What do they need an axe on a spaceship for? To cut space trees?

What do they need an axe on a spaceship for? To cut space trees?

DEL THIS

To cut through walls and doors in case of a fire

because its a highly versatile tool with a wide applicable sphere.

haven't you seen the movie? to fight off aliens

To shave her bush

IMAGINE

This

BRAVO RIDELY

why is she so lewd anons?

you mean the bulkheads? the ones made of metal?

no stop this I'm about to have dinner with my family and won't be tempted

she's got a semi

YOU CAN SEE HER NIPPLES!
Also, I'm gay.

bush

simple, fail safe tools like knifes and axes are reliable in almost every situation and will never be replaced.

Nice trips

where the heck are her toes

that's a penis

epic bush

Dat bush

>livingplank.webm

>real women like this are shunned in Hollywood now

Maybe they're for general use aboard or off-board the spaceship

Imagine being the alien in this scene

TOU CAN SEE HER FUCKING BUSH COMING OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

underrated

What was it even doing in this scene?

It was just kinda lying there. It wasn't coming at her. She didn't see it until she had her face up against it, easily within striking distance, and it just kind of gestured in her direction.
Then she blew steam at it forcing it out of hiding and it just kind of screeched meekly, still not really displaying any aggression.

Then it meanders up to her and Ripley blows it into space.

Was it even trying to kill her at this point? Why not? It killed everyone else.

She's so fucking cute brehs
Aged like a fine wine, too

>I've got something for you to eat user...

Hairy armpit

>year 3000 BC
>looking at friends recently written "epic"
>"you serious mate? you think they're going to have hammers in 2020 AD?

i need these space axe threads to die

Imagine being Alien in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific lack of ass. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Jones in his corner of the ship. Like seriously imagine having to be Alien and not only sit in that crevice in the wall while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking jaw but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of trannies and colonists and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the derelict ship ruins on LV-426. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Ridley Scott in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alien. You're not going to lose your future franchise over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Top tier mommyfu

A laser shoots out of the bottom, like on Futurama.

it was taking a relaxing nap after having a nice meal