Did you know that In British hospitals staff need to be told how to wash their hands?

Did you know that In British hospitals staff need to be told how to wash their hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeaN3F71m4
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
freakonomics.com/2012/01/24/how-to-get-doctors-to-wash-their-hands-visual-edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's everywhere. It's a friendly reminder.

America and Australia have those signs too

They should also be told how to brush their teeth

Companies do that so employees can't pull the "Well I didn't know I had to do that!" shit.

>Implying gypsies could wash any part of their bodies without explicit instructions

right hand in step 7 looks like it's going "aaaaaaahhhhhh"

That's like that in France, Belgium and USA too.
All medical personal has a formation on hygiene and the technique to wahs 100% of your hands is a part of it.

I would be more worried if they had none.

haha due to my hypersensitivity/autism I wound up washing my hands like this naturally

>It's a friendly reminder.
its pretty insulting to be honest

I fucking did
Poo in the loos are all doctors
They don't wash their hands for culture reasons.
They are shit doctors.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

it's same in every country faggot

>friendly reminder
Where the fuck are my how to breath reminders?

haha - fuck you - we get free dental

F A L S E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeaN3F71m4

there is this video with a gypsy woman shouting at her kid >spală-te la pulă băi jegosule
wich means >wash your dick you filth
>It's one of the virals video in romania
>we meme'd about it

>wiping-bottom-bare-hands

Sure, it reminds them to not put ketchup into you.

poo in the loos are everywhere

It a friendly reminder that says

"hello visitors, you're about to enter a ward with sick people wash your fucking hands because they could really do without the bacteria you picked up on your way here"

Ask yourself, how good can this be if its free? You do realise British are known around the world for having disgusting rotting shit teeth

You sure don't look like it

>implying gypsies would wash any part of their bodies ever

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

now only if the dentists could teach them how to brush their snaggle teeth

I bet if I asked you to wash your hands completly before entering in an operating room and then being checked with an UV light you would fail like 99% of people, they would be obvious unwashed part.

I can tell you that because that's one of the first demonstration they show you in Med School before affecting you.

washing them from time to time is good etiquette tho you disgusting inbreed

>mfw the gyppo woman hit that kid in the head with a pot and a metal bucket 2 times in less than 30 seconds

Did you know Romanian hospitals have shit hygiene?

fuck off poor fag

British teeth being bad is a meme m8

It's for all those 'Hardworking Immigrants propping up the NHS'.

OP has clearly never worked in a clinical environment if he finds this surprising.

All medical staff need to be taught how to properly wash their hands - ensuring sterility/practicing antiseptic technique is NOT just a fucking case of putting some soap and warm water on your hands and brushing dust off surgical instruments you know.

Why was he taking a bath? was it his wedding day?

>french
>talks about hygiene
everyone knows you are the stinky ones
the only clean thing is your war flag

Has any sane none ocd person ever done steps 6 and 7

how does anyone have trouble washing their hands?

i have an eight second technique it's simple as fuck and covers everything

>Romania

That's so cute.
Because the French flag is indeed based on the Dutch flag.
As is the Russian flag, btw.

freakonomics.com/2012/01/24/how-to-get-doctors-to-wash-their-hands-visual-edition/

i hope it's better than the eight second tecnique that made your wife welcome some rapefugees

say that again come 2018