The fuck is up with this place

The fuck is up with this place

;-;

more liek Turkfurt lol

worst moment of the 19th century, besides the creation of the rromani-an buffer state
irredentism is mental illness

Many industries and CEB make it so many EU immigrants move there aside from Turks and blacks
Also the Stadt itself has fewer inhabitants than, say, Hamburg or Berlin

Irredentism was Italians trying to conquer our lands by falsely claiming that Italians live there, and not Germans trying to unite German-speaking territories into a democratic state.

>get butthurt over native Germans
>"teehee I am going to embarrass them so good on Sup Forums this evening!"

All your lands belong to us. Give it back or face the consequences.

nice sensationalist article to make it seem like syrian shitskins are flooding the city when it's just other europeans

>Turks
>European

>Turkey
>European

> 26,735 turks
> 5,873 Moroccans

>turks
>morroccoans
>romanians
>s*rbs
>European

Implying.

My mistake, I meant pan-nationalism

>implying we were a part of an Eastern European country like Hungary

lol, you're talking to a westerner here...kid.

>"our lands"
>falsely

You're just a Slav south of Austria. Slightly more civilized than the rest, I'll give you that but still. There is only one place you people belong: under the glorious Austro-Hungarian boot.

How many hours have you spent in Hearts of Iron 4 after the last DLC?

frankfurt is the ugliest city in germany literally a shithole of junkies, muslims and liberals let it rot

none, I just dislike Slavs. Sl*venia in particular is one of the biggest non-countries in Europe. Just look at their stupid flag. Copied the Russian one, cuz they have no identity themselves. Then slapped some ridiculous mountains there, so it doesn't look COMPLETELY identical.
Just like those fucking Slow-vaks.

>providing an accurate, educated answer in 4chin

Europe is literally going to look like Syria in a century or 2