Tfw being paki

>tfw being paki
is there anything worse than being indian/paki? Not even black people have it as bad as us.

There is one thing. Being a spammer.

okay normie

It's true nothing as as bad. You smell/look like Indians and have small penis but are also Muslims and poor. Not sure how life could be worse unless you're Somali maybe

being Chilean

Being Shit*lian is way worse

being f*nnish

No it isn't. You must be mujahir or something stay der dude.

>being blonde, tall and rich
>bad

shart in mart

>is there anything worse than being indian/paki?
Being a leaf.

I'm actually an immigrant m8 but I'd still rather shart in the mart than Allahu Akbar and have no bars

I wish I was born italian everyday

punjabi

If you are going to make a wish, at least wish for something worthwhile

If you are going to make a wish, at least wish for something worthwhile

Of course you would, amerishart.

? italians are based, great culture, food, great looks, they are the tall dark handsome stereotype...

>dark
You have never seen an Italian fellow, have you?
They're about as white as they get, like albino-white.

Wow, so butthurt over Islam, /tr/aveler, believe it or not its a shit regressive religion that will not make inroads from now on

try to be pseudo chink and you will know what is the hell

>Shitalian
>tall
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you italian? unironically?

In the small chance you aren't last time I went to Italy everyone was short and 75% of them aren't "dark". And the food is good but overrated.

Shaaaaaarttt *brrrppptptptptptprprprrpprpttt*

I'm paki

Go*d

I know it is shit, sudanbro.

Stop with this, your beta stop blaming your genes, but then again everyone is not greek like me

Sorry I was angry and you deserve better

Smh senpai Islam says blacks go to heaven 40 years before others, you're missing out f.am

It is a lie, we are treated poorly heaven and earth

But t.b.h. read the context within some hadiths

I thought you were a white doctor?

No its not, stop self hating and bring out your inner black

I don't know if this subtle American trolling, but I am not white m8

An example, why did the Islamic Umma wait until the death of the Prophet (PBUH) to legit codex the revelation into the Quran, sounds iffy, also Zaid bin Thabits hunt for Ayat in leaves, the Prophet in one authentic hadith legit admitting someone reminded him of so and so ayat and thus mnemonic fallibility and the missing 80+ verses from Alahzab

He's a proud Nubian.

also meant for Too many inconsistencies, the flat earth model with seven concentric hemispheres was something I initially rejected, until I realized it was the Ptolemaic, Babylonian and Pagan-Arab model

Some things are wrong, I swear I don't do it out of cuckoldry

just to be clear do you or do you not believe in the flat earth. hard to tell.

>being bl*nde
>good

kys

I gave it a think and I might be on board t.b.h., lots of vulnerable and astronomically ignorant chicks in the burgeoning movement