This movie wasn't that bad. I'd venture to say it's one of the better coming of age films of the 2010s

This movie wasn't that bad. I'd venture to say it's one of the better coming of age films of the 2010s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1Sh2WZAMc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_D8LiwkhP-w
youtube.com/watch?v=FgLIbLAKdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hailee Steinfeld as an unattractive, unpopular person is something I cannot suspend my disbelief for.

>muh teenage girl problems
>I'm going to le kill myself

reeee

She's becoming a pretty popular singer.

I got her and Ariana Grande completely wrong when i guessed they would be one hit wonders.

Any lewd scenes?

The scene where she gets her asshole eaten while talking to her parents on the phone was pretty vulgar.

What does that have to do with my post?

Don't you dare pretend to be me

I misread what you wrote, i thought you said Hailee Steinfeld IS an unattractive, unpopular person.

that's only because the 2010s haven't really given us anything of substance in this category. easy A? the to-do list? come on. coming of age films have gone downhill fast.

I can't even really pinpoint the main conflict in this flick. Is it with the mom? Then the entirety of it is resolved with a text message. Wow, powerful. Is it with the brother? Because the brother, chad as he might be, doesn't do anything wrong.

What really gets me going is the fact that the best friendo gets relegated to a side character immediately and never really comes up again

What are you gonna do about it?

I'm gonna stab you in the eye you little cunt.

The Way Way Back and Moonrise Kingdom are pretty good but i don't know if they count.

*teleports behind you*

Heh nothin personnel kid

>movie about teenagers

into the trash it goes

i forgot about the way way back, that was kino

>one of the better coming of age films of the 2010s
that's like saying "it's one of the better beaches in bolivia"

I haven't seen it but I'd say this is the worst teen movie ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1Sh2WZAMc

Hailee is cute but the story doesn't grab me.

She sure is.

I saw this in the previews at the theater and couldn't imagine why anyone would see this piece of shit

"oh no I'm a cute white 17 upper middle class girl that has love problems woe is me"

jesus fucking christ suck it up

OP Here. Yeah it's a little bit tougher to suspend your disbelief at Hailee Steinfeld being some outcast girl in High School but they didn't do force it as her being ugly. She had the male characters all trying to fuck her. It was more of her being a bitch than anything else.

post her hiney

Found the SJW

>Hailee Steinfeld as an unattractive, unpopular person is something I cannot suspend my disbelief for.

It's not that hard. Without makeup she'd be totally average. Only thing she has going for her is that she's relatively thin, but so do most teenagers. We'll see if she keeps that up or gets fat in 5-10 years like most girls.

I always thought she was rather plain looking. Her face is a bit boyish.

Does hailee have any lewd lines?

She jokingly asks a Vietcuck to fuck her in a pool, and later makes out with a dude/almost gets fingered in a car. Hailee is mai waifu, worth the $40 it cost me to see it alone

What about the scene where she talks about jerking off her friends dad

i don't remember that part, therefore it never happened. fucking lying cunt

You're a fucking good goy this is the most jewish film ever, its shit

good goy

It's in the trailers at 1:20

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_D8LiwkhP-w

> Normie white girl and her "problems"

> Do I fuck this Chad or that one?

> My life is so hard :(

No thanks

This. She's what you would call ugly

Is there more to that scene

real comingofage kino stepping through
youtube.com/watch?v=FgLIbLAKdaY

>zack in his prime
>now he looks like a freakbeast from animal planet

I can't find this movie anywhere online
I wanna watch it though

This. Somebody help.

someone give me an rt screengrab of this trash

Elle fanning showed nothing in about ray

Except them hairy pits for armpit bros

>She jokingly asks a Vietcuck

Hehe, we went to the same film school with that guy. I made a short with him.

Torrent when?

>$40
Do they charge triple for single seating?