How old were you when you realized that listening to hip hop music literally was cultural appropriation?

How old were you when you realized that listening to hip hop music literally was cultural appropriation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fnLazAO0vo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation#Examples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes. Just look it up.

Cultural appropriation is tired into exploitative endeavors.

Casually listening to something is not exploitative.

Wrong, its microagressing

How old were you when you realized this SJW ideology OP follows is total horse shit and you started thinking for yourself?

You're an idiot if you truly care about cultural appropriation. Boohoo, mass-produced music that is easily digestible and catchy is consumed by *not* just Black Americans. You're a strong believer in cultural relativism too, aren't you?

Then black people existing in organized society is appropriation by that logic

SHUT UP

How so?

Listening to something has no impact on it, one is just observing it.

>whitesplaining

>black fragility

I've always intrinsically known it.
Whenever an SJW starts yammering my survival mechanism kicks in, but I know we can't just kill them like we want to (yet).

Even if it is, there's literally nothing wrong with cultural appropriation if it's not exploitative. And everybody does it, for better or for worse.

Sage

>projection

>logic
>implying

This post reeks of whiteness/mayo

I'm not black though, so it can't be projection.

Let's try again. Explain how it's microaggression if one is not directly commenting or interacting with it?

WEW WHAT A SHIT THREAD LADS

This post sure is mayo...

You must be educated to be this fucking retarded.

>white euros invented organized society
That's rich. Organized society existed in literally every single continent before Euros set sail, the only difference is the way in which they were organized, or do you believe that the only truly organized type of society is the one we have in the west? Honest question.
Also
>white people listening to and embracing hip hop culture
>blacks living in eurocentric society
One of these groups didn't have a choice, even a brainlet like you should be able to tell which. I also couldn't care less about cultural appropriation, blacks have way more urgent issues to solve.

This post proves that Kendrick Lamar is, in fact,
>cuckmusíque

Not an argument

Yeah blacks gotta figure out how they can rob a store and attack a cop without getting shot, yo.

Cops are racist for not lettin' the blacks just get away with it!

>so dumb they can only perceive society in the way it's organized in the west
Yeah man, blacks, asians and native americans robbing stores and getting shot by cops in their unorganized societies back in the day. Thank God the white man came and educated them.

>libtard "logic"

I thank Him every day.

>cuckservatives "arguments"

>Cops are racist for not lettin' the blacks just get away with it!
You mean letting them drive down the street in a white neighborhood?

>copies argument
>thinks others have no argument
Lmao

YOU AREN'T LIVING IN REALITY.
YOU ARE A PHYSICAL, BREATHING, WALKING IDEOLOGY. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME DEBATING YOU.

op why the fuck would i listen to 45 minutes of nigger hooting and hollering

Colonialism was a net benefit on the world

Wow racist much

SAGE

>taking people who use terms like cultural appropriation seriously

Who the fuck ever took this faggot seriously?

>"Yeah blacks gotta figure out how they can rob a store and attack a cop without getting shot, yo." is an argument now

I'm sure all the shithole countries the US president referred to a while back are happy about this.

Not an argument

Rap was created by African Americans. And Blacks were brought over as slaves by White people. So in a way Whites are responsible for rap music.

DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. GET FUCKED.

>taking people who can only reply in memes seriously
Funniest part is I also think cultural appropriation is a joke.

To this extent, Whites are also responsible for rap music because they put sociological and economic hardships against black people, which led to the development and themes of rap music

>the absolute state of blacks

>One of these groups didn't have a choice, even a brainlet like you should be able to tell which. I also couldn't care less about cultural appropriation, blacks have way more urgent issues to solve.

no one is stopping anyone from moving back to their trash countries

>white people listening to and embracing hip hop culture
anyone who actually defends cultural appropriation as an argument is a sub 90 iq downie.
everything on planet earth is appropriated and thats how society advances. Even if it were the case, black people have contributed peanut butter and m-muh its hard being black out here lyrics.

please jump off the nearest building you absolute FAGGOT

>it's not serious if my culture isn't the one being appropriated
Wow

>muh strawman
Wow

>too much of a brainlet to even read the post to the end
do not reply to me or my nearest building ever again you absolute FAGGOT

Mankind started in Africa so in a way Blacks are responsible for everything humans have ever created.

t. thinks this is Twitter

Will boombap ever make a comeback?

WE

>this is the power of the left's debating skills
learn basic reading comprehension you absolute mong

>actually outing himself as a twitter user
Maybe it's time you go back to your shitty website.

fuck off outta here niggerlover

Yep racist much...

THEY WAS GOOD BOYS THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

>2018
>Still believing the straight outta Africa theory.

>>>/leftypol/

How so?
>Mankind started in Africa so in a way Blacks are responsible for everything humans have ever created
I don't disagree
How am I wrong?

WUZ

Even though that argument is simply wrong, the current oldest hominin was found in europe

>Mankind started in Africa

But civilization started everywhere except for africa.

I wouldn't use twitter soycuck, too many of (You)s there.

>How so?
You're purposefully misunderstanding something so as to have a way to attack it.

>the current oldest hominin was found in europe
...After migrating from Africa

KANGS

>the current oldest hominin was found in europe
You mean the queen of england?

I'm not. It's the cause of the claim.

Prove otherwise

>North Africa around the Mediterranean, the middle east is actually the cradle of humanity.

KRAMGZ

>not american
>no idea about american mainstream radio shit
>Sup Forums never shuts the fuck up about kendrick
>all I know is he made some albums that triggered Sup Forums but it's probably more memes than anything, and probably memes by this kendrick guy's social media team.
>decide to try it anyway, I've heard too many bad shit recommended by Sup Forums at this point this can't be that bad
>play song
>expect a prominent, manly voice
>it's actually whiny and retarded
LMAO, this one was at least funny. Fuck you Sup Forums

This gotta be bait, no one should be that dumb

>whites actually believe this
Bitch even disregarding the stupid WE WUZ KANGS woken blacks this is still wrong.

You made the claim, and I gave a response as to why you're full of shit. Burden of proof is now on you.

you're wrong because I made no distinction between cultural appropriation of different races, I simply said I think the term and people who use it seriously are morons, so thanks for proving my point

What a good argument and definitely not a strawman.

>You made the claim, and I gave a response as to why you're full of shit.
So you made a strawman then.
>cultural appropriation of different races
Is there any other kind?
>I simply said I think the term and people who use it seriously are morons,
That's because you have never been the victim of it. Prove otherwise

I want somebody to nuke America already. All they do is bitch about identity politics and are a complete mess and shithole in general.

I don't have proof of this but I feel like we all kinda evolved at once and were everywhere, just too many human skeletons in too many lands for it not to have been like this. Out of Africa theory seems to be trying to back up Abrahamic religions where an Adam and Eve started in a single place.

The working theory is that they migrated from europe to africa due to environmental changes

What's the matter? Can't think of any proof?

Except DNA evidence can trace humans as coming out of Africa

The burden of proof is on you, your ilk made the claim.

The problem wouldn't be solved if you nuked America though. You need to kill about 20 or 30 men in order for this shitfest of a civilization to get its shit together, but they aren't easy targets you can just nuke. They have bunkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fnLazAO0vo

>n-no you!
Ok so you have nothing, thanks for clearing that up.

>I don't have proof of this but I feel like we all kinda evolved at once and were everywhere, just too many human skeletons in too many lands for it not to have been like this
The problem with this theory is, as you said, lack of evidence to support it. 7 million year old hominid skeletons have been found in Africa and Europe, but nowhere else to back this up.

Ah, the Jews, eh?

Not an argument.

Try again or just admit defeat. I won't think less of you.

>not an argument
>has yet to provide an argument himself
Keep embarrassing yourself.

There's no such thing as 'a victim of cultural appropriation'. Prove to me that anyone is even negatively affected by 'cultural appropriation'.
Here's an idea; maybe blacks should spend less time worrying about white people listening to rap and wearing dreadlocks and more about not shooting each other in the street or sticking around to be father's for their children.

>>has yet to provide an argument himself
I did not make the initial claim, so the burden of proof is not on me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation#Examples

What's that, no proof? Cool

>What's that, no proof?
Did you read it?

I'll help you since you seem to having trouble with reading comprehension: Native American headdresses being work by other people of other races, out of context.

That's not the topic at hand, it's about your pathetic strawman attempt.

The "working theory" you're talking about is based on literally two fossil. Not saying I don't believe it, but until more evidence is found I doubt the scientific community will adopt it as the current theory for explaining the birthplace of mankind.

The one I never made?

OK

mfw people actually took this obvious b8.