Why do people who post on this website have such retarded opinions about South Africa?

Why do people who post on this website have such retarded opinions about South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-13546.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because South Africa is retarded.

I think about white people trying to shrug off apartheid like it never happened and desperately clinging onto whatever identity they have left.

I hope whites in South Africa get mauled.

Not at all.
I fink u freeky and I like you a lot, kleine broer.

Link to video of her getting BLACKED?

Stop posting beautiful women it's disencouraging for the sexually challenged

You said you were black in another thread. Why would a black person like South Africa?

Is loving Afrikaners a disgusting opinion?

Because they are stupid and never read updated primary sources.

As a South Afriboo it's shameful.

Hi dad
It's always Americans with the retarded opinions
Fuck Die Antwoord
>Italy
Your president can only visit SA without being arrested for war crime
Not me posting in another thread, this is my first post of the day
No, just don't fetishise people
THIS

Everything I learned about Sif Efrica I learned from District 9.

What a shithole. Bet you don't even have real cities like Bangkok.

I already seen some people on this board who believe white womens are blacked on south africa when afrikaners are self-aware and live very separated with a lot of security stuff.
not mentionning being in a relationship with a nigger is dangerous because they are rape machine full of aids, and murder you after it.

I want to tightly lock my cock between those divine tits and pump until her face is a lighter shade of white.

racist ugly degenerate cunt

south africans are just racist losers who failed the colonial game. atleast we accept it and made something out of it

You seem to have a lot of experience with nigger tee bee eich

I know a lot of Afrikaners are joining our Legion because their own army don't want whites anymore

>south africa
literally who

>live very separated

Not true
>failed the colonial game
False
False

I've only met a few South Africans, so I'm not looking to generalise. But those whom'st I have met were either racist, rude or both

Is South Africa /comfy/

Should I go and buy a farm and find a nice South African qt farmwife and get a boerboel, or should I abandon this dream

And they hate black people

I'm gonna go see Die Antwoord live in a few days, suck it

Very /comfy/. You should buy a small farm in the Western Cape west coast Cederberg region. Finding a girl willing to live on a farm might prove to be a bit of a challenge.

I already did during BBK

Are they good live? What's the crowd like?

The other day I found out that there are like 8,5 million white south africans. Surprised me, I thought there were way fewer. And then that's less than 9% of the total population. That is a big fucking country. I mean just the white south africans make up a population bigger than either Denmark, Finland, or Norway.

Don't generalise. You don't see me saying all Chileans fuck donkeys.

They're fake. That's not their real accents.

Yes and 10 times richer.

I knew a girl who spent most of her youth in South Africa (she's a diplomat's daughter) and she's the most racist person I know. Literally couldn't stop talking about how awful black people are.

>(she's a diplomat's daughter)
Neat, fancy.

>Be me
>Brazil
>have a somewhat respectable economic block
>BRIC
>A wild South Africa appears
>"I want be part of block, look how developed am I"
>They accept South Africa
>Now I'm a part of BRICS
>fuck my life

Always wanted to be in a Mediterranean-esque climate. The Germanic and Reformed culture is a plus. The nigger thing is kind of an issue though, even if it is statistically unlikely seeing my family raped and murdered and then getting killed by niggers isn't high on my list of things

It's part of the lyrics in that song you dip
youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

>seeing my family raped and murdered and then getting killed by niggers isn't high on my list of things
Then what are you doing in USA?

wow funny
what is probability you dumb vodka monkey? no wonder your country has no economy outside of exporting your women and children to be fucked

I would recommend you visit here before coming up with fantasies in your head. Outside cities there are barely any people.

wew

big fan of the not 3rd world parts of seff efrica

I'd like to at some point. I'd just want to see Cape Town and the Cape really. How is renting a car there and other expenses?

Doesn't really change anything for me

Just use Uber

cervens.net/legionbbs123/archive/index.php/t-13546.html
>I have tried many times to apply for the SANDF to no avail (something to do with quotas, BEE and me being an Afrikaner male)

I'm an Africaboo, SA is one of my favorite countries.

couldnt care less about south africa.

If I buy wine from a South African vineyard, how can I make sure that it's from a fully white vineyard?

are boer girls qt