Geez that soon?

this thread is now a shitty poster thread

>all orange
>no blue

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MEME!?!?!?

>IT'S THE APOCALYPSE GUYS!
>Wolverine is limo driver and there is functional city in the trailer

What did they mean with this?

Who said it was an apocalypse? The only thing presented as being "wrong" with the world is mutants dying out.

Good riddance.

Time for a new Wolverine. Outta the way old man.

So, any chance of the Deadpool cameo being any good? Im guessing theres gonna be some new way that Logan and Wade know eachother since Origins never happened.

>there are people on Sup Forums naive enough to believe he got this body from steroids and not 4 years of consistent heavy lifting

The rumor was debunked it seems, but whether that's legit or just damage control who knows. If Deadpool appeared with Cable to take X-23 from a dying Wolverine to the past with them and it was treated with actual emotion and not zany hijinx it could work.

slashfilm.com/logan-cameo/

only thing i can imagine, and hope is that they meet at some point in the movie, have a jokey meme-ie exchange, but then bring it down for a somber moment, showing wade depressed that the rest of the mutants are almost extinct then he leaves, him in a fightscene would ruin the serious feeling of the film

>Who said it was an apocalypse?
Maybe because the movie is based on the comic which takes place in a post apocalyptic future.

Zac truly is the natty limit.

That Rumor was debunked by James Mangold Himself.

As well as Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman.

Basically, Umberto got a fuckin' prison beating on Twitter.

well the film isnt set in the apocalypse, its set in a future where mutants have been hunted down and exterminated

nowhere in the trailer or pre release information thats out stats that its in an Apocalypse

>Maybe because the movie is based on the comic which takes place in a post apocalyptic future.

It is BARELY based on Old Man Logan other than the fact that other mutants aren't around, and Wolverine is in some kind of self-imposed exiled though.

I seriously doubt you'll see Venomsaur or inbred Hulk kids or the Spider-Mobile.

Jackman deserves better tan a film written and directed b the guys who brought us The Wolverine and Green Lantern for his finale.

>Mr. Sinister tries to kill all the mutants.

Wow so engaging. Like it was in X2, X3. Actually every single X-Men movie is either "Destroy All Humans" or "Destroy All Mutants" outside of Wolverine's personal movies.

Good thing Logan isn't, then.

holy shit
that "G" really triggers my autism

Except it is. The mutants are almost all gone thanks to Mr. Sinister. He's hunting down the last of them. Logan protects loli Logan. The end.

>tries

It's already happened in the film though. And Sinister LOVES mutants. Hes a geneticist, his life's goal it to make the best mutant ever.

>It's already happened in the film though
>Wolverine and Xavier and Stephen Merchant still exist

I was referring to the Green Lantern and The Wolverine thing. Which I was wrong about. But I'd say that the writers weren't 100% responsible for how GL turned out and I really fucking loved The Wolverine so there's that.

>I really fucking loved The Wolverine

Then I'm sure another Wolverine movie designed for dumb plebs will be right up your alley.

My feelings.

Ikr

I might actually go see this. I skipped Apocalypse, was that a smart move?

I'm unironically okay with this. Someone give him the hair and the claws, my Photoshop-fu is weak.

here's my shitty attempt

Seriously tho why is he still playing wolverine? We've had like 3 Batman's since then.

he wants to?

he said he would play wolverine until he dies

I'd rather they make him an angry and ugly manlet this time around.

that actually looks good. Nice job user.

I can actually dig this.

Thats pretty good, just needs the claws now

>he doesn't think he lifted and roided

>I skipped apocalypse was that a good idea??

No tbqh. Apocalypse was secretly the best blockbuster to come out this summer.

Patrik Baboumian, 5'6" strongman. Dude's awesome and can act.

is my boy Quicksilver awesome as fuck in this one too?

Re-watched after thinking it was meh. It's a pretty solid capekino, makes Civil War look like a bunch of retards wrote and filmed it

Apocalypse was shit dude sorry.

You can't have X-Men fighting the big bad and an origin story all in one. I wanted it to be good so very bad.

Even though Apocalypse wasn't particularly good, even the worst X-Men movie is still better than anything DisneyMarvel and DC pump out.