Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/744964456321515521
southfront.org/isis-retakes-sfaiyeh-oil-field-pushes-government-forces-back/
twitter.com/AFP/status/744973483201953792
youtube.com/watch?v=4NbcrodeaQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8K-4-d5VANg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAAnime!

God dammit the Raqqa offensive was a complete waste of time.
Does this mean they're back to focusing on Aleppo? Or are they gonna try again?

Nth for preservation of Syrian wildlife!

>Iraqi Forces rescue 354 Yezidi women in Fallujah

This is really terrible. These are some of the last 'native' inhabitants of Iraq/Mesopotamia. They have a unique religion, customs, and now thousands have been killed and probably thousands of their women have been raped and brutalized.

Those 354 women are probably pregnant with half-arab children, and after 2+ years of rape and abuse they are probably lost to their families and neighbors forever.

Just terrible. Would have been better if they died probably.

>ISIS Regains Full Control Of All The Towns And Villages Which Were Controlled By The Syrian Regime SAA In Tabqa Countryside
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/744964456321515521
Losers

It wasn't complete waste. It just takes time due to lack of manpower. SAA can't extend to the desert without men holding all the roads. It's desert all the way to Raqqa, you know.

>Syrian forces expelled from Raqqa province by ISIS forces

Fuck

They will probably continue to force their 5 offensives and retreat every 3 days.

Expect South Aleppo to be lose entirely by July.

Would be a great time for massive airstrikes on those positions while ISIS forces take up defensive positions.

Depends on what ISIS does. Right now they have a huge army in souther Raqqa, that, once BTFO, could signal the fall of Tabaqah.
My guess is ISIS will fortify it's desert and the SAA will try to do some shit (and probably fail) in Aleppo.

SAA soldiers and Russian airstrikes are useless shit. They don't deserve anything, even if they win something to the end, they won't be able to hold on anything or secure country.

I bet theyll go again

is anybody surprised that ISIS is throwing everything at it???
Tabqah is RIGHT NEXT to Raqqa, and if Tabqah were lost, ISIS would lose the connection to:
entire Aleppo
west Raqqa
Turkish border

and would only have shit roads left for
south half of Raqqa
Homs
southwest half of Deir Ez-zor
east Hama

>SouthFront June 20
>[YouTube] International Military Review - Syria, June 20, 2016 (embed)

Hilarious that this video is talking about SAA gains in Raqqa when Hohols reports full retreat.

What is happening and when did it happen.

So, are we still funding Al-Nusra and/or IS? They've faltered in recent months but the SAA's inability to overcome them, in unison with Russian airstrikes (a tactic which worked so well against the Libyan government, for us) must mean that they're (IS) still receiving outside arms or money.

southfront.org/isis-retakes-sfaiyeh-oil-field-pushes-government-forces-back/

The video was made before the ISIS gains

This. It's kind of a desperate attempt to slow down the advance

Is it over then? Has the Raqqa offensive been a blunder?

>Just came back from Beach
More than five years Syria war and there are still some people posting in this thread....how ridiculous

al-Nusra are directly cooperating and allied with every single group that the enemies of Syria are funding (except for NSA/Ahmed Abdo Martyrs cause the areas arent connected), so of course funds and weapons end up there

also hoholmaps are exaggerating with wishful symbolic "SAA got kicked out of Raqqa"-shit . Zakia/Abou Allaj are in Raqqa, not in Aleppo

Yep. Should've rushed faster.

No can do right now. Sandstorm for the next 72 hours. ISIS is taking full advantage.

Korengal for Assad

/sg/ in Nutshell
>but Butin kill isis mate :D
>Coalition airstrikes will end isis :D
>Turey subbort ISIS :D
>Lets genocide Turkmans :D
>Biji biji Kurdistan :D
>Very democratic :D
> You subbort isis if you don't agree with what we say :D
>T-90, Su-35
>Otto is gay :D
Bunch of underage niggers think they know the ultimate truth :D
Fuck you /sg/
Long live FSA

No. They did it just right. If they had rushed deeper, ISIS would have encircled them from northwest via road 4 and dirt roads. It's all about losses. Did SAA have any? Did ISIS?

Nasıl hocam, iyimi ? :D

:DDD When will they learn?
>SAA withdraws

lol

M'lady

They probably walked away :D They can't even beat some abu hajars and call it army :D

Well seeing as they are losing south Aleppo because they diverted the 4th mechanized division, republican guards and special forces to the Raqqa offensive I would say that it’s more than about manpower losses.

I haven't been paying attention to what the fuck is going on in Syria. Been battling shill cucks left and right.

Tell me, has ISIS been blown the fuck out, is that why they're chimping out?

How can SAA lose so much territory in what seems a day, even with the ruskie air support? Is hoholmap full of shit on this one? Planned retreat?

twitter.com/AFP/status/744973483201953792
> it is the hohol maps not loser SAA :D

>SAA

Planned retreat and yes hohol maps is probably a bit exagerrated.

So let's see if SAA can recapture these territories this week

I wouldn't have engaged in this either, but it does tie up ISIS forces too. I wonder if there's another reason for this. If the russians are calling the shots, there might be something else to this. They are tricksy mofos.

LOL RUS 0 WAL 2

Edited map from last thread to show ISIS gains (approximately).

Any changes needed?

>SAA
Despite Russia'n armored vehicles, ground air support #Syria'n
regime- forces suffered setback on road to Raqqa

no mate
>Su-35/37, Su-24/25, Mig21/29- they are bedder than the F16/22 :D
>Nato is weak :D we have isgandar and tochka :D

lewd

They sacrificed a buffer zone in South Allepo for a failed offensive against IS utilizing some of the SAAs most elite forces. I doubt they have enough free and competent divisions to make any counter-attack from this worthwhile. Most likely they were just hoping for a major victory.

so let me get this straight

if SAA wouldve stayed at Sfaiyeh, they would now be taking a 2 or probably 3-direction massive ISIS attack while a sandstorm is coming up

Sounds like a great plan

You can say the offensive didnt go fast enough but this move seems only logical at this point

gee you type very similar to an autistic idiot that I know.
go breath in a tank of helium gas, faggot

So be glad you don't have to face them, otherwise there will be lot of kekab served.

Hm, I am constantly waiting for some move by IS that would be equivalent to the Ardennes Offensive, meaning taking a risk for one big breakthrough and reversal of losses. Maybe this is it.

Jesus christ! The Russians MUST come back now. Get Kadroyv in there take tabbqa in 2 days and start bombing Raqqa to rubble then send him capture Jisr Al-Shughur and close the border with Turkey. Russia is so afraid of going all in and Syria becoming the next Afghanistan that they're actually losing.

>tfw haven't been meming for greater syria that much
>Tfw SAA suddenly faces setbacks
>Tfw my meme gives the SAA and the Syrian people strength, but only when I regularly meme it

Greater Syria, grant the SAA, SyAAF, and Syrian people your strength!

ahaahahahahhaah holy shit an actual FSA faggot found his way in here? fucking hilarious

someone track him down and ask the russians to drop some white phosphorus on him there's bound to be bunch of towelheads around this terrorist

nah mate. that ottoman when

Lol

The vast desert is really problematic. It's hard to hold and it should be hard to take, when the opposing forces have air superiority. I fucking hope RuAF at least gets to strafe everything along those roads. The coming sand storm might prevent that tho.

Offensive went plenty fast.
The problem is that it could have been faster if they didn't waste the Tiger Forces on a go-nowhere offensive in North Aleppo....

But yeah the withdrawal makes a lot of sense if there is no air support available.

The roach on the left looks like he glued some pubes from the shower drain on his chin

Is low testosterone a problem in Turkey or just with that particular man/boy?

Maybe he is a fuckboi plaything?

Not likely before the parliamentary elections in September. They have to play the meme of "mission accomplished" until then before they can expand their engagement again. Otherwise they would take a good hit in the polls.

Russians are wary of engagements beyond the former SU, memories of the Afghan war in the 80's are still fresh.

Gotta play it little by little.

Daily Reminder:
If you don't support Israel and its allies you can never win
Just accept the Jews are the Masterrace and let them rule you
Rooting for Greater Israel!!!

People should really stop panicking whenever some sort of set back occurs. Everyone is falling into slippery slope memes. Set backs after what, a solid 5 months of gains, and everyone is now expecting it to be over?

Also, giving up territory to avoid future failed fights is a pretty sensible move. The SAA are also entering the ISIS heartlands, while ISIS are probably throwing everything they can into the fight to block any sort of loses.

You should also stop expecting a quick victory.

This.

>Compares multipurpose-fighters to attack planes/bombers
>thinks SyAF has Su-35/37

#JustRoachThings

Lol....

kek

*cringes*

Nope. It was not entirely a waste. They didn't even dig into tabqah by the time there was word of a sandstorm and isis sent fucking everything into the city instead of holding for a defence of raqqa.

It was a damn good offensive but was untenable. They have been moving troops around and are not at full operational strength. The majority of the Syrian army was still on the way to tabqah when they pulled out.

You guys have to understand, and of course the shit posting turk will never understand, that the Syrian military is in a very stressful situation. Russians are getting pressure from American planes, they have too many fronts, and the ceasefire was an ungodly mess.

They look like an Army that was nearly destroyed a few years ago. They are. They're playing carefully and building a supply line as well as proper forces for a siege in order to never fuck up that hard again. They really threw their hat into the ring at Aleppo and were poised to take the city, but the international shenanagins fucked that up.

But they know for a fact that all they have to do is wait for the second Kerry fuck my shit up, because the borders will not change in Aleppo. It might even be better to pull out of that snail trail and quarantine the city. They're going to siege Raqqa to gain international support. They have until January of 2017 to crush ISIS. They don't have enough troops to do an Arab siege. The war is still half over when they do so.

The careful build up must happen or they won't win the war. If they lose too many troops in raqqa, they cannot beat the rebels in time. If they threw what they had at Aleppo, isis would have raped them. It's smart commanding.

>Be putin
>We are gonna destroy the isis :DDDDDDD
>Bombs FSA
:DDD

>be erdogan
>We are gonna destroy the isis :DDDD
>Bombs k*rds
:DDDD

>Be obama
>We are gonna destroy the isis :DDDDD
>Gives weapons to Nusra
:DDD

>be /sg/
>Why is isis not dead yet?
:DDDD

Strength of the sandstorms in the next days.

>bomb fsa
>bomb isis

What's the difference ?

>ISIS
fightng a coalition of 80 countries with nothing but the fire in their ass

It's a multi shit posting battle here m8. The real comfy and discussion left when the turk came to post 20 hours a day.

I haven't posted in months and you are still here shit posting. You could add fucking something to the discussion outside of being a screaming retard.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

They have to pay you to post or something. It's the only way a human being would do this. Do you come here to be yelled at and made fun of?

And people still aren't completely ignoring the turkroach.

i like how alot of people in here make posts that sound like redditors
and i really like how alot of people have usernames in here, just like on reddit
this is just a little hotpocket of reddit

>implying i know who you are
lol

upvote

You missed that US Bombs IS

At least we got that part right.

You also left out:

>be Assad
>Secular democracy
>arrests opposition just like predecessor
>bans opposition
>invites Russia to come kill Syrian citizens
>typical moderate secular muslim dictator

Why behead when your allies will bomb entire cities for you?

FSA are the good guys, ISIS are the neutral guys :DDDD

>Mossad help
>CIA help
>Saudi and Qatari funding also oil money from Turkey
>An infinite supply of fighters from all across the world with some of them being the most experienced terrorist in the world who are used to fighitng against an enemy with air power

Kirby please go.

>be in Daraa
>radical Sunni imam incites violence towards government
>start chimping out like poor radicalized backwards Salafist
>kill security forces member
>hide weapons in mosque
B-B-B-BUT MUH SECULAR REVOLUTION GUIZ

>replying to Ottoman when
Just don't.

>invites Russia to come kill Syrian citizens
>kill
That's not you spell 'liberate'

>Dat black blob of fuck you over Raqqa.

Yeah no. No Russian bombing for the foreseeable future.

>And people still aren't completely ignoring the turkroach.
because "people" on /sg/ are low iq subhumans who can't see the bait posts. they get butthurt by everything -even the flag of poster.
we call people like this "Çomar"
"Onur" just comes here for some cheap laughs.
Good luck

>RT memes
>Turkey oil memes
oil at 5 dollars a barrel made Turkey so fucking rich. Turkey just decides to go and get oil from isis for 2 dollars a barrel. Yeah man, completely right

(You)

>subhumans
>t. turk

:DDDD *cringes*

Why is this war taking so long?
Is FSA the real threat or is it ISIS?

>Failed ISIS offensive in Raqqa (probably from yesterday), many dead
youtube.com/watch?v=4NbcrodeaQs

>General Ayub inspects units in Aleppo and Taqah axis
youtube.com/watch?v=8K-4-d5VANg

Don't like the truth Assad shill?

America rocked the boat but Assad fired the first shots by a violent military crack down on the opposition in 2011.

They even used tanks to roll through Sunni towns killing 100s

Do some research before falling for the "Assad is benevolent" crap.

He is just another Muslim Oppressive Dictator, willing to kill the majority of his people to maintain his power. Just because he is photogenic and has a hot wife doesn't change the facts.

I'm trying to pretend you're not right.

Somehow ottoman shit up the thread so hard the vast majority of the regulars left. It's become a shit posting general ever since. Rip comfy geopolitics thread.

For a man who does it for laughs, he is impressive. He was posting 20 hours a day around January.

The real threat is arab incompetence.

and let me guess.. you support the """Moderate rebels"""

>takes the bait
Are you kidding me?

That was bait? I don't even know any more.
So many terrorist shills in this thread that i've lost count

Sup Forums is generally shit and most of posters are underage edgy faggots. Just look how posts about dead american soldiers always get 300+ responses while interesting topics go to shit
i only come here for some /sg/ news. But posters are still all same

Ne göt yaktım be :DD

>Muslim Oppressive Dictator

Gives away that it's bait. Never answer to turk-flag unless it's one of the non-redditor namefags.

Minnesota is autistic, he takes literally every bait. You could tell him North Korea is the most democratic country and he would immediately take the bait

oh fugg :DD how did you know i'm autistic :DDD

Oh wait, right. It's Minnesota. Didn't even look at the name. It's almost given that it's only him who takes the bait.

Nice revisionism Assadlicker

>be in Daraa
>be Sunni majority
>protesting for better representation
>Government forces open fire killing 3
>Retaliation kills 7 Assadists

Movement was mainly led by Suheir Atassi, a secular moderate, oh and a woman.

Imams are involved with all muslim activity, they are religious, judicial, and political. It is a shitty system but it is how Islam works.

There were no documented radicals involved in Daraa.

Once the tanks were rolling into towns, then yes, radicals start filling the ranks.

50% of the army left, so pretty evident the whole situation could have been handled a lot better.

Unless you are an oppressive dictator, then who cares right?

Same.

I got sad when I opended Hoholmaps.
Manbij offensive is slow, but the Kurds are making gains and holding on to their territrory.

They had a couple of aussault from ISIS but
managed to hold the line and killed some ISIS fucker, Which is always nice.

See psot above senpai.

If the Kurds cut off ISIS than isis will be weakended. Like a tree being cut. It will slowly bleed out. So the next time the SAA tries to attack, ISIS will be less strong . Also if USA airforce desides to work together with Ruaf ( Yeah right) Than the offensive could be succesfull. If the USA doesnt stab the SAA in the back and desides to launch an aussault with the moderate beheaders.