At a dinner party in the 1960ʼs, Brando asked everyone to strip naked...

>At a dinner party in the 1960ʼs, Brando asked everyone to strip naked, he himself did so and then taking a lily from a nearby vase inserted up his ass.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He used to try to lose weight by hanging upside down, but all he managed to do was choke himself with his own rolls of fat

>In the 1980ʼs Brando bought a pair of electric eels. His son Christianʼs unsuspecting girlfriend, while skinny-dipping, was blown clean out of the water

>He used to divert his home phone number to that of the LA County Sewage Department and then secretly listen in on the ensuing conversations

>He once went to a bar in a wheelchair and when a evangelical woman told him that God would cure him he pretended to be miraculously healed, jumping up in the air before tap-dancing on the table.

>He liked farting to such an extent that he seriously considered creating a commercial telephone line called ʻDial-a-Fartʼ where callers would have to guess celebrities purely by their farts

>He once picked a frog out of a river took a bite out of it then put it back

> While filming a bondage scene in The Nightcomers, Marlon tied Stephanie Beacham to the bed and then went and had lunch

>When discussing ideas on One-Eyed Jacks with Stanley Kubrick, Brando would assume the lotus position and bang a huge gong with a mallet when he didnʼt like something Kubrick had said

Was he our guy?

>He once picked a frog out of a river took a bite out of it then put it back

he was just a big attention seeker
real pathetic

dont worry my lil friend, it was only to extract keks essence. he meant no wrong.

was he autistic?

kino in thread form

Why would you ever leave Hollywood glamour for NEET lifestyle?

Yes

Isn't there a pic of him out there sucking a big black cock?

its actually a white dick. it belonged to some nerdy guy

See

>tfw brando died before he could shitpost on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU

i want this to be real

why though

when you can fuck any girl you want, you want something different for a change

All alpha male actors end up fucking a man at some point. It's a power thing.

It's just a a prank bro

He was shitposting on chatrooms though.

The best actor on earth, the only role he couldn't play was a normal man.

Why do christians and muslims hate gays and want to kill them at every sight. And after hanging gays in the street they all end up fucking little boys.

For the lulz

The dude lived like a Roman emperor., he was handsome, rich and charismatic as fuck.
He ate everything, drank everything, fucked everything and did what he wanted.

Even when he was old and fat he still fucked everything.

>actors
>heterosexual

the best brando story is the nicholson cheeseburger story

Wasn't he weird fuck on that film with Val Kilmer? I forget what it's called

the one with him taking a 5 gallon tub of ice cream on a canoe and singing opera as he made love to it was pretty good too.

He said no homo first so it was just a joke

island of doctor moreau

He didn't fuck the ice cream

no, he MADE LOVE to it.

Marlon Brando was a gentleman to ice cream.

His gay photographer friend got dumped and Brando proposed he's going to fuck him just so the other guy will be jealous, really.

He looks like the pepsi logo