New Warner movie: "STORKS"

God, she is beautiful. And it's canon she received the BBC. Just imagine the look in her eyes when she lies in her bed, a comfy pillow under her stomach to rest her knees and with every cell of her body just welcoming that huge, heated club racist daddy has always warned her about. Pure lust in her eyes which are barely focused and disappearing behind her eyelids.

It's all canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/therealpanavera
youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...Did this not come out like 4 months ago?

The thought of her receiving that superior 12 inch BBC really gives me the bonies... Heh...

Honestly the only thought going through my head while watching the trailer was "Oh man, (they) must be really desperate for millennials to want to have children again."

>movie about storks delivering babies to families
>white man and white woman get a black baby from the stork
wow, it's fucking nothing.

Didn't we just have a thread of this, don't you get tired of making these political threads

I want to see the face of the kind of person that posts this shit.

don't you get tired of miscegenation being forced by kike media?

This. Someone please post good stuff.

Actually I do get annoyed at how forced it is, but we literally just had a 300+ reply thread. There's no need for another one

They look something like this.

Stop posting this

It is weird to think there is one guy obsessed with niggers and kikes that spams this shit nonstop. Would pay 10 bux to watch a documentary on one of these people.

Deranged blank soulless look in their eyes. Patchy facial hair and a receding hairline.

Looks kinda like this.

Overweight, dirty beard, receding hairline, ugly clothes

DUDE RACE LMAO

RACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS LMAO

YOU'RE RACIST IF YOU DON'T PUT BLACKS ON A PEDESTAL YOU EVIL FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

REMEMBER SLAVERY?!?!?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DIDN'T WATCH OUR PROPAGANDA FLICK?!?!

BLACKS ARE BETTER THAN WHITES, DEAL WITH IT

>kike media

I highly doubt the jews or feminists are about this. It's about appealing to the broadest audience possible. It's got some gay nigger talking about the movie when most of them wouldnt give a fuck about this crap so the marketing team has done a great job with that. Inclusitivity is mostly about netting max profits and if that means getting gays and blacks into watching your kids movie, thats who you will market to. That's the main goal of this. Making a large group of people who are easy to target by companies. It's pure capitalism

I bet you get upset when you see black characters in a movie.

How is fags and interracial couples the majority?

>Mfw this whole thread

>le easily upset frogposter man

>my literal face when i see a black in my kino

DUDE LESBIANS LMAO!

I have theory that they could just keep releasing Kung Fu Panda 2 every year and not change a thing about it and no one would notice.

>movie has blacks in it
>kino

yeah wtf, I feel like I even read some reviews for it.

Really confused right now, because I know I'm not conflating it with another movie, I remember specifically thinking how weird it was that the movie was a box office success because of how mediocre it looked.

Why can't white boys hold on to their women? is it the capeshit and anime?

>RACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS LMAO
lol yeah Sup Forums never bring up race

What does it matter? Who gives a shit about some animated movie about fucking storks?

How is it forced? Would it be forced if it was all WM/WW or BM/BW instead?3
Welcome to 2017 user, and deal with your new present

How do I get myself a white gf/wife?

>beautiful girls in cg movie
>no rule34

Fuck.

why did the upper post say?

also she's so cute

instagram.com/therealpanavera

>Welcome to 2017

Don't really give a shit about this, although I'm wondering next they always do ww/non white man, why is it never wm/non white woman

fact: if you uniroinically take part in racial """"politics"""" then you're a subhuman parasite who needs to be in a "tribe" cause you can't into self-reliance

collectivism
not even once

More like 450 posts.

Do you expect for everything to remain the same throughout your entire lifetime?

>white male in the middle
>white female on the right of me

so diverse guys hehe :)))

Fuck other white people and all the shitskins in the world. I only care about myself, I don't give a shit about what others are doing. I put myself first and others last. I'm focused on maintaining my sustainable future.

Why do white females always obsess over black guys?

Do they obsess over males of their own race or less nigger-skinned races?

Makes you wonder if the storks are retarded.

Her husband looks more like a poo in the loo than a black guy.

>why is it never white male/non-white female

Are you fucking retarded?

I can name you 3 movies off the top of my head where it's a white male lead with a non-white female love interest. Most of them are Asian,t oo.

This is my favourite post of today. I wish I could give you a sheckel for that kekkel.

>why is it never wm/non white woman

We don't post that on Sup Forums

treating other whites as fellow tribesmembers wouldn't be necessary if whites were the only ones on the planet.

we need this attitude to survive against much more tribalistically oriented demographics.

if not for them, you'd have a point.

She's invading poland

>Just imagine the look in her eyes
I can see it now..

Go ahead.

I don't really care about race, but I hate Muslims

>to survive

How big of an ego do you have? Nobody cares about you. You are not in "danger".

Last Samurai
Pacific Rim
Wolverine

BIG
DICKS

that's it it's not hard well it is but it's still simple

>1 flick and 2 joints
Try again.

my sentiment is the farthest away you can get from "ego".

Any white girls here?

Do you actually have a preferred race for dating?

>Do you actually have a preferred race for dating?
not really, but i've dated black guys before

White girl here ;)
Blacks.

>black guys
>guys
>s

Why?

What was the reason?

white girl here, no cumcolored dicks for me, only BBC!

ONLY let black dicks creampie me!

White dicklets can FUCK OFF!

hehe yes white girl here
i prefer black guys ;))))

is that what you wanted to hear?

They arent but including them gets that group to go to the movie, signals that this movie is progressive thus getting almost an automatic immunity to criticism of being bad.

I love black guys oooh
There's just something about their creamy milk chocolate skin that gets me wet!

I'm just curious if this "white women loved black dicks" thing was a meme, a Jewish conspiracy to kill the white man, or do girls actually love black guys.

Guess it's true.

You legitimately deserve to die though. It's fucking hilarious that you're so unintelligent you start shilling when someone is a minority and then pretend it's all minorities who fit your criteria for shilling. You legitimately have the reasoning faculties of a 5 year old with brain damage. This is exactly why you permaban anyone who visits Sup Forums. You're flat out the least intelligent people currently alive. Look up confirmation bias then hang your head in shame you brain damaged simpleton pieces of fucking filth.

As someone that watched this movie just yesterday, you only see the OP for less than 5 sec at the end of the movie. The rest revolves around the main stork + red haired orphan + baby. It wasn't too bad of a movie.

Kinda smart. First they program kids to not wanting to have their own kids. Then they start from a clear board with this mixed baby thing.

I'm a real white women and I only have sex with 12 inch BBCs lol :)

but I let white boys buy me dinner lol :)

Easy, Achmed, Refugees welcome.

They were cool people.

some girls like blacks, others don't. just the way she goes. certainly not jewish tricks, that's just what virgin neckbeards on Sup Forums tell themselves.

Did they ever abuse you?

Are they different from white guys?

Did you approach them or did they approach you?

Nice pasta

and you found the right place to ask your question.

it's like that autist going to twitter and actively seeking those kind of accounts to confirm his worldview

the truth is, many of them would say that they like black guys, but they will be referring to like 4-5 celebrities, not your average black guy.

and only the trashiest of them will actually date or god forbid have kids with blacks.

where did you go to ask the questions that got you your world view.

White women are fucking degenerate as fuck.

I'm disgusted.

my mom is from a islamic country where she was persecuted for not being muslim
they took my grandpas business and put him out on the streets with a family of 6.
You don't know what you're talking about at all.
>n-not all muslims!
this is the endgame for all muslims, just read the quran.
disregarding their holy text because
>bad stuff in muh bible
the GOVERNMENT was doing this to my grand pap not some few fucking radicals. Millions of complacent/consenting muslim pieces of shit let this happen and now you're trying to apologize for them.
Fuck off and die with them.

you should take these matters to the streets

ask every white girl individually

"d-do you like b-bbc?

youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

Their bait threads, especially since this "new" movie came out in September.

But of course we bite, for that is the Sup Forums way.

i hate that art style

>Did they ever abuse you?
no
>Are they different from white guys?
a little, yeah. just black culture stuff like sticking to their families, but for the most part no.
>Did you approach them or did they approach you?
They approached me

>just black culture stuff like sticking to their families
kek

it's homo couples and interacial couples

It's typical 2015 SJW behaviour

They don't want to have arguments, they just want you to feel the same rage at the system and feel as persecuted and hateful as they do. Anything that refutes their silly ideas, science included, is just another conspiracy to them, which only solidifies their world view.

There's nothing to be gained by engaging them.

doesn't look very genuine to me
their answers are all very formulaic and they use the same phrases and everything

although i'm sure these ladies are quite promiscuous, my verdict is: scripted.

the fact they agreed to do this on camera makes it almost as bad

Black

>my verdict is: scripted.
those jewish tricksters!

who mentioned jews?

Americans are fucking disgusting

read
>I'm just curious if this "white women loved black dicks" thing was a meme, a Jewish conspiracy to kill the white man, or do girls actually love black guys.

i have no clue who wrote that and i'm not interested either

It's world wide user

you wrote this , i thought you read the post before replying to

People on this board only care about movies made for children