Having conversation

>having conversation
>foreigner walks in
>start speaking your language really fast, laughing, and glancing at them

Who /languagebully/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
vimeo.com/216810119
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw languagebully sandniggers in regional dialect

My relatives just switch from the national language of the country my family comes from to a regional dialect I don't understand whenever they want to /languagebully/ me.

>liberals actually believe this is an insult

fucking hell, man.

>Implying testosterone is bad

Only weak beta males and feminists think there is anything wrong with that

The body turns extra testosterone to estrogen m8, don't buy those pseudo-medicine testosterone pills.

Uteri smela nepo ile ftu mataro imab batobo escella ebo ma iles netrune maktone

>its another "Sup Forumstards use pseduoscience in a desperete attempt to prove their physical superiority to liberals, despite being fat neckbeard virgins who couldnt lift their own tits" episode
(You)

yes you are correct this single comic represents the entire political spectrum of "everyone who disagrees with you"

I want this stand,
I'm not even altright.

ah yes, the powerful and strong bodies of the so-called alt-right, i see

spaniards speak fast naturally we dont really notice it

Some more "faces of the alt-right".

these are not altright.

Antifa in this thread? You must be tired of getting your ass kicked by now.

Fascists are strong and powerful while communists are pathetic and wea-

Angry that you can't even fool people on the same side of the ideological specturm?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Commies couldn't even win a war against Poland or Finland. They needed the help of literally every country on the planet just to reverse their crippling loss against a single country.

The alt-right is gaining momentu-
vimeo.com/216810119

I don't even know what an oathkeeper is, lol.

Mad you can't ever win a street battle?

Communism is the best economic sys-

Faces of the left

How can faschists recover?
They can't, but they will larp as german nazis for the next 100 years.

Ah yes, I forgot that spending $400 to fly to California to yell at college students and then run around screaming like an autistic faggot is "victory" in a street battle.
You're right, the right always wins street batt-

The two countries that could nominally have been considered "fascist" into the late 70s are doing worse than Western Europe as well, retard. Notice how I never said I was a communist.

>"ther jooish so they r bad!!!!"

>couldn't even win a war against Poland or Finland

But they did

Not to mention that Turkey and Greece, two countries under HEAVY NATO influence are on par with Eastern Europe. But I'm sure you'll just explain that away with your retarded sub-racial politics.

you seem pretty butthurt m8

>make a post
>someone replies to you
>"haha ur butthurt u replied to me!!!!"

Funny how leftards always fight for """equality""" but then in the end always become slaves to jews.

Is this intentional? Some sort of inferiority complex? Or just incredible stupidity?

Also, Greece is still better off than the former soviet bloc.

The poorest capitalist country is better off than richest communist country.

Funny how fascism always fights and never wins.

I don't know how you think that map is supposed to prove anything since a lot of Eastern Europe is at the average.

Woah, tell more more about the riches of India/most of Africa?

I'm not the same person, that was my first post in this thread. Your paranoia is even more evidence of how butthurt you are

>"stob replying to me it means ur butthurt!!!!"

I can recognize this leaf poster and brazillian from a mile away

Dude

It's widely known that conservative men are statistically

>taller
>more aggressive
>more muscular
>physically stronger
>higher testosterone
>less prone to crying
>more sexual partners
>deeper voiced
>better at threat detection

Than liberal "men"

>Funny how fascism always fights and never wins.
Fascism won literally every war it fought except one, when all the puppets of jewish finance banded together.

>I don't know how you think that map is supposed to prove anything since a lot of Eastern Europe is at the average.
It proves that turks are mentally retarded, thus why they have a low GDP comparable to commie countries.

>Riches of Africa
Are you one of those "special people" who thinks that the Sahara desert takes up all of Africa?

you just described a nigger lmao.

Except that conservatives are more intelligent too.

ah your facebook comment really proves your point you utterly retarded leaf

I always just did pig Latin even if they do decode it they aren't quick enough to follow it.

ah yes, i forgot a single study reported by the daily mail has permanently destroyed all leftism forever

>Fascism won literally every war it fought except one
Yea losing and being destroyed forever is just an exception am I right?
>when all the puppets of jewish finance banded together.
>da joos!!!!
No excuses.
>It proves that turks are mentally retarded
There it is.
>Are you one of those "special people" who thinks that the Sahara desert takes up all of Africa?
Why don't you tell me the average GDP per capita in the Congo?
>picture
Ah yes, I'm sure one autistic Sup Forumstard speaks for 350 million people.

>using facebook comments as a source
Ah yes, the so called "right-wing intellectual".

>Fascism won literally every war

this stupidity must be canadian..

I'm afraid it does, but your brain damaged mind is having trouble making the connection.

Don't worry, you might not be smart enough to win arguments, but you can still always get attention by stripping naked and running out onto the streets screaming.

That you Americans divide your very biology into Jewish political sports teams is a large part of the reason why the rest of the world thinks you're fucking braindead.

>Hurr, maybe if I selectively edit his posts and completely change the meaning I can win an argument once
Your brain damage is showing.

>facebook comments
Actually, I was quoting the news article, but, well, you tried to follow along, that's kind of what counts. Try harder next time.

you forgot lower IQ

ah yes because that is literally me screaming down the street.

>infowars
>sand nigger death cult life manual
>Pepsi product placement
>"FREE SPEECH" banner
Ah yes.

I forgot, these hundred women surely represent all leftism!

Yes, the news article where the headline is just some random study done once. Surely I have been BTFO'd forever!!!

I also directly quoted you every time you stupid fucking faggot, you don't get to scream "SELEGDIVE EDIDING!!!!" whenever you're wrong.

Don't indulge the non-German in Germany, he's doing his usual rounds to feel smart

Sorry Hungary #2, but that's incorrect.

Liberals have been found to have trouble understanding politics.

>The results were clear and consistent. Moderates and conservatives were most accurate in their predictions, whether they were pretending to be liberals or conservatives. Liberals were the least accurate, especially those who described themselves as “very liberal.”
-The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion, page 334

Nothing about IQ.
But misunderstanding is ok, you're in the slow group after all.

From my experience, liberals overcomplicate non-issues and emphasize superficial nonsense, whereas conservatives reduce everything to something elementary and tangible, and shout it ad-infinitum

I'm conservative and this leaf is really fucking stupid. Thinking that screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEE" and saying "hahaha LE KEKISTANI I AM XDDDD" while posting le smug frog.jpg is unironically smart must be sad.

Uh oh, the libs are starting to chimp out already.

>>sand nigger death cult life manual
wew

>brain damaged
>can't understand politics
I don't blame you for not understanding how dumb you are. Dunning-Kruger effect has given you an inflated appraisal of your own ability.

Here's some more:
The study consisted of a series of experiments, all of which suggested that people who performed better on a test of pattern detection—a measure of cognitive ability—were also quicker to form and apply stereotypes.
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

Racists are more intelligent and their minds are able to form abstract connections more easily.

>Racists are more intelligent
Racism itself is an irrational set of prejudices used to justify ethnic bigotry.

Already debunked, race is real and significant.

Liberals don't believe in science.

Ahh yess the SJW redditor who accidentally went to an anime site instead of his progressive echo box/blog comes here to grace us with his/xe's knowledge about gender fluids and progressive counter arguments to civilized society.

>high IQ people are liberals
>high IQ people detect stereotypes
>liberals are not racist
racism btfo

stop posting you make the right wing look bad
i would say you make canadian posters look autistics but that bar can't go any lower it seems

>>high IQ people are liberals
Hahahahahaahahahahahaha

Who told you that? The liberals?

Nah

>-t. Moor rapebaby

Can you please link to the post where I did any of the things you are describing?

ummm

wow

white people just really need to grow up

like any day now

"race" in and of itself isn't a scientific concept. There are aggregate genetic population trends, but these are very different to what Sup Forumstards understand of "race". However, the existence of these trends does not make racism rational. It's still founded on irrational prejudices to justify a form of bigotry.

>Liberals don't believe in science.
Please don't bring me into your silly little political sports rivalries. The terms "liberal" and "conservative" are utterly fucking meaningless distractions at best.

>"race" in and of itself isn't a scientific concept.
Stopped reading there

Please take your time and slowly reread

>"race" in and of itself isn't a scientific concept.

He needs to strawman you with liberal to win without taking your arguments into account, people do this forever on facebook, even Islamoconservatives here

Honestly if you use a strawman then you shouldn't be surprised when someone uses it back at you.

No I don't, but whenever I feel I am about to thrash someone, its usually racial stereotypes with no relevance and strawmanning to protect his/her ego

>Act like a lib
>Get called lib
>Hurrrrrrr I'm actually a centrist
I don't care what you are, if you're defending lib viewpoints, you get to go in the retard bin with the rest of them.

I'm not posting racial stereotypes, I'm posting historical and scientific data. you can make of that whatever you want, I'm just laying out the facts. If that triggers you, then perhaps it's your perception that is the issue, not my actions.

Define liberal behaviour and remind me what viewpoints I defended that are central to the argument, don't get prissy

>This thread
Hahahaha fucking dumb ideological extremist niggers arguing on Sup Forums. Seek sunlight you autists.

>liberal behavior
Quoting me and disagreeing. I'm the ur-conservative, and define conservatism by my actions. Liberalism is anything that opposes me.

If anyone is actually treating this as a serious debate, then I pity your intelligence. I'm just treating this as a left vs right trolling contest. I mean look at how this started ffs Pick your team and get on it already.

>I come to Sup Forums to feel intellectually superior
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your parents must be so proud HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>yes you are correct this single comic represents the entire political spectrum of "everyone who disagrees with you"
They do think this though
Liberal men are sneaky cucks

Actually, I come onto Sup Forums to waste time, but if I trash some libs in the process then it's actually pretty fun.

But using my superior intellect, I have detected that you are no longer debating but instead resorting to direct insults. I take this as a victory.

OOGA BOOGA ME CONSERVATIVE ME USE EYES BUT NOT BRAIN. ME LIKE RIPPED MEN, ME RUB PENIS TO MALE ABS.

You see what I mean? Infantile! Sad! The kind that will stew in their room about how much smarter they are than everyone when they're actually dumb as shit

Funny how the thread is about bashing communists and the 'below average' and 'low' IQ's in the picture are red.

Canada permaban effectively immediately pls, I'll even accept a Sudanese ban if they go

>I have detected that you are no longer debating
>He thinks I """debate""" on Sup Forums
Nah kid I came right out the gate calling you a faggot.

*citations needed*

occitan?

>that bottom right twink
would smash that bp desu senpai

The last true int poster

But I like talking to foreigners, they have really interesting views on stuff, and without it I can't make meme stereotypes.
>ALL Brazilians are the chillest people alive
>Aussies are madly chill
>Germans are extremely fucked up like 95% of the time
>French people are disgusting 90% of the time
>Arabs talk a lot about God and despite everyone says here they are extremely deep.
>Russian women wear a fuck ton of makeup, they are also similar to us in many ways, maybe a little more cold.
>Dutch women are fun and chill

Oh, your that autistic canadian that has hundreds, if not thousands of "le ebin Sup Forums charts" saved on his harddrive so he can dump them any time anyone mentions race.

>NOBODY SHOULD DISAGREE WITH ME ON 4CHINS!!!!

ONLY ALEX JONES IS RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A JOO!!!!

Ah yes, the american support batallion has arrived and is already firing his arguments out in full blast.

>Liberalism is anything that opposes me.
So the "everyone who diagrees with me is stupid and wrong" gimmick wasn't even a strawman then, was it.

Keep posting facebook memes. It makes you look smarter.

>my superior intellect
(You)

>if u mak joke about me ur dumb an stoopid

Why, why user

Why would you do this

fuck i just realized i bumped it
lets hope he doesnt notice, i'll sage this post from now on, you should too

>ew masculinity is icky XD

a guy like that is literally less of a threat in your neighborhood than a brown person

>Oh, your that autistic canadian that has hundreds, if not thousands of "le ebin Sup Forums charts" saved on his harddrive so he can dump them any time anyone mentions race.
Not an argument.

But seriously:
>Make argument without source
>Hurrr where's your sources
>Make argument with source
>Hurrr you're autistic for saving sources

Also, if you encounter the same parroted leftists arguments over and over and over, it helps to have an argument summarized in infographic form to just dump and shut them down.

>ONLY ALEX JONES IS RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A JOO!!!!
Who are you quoting?

>etc.
I hope you realize I'm not the only Canadian posting in this thread.

Yo se eso amigo

And there's nothing you can do to stop us, gringo. :^)