Who is the best late night host and why is it Fallon?

Who is the best late night host and why is it Fallon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6otmy3DAK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny watching the autists on Sup Forums try and fail to understand why Fallon is the most popular and successful late night host.

All of them are awful, Colbert and Oliver are pure propagandists though.

Fallon and Kimmel are somewhat objective at least.

>Watching late night
>Watching cable TV

Because he's quirky and gimmicky

>pure propagandists
>somewhat objective

They're just simple entertainers you humongous faggot.

You're retarded if you think that a comedian's objectivity isn't related to how entertaining he is.

Colbert has completely lost the plot.

I agree that Kimmel is a bit more even-handed.

I personally don't like Fallon's schtick.

Stop being 12 and looking at everything through a political lens.

colbert would be a decent entertainer if he could follow this advice

If you think the Daily Show and its spawn aren't complete and utter propagandizers whose purpose is to control the way impressionable young minds think, you're totally confused.

>"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Fallon is shit.
Kimmel is shit.
Corden is shit.
Colbert used to not be shit but is pretty shit now.
John Oliver is shit.
Conan is actually worth watching.

He's not perfect, but he's the best. He doesn't cram in a bunch of annoying politics on his show.

>stop looking at everything from a political lens
Are you fucking stupid ? Everything Colbert and Oliver do is political, from what lens can you look at this, other than a political one ? Especially when their coverage is so one-sided ?

Fuck Donald Trump. That guy is literally selling out our country to Russian and Israeli interests.

as opposed to what, Hillary selling out the country to niggers and illegals?

conan, everyone else is utter shite

hurr durr 'jews are the bad guys' meme

Late night is shit because you literally can't have a conversation about it without going into a 300 post political argument rather than just talking about all the funny things they do. Politics is all these talentless hacks have.

can i fuck jennifer

I don't watch any of them but appreciate Fallon's positivity.

That webm pisses me off so much. Not for the reason he thinks and hopes it would. But because he, not just democrats in general, but he's done exactly what he's criticizing. Republicans don't own patriotism, he does. They don't own support of the military, he does. They don't get to define what this country means, he does. Yet he'll move out if Trump's elected.

Jon Stewart isn't a patriot. He has no love for this country. He uses the guise of it as a weapon.

Same reason Leno was popular.

& yes Corden is complete ass, but Reggie Watts steals the show each time I mindlessly flip the show on.

Why didn't they just give Reggie the show again?

Leno was more blue collar than Jimmy

But both knew that they were a product. Every person watching who liked them was good for them.

"Republicans buy shoes too."

Conan doesn't do this?

Hasn't Conan gone in on Trump a couple times?

He's not Colbert, but he's always had that "elitest NYCer" that the midwest hates. His remote bits are funny as hell, but people just didn't like him.

What the hell, I hate Trump now.

they are all terrible, but Conan is the least terrible, he at least has some comedic timing and physical humor

>Jon Stewart isn't a patriot. He has no love for this country. He uses the guise of it as a weapon.
He's a jew, what do you expect.

>somewhat objective

Not even in the same planetary system.

If you can't call Oliver and Colbert's shit propaganda, it's because you're too deep in the kool-aid.

>Stop being 12 and looking at everything through a political lens.

He said, when Colbert and Oliver LITERALLY put everything through a political lens.

based Jimmy

>somewhat objective

Colbert legitimately thinks Trump got elected because of magic Russian hackers.

Are you stupid enough to agree with that?

i thought colbert was /ourguy/
did people like colbert report when that was a thing?

>did people like colbert report when that was a thing?

The underage did.

I liked his SuperPac segment.

If you take her out to dinner and she likes you.

Fallon is the king of late night for the same reason Leno was. He doesn't make his show overtly political, and when he does go into the political arena it's usually not vindictive and hateful like colbert or oliver. People here that shit all day long in the news, I don't know why it's so hard to understand that people just want a fun entertaining show to watch before they go to bed. not CNN with a few jokes thrown in

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

colbert was a huge Sup Forums thing

t. white guy

>colbert was a huge Sup Forums thing
maybe nine years ago

That was when the right was seen as the moral guardians of society. Now it's the left.

While Sup Forums isn't necessarily made up of libertarians, there is that "leave everyone the fuck alone" mindset. The second that tumblr progressivism hit mainstream, the left was doomed. "White privilege" isn't going to win over many supporters in groups like that.

He didn't kill Hitler when he had the chance! HEEEEETLERRRRR!

its Conan

>Now it's the left.

he's right you know

morality of left is ass backwards and regressive

you have to go back

>the left
>morals

TOP KEK

I didn't say "moral guardians" as a compliment. Hillary Clinton was paraded as the "moral" choice. Gun control is a "moral" choice. Open borders are moral. White self hatred is moral. Feminism is moral.

Just like Christianity was.

I thought it was only related to how funny he is. Not necessarily entertaining, the people only merely feel the entertainment from the laughter and how funny they find a joke

Seriously, are network execs this fucking dumb? That's why him and kimmel kill it. Old people who watch these are tired of watching bloomberg/cnn/fox all day and just want to watch some hot bitch or guy do some dumbass shit, say some inane garbage, and overall just have a giggle before passing out into the night.

Now it's both.
Try posting anything that Sup Forums thinks is "degenerate" and they throw a hissy fit and start bitching about muh jews, muh conspiracies, muh muslims, muh gays, muh welfare state, commiefornia, etc.

FUCK OFF NAZIS

>Gun control is a "moral" choice

In what world do you live in son? SF?

>The most Jewish human being on earth
>Neo Nazi

FUCKOFF NAZI

Those are leftist ideology. Not "morals".

Do you not know what quotes around a word means? You guys are legitimate retards.

If you listen to the mainstream media then you're correct, but the reason trump won is because the left is out of touch with mainstream america, the left are the moral guardians of their own bubble.

Explain this then.

we understand why. He not nearly as SJW as literally every other host, he prefers wacky games and skits to soap boxing and he had SNL/Lorne Michael connections
I just dont agree with him being the funniest person, but ill be damned if he isnt the most charismatic at the job right now
In a few years he could be replaced though

moral dogma of the left:

boys are girls
children are sexual objects
guns are inherently violent
blacks aren't
heterosexuality is abnormal
stealing is sharing

And I said "Hillary Clinton was paraded as the "moral" choice"

Who paraded her?

The media

That was the point of my comment

I put "moral" in quotes to signify it wasn't an objective opinion or my opinion.

Holy shit you guys have too many chromosomes.

Can someone provide me with that meme of Jimfag that goes something like
>Guest: Hi Jimmy
>Jimmylaughing.jpg

Hey guys, which video is that where Fallon has an obvious forced fake laugh?

>That was when the right was seen as the moral guardians of society. Now it's the left.

But that's not true, they just think they are. I'm saying that despite the left posturing as the new moral guardian, mainstream america doesn't actually buy it.

>treat a trump like human being rather than a politicized monster
>people want you to die for it

This election was great not because trump won, but it finally showed how corrupt, mentally ill and absolutely hate filled the left are.

People are waking up to the fact we're not a bunch of people to be divided by rich/poor or black/white, but rather Americans. One and all.

Nationalism is the cure for racism and division.

The degenerates are making a mad dash to push their fucked up agenda now

They need to be gassed

Who /justwatchesConanremotes/ here?

>Using the source of nazi claims as proof

Yeah, I might as well cite you infowars articles to prove that Hillary is a demon parkinson's patient.

>But that's not true, they just think they are

GOOD POINT

Late Night conan was fantastic, i don't think his goofball bits or remotes can be topped.

It sucks that TBS conan is such a huge drop in quality and deserves his standing in the ratings.

This.

Damn, it was once an OK site.

I wonder what happens to that tall white guy that made skits for that site many years ago. Some of that shit was funny from what I can recall.

Fallon is dogshit
Doesn't deserve to lick jay or conan or carsons boots

This!
/bread

If jimmy is based your mother is a whore

>Sup Forums willing to pretend fallon is good just because they like trump
letterman was goat late night host btw

>OK site.

They went from being a shitty top 5 clickbait list site to being an SJW clickbait site. The site was shit to begin with.

Fallon is just so incredibly safe and unoffensive. Although that makes him fucking boring if you ask me. He's not very good at banter with his guests either.

Now that Craig Ferguson is gone, Fallon is objectively the best. His show is lighthearted and simple and he doesn't badger half the country for having a differing political ideology. From what I've seen he's pretty neutral on politics, which I appreciate.

That and his duet with Neil Young was fantastic and one of the greatest things I've seen on a late night show.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6otmy3DAK8