Just a reminder that Scar was totally justified in everything he did

Just a reminder that Scar was totally justified in everything he did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woi4Cmi6SBs
youtu.be/axDZalxEdi8
youtu.be/v_U4in8WeS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a selfish, backstabbing cunt
Yeah he's a real jem

>tfw you realize that the Lion King is anti race-mixing

He brought ruin to Pride Rock and killed Mufasa through trickery rather than fighting like a real lion should.

You have to admit Simba had his part of fault for going to a place they told him not to

You mean JUSTified

I've analyzed the counter-arguments you will deliver if I poke holes in your theory and decided you are too weak to even bother with in the first place.

It's another:

Villain/bad guy literally did nothing wrong thread

You realize that if that was really the case, and they were really the good guys, you wouldn't think they are so badazz

Its about a kid who runs off and lives the NEET life for a long time with a couple of bros, perfectly content and happy with his life until some cunt guilted him into coming back and solving her family drama.
It teaches kids that they're not supposed to grow up single and happy. You're supposed to dwell on the past, get married, settle down and be miserable

Was Nala Simba's sister?

How did he bring ruin? You are telling me that Mufasa can't control if there is a drought or not? No leader has that power, it was Not Scar's fault that there was a fucking drought.

Lmao, are you retarded? Mufasa fucking controls the clouds whenever he wants you dumb dumb dummkopf.

Scar literally did nothing wrong
>Gave a future to the hyenas from being simple scavengers who were starving under Mufasa
>Spared the life of Simba when he could have easily killed him which other male lions would have
>Falsely blamed for a drought/famine he had no control over

Simba doesn't even smile for the rest of the movie

No, according to the backstory there are three males. One of them is Nala's dad, which either left or died before the first movie. Lions did that thing irl too, they sometimes form coalition of brothers & outsiders.

I always thought the dude from Beauty and the Beast wasn't so bad and didn't deserve to die. Sure he was cocky, but was kind to Belle and had a crush on her and went out of his way to storm the beast castle to save her. So that took a lot of bravery to fight a beast 4x your size.

Scar freed the hyenas from the oppressive and racist apartheid that the supremacist lions had forced on those poor animals of colour, he really was the hero

the amount of "backstory" there is to the Lion King always surprises me, and it's weird because it's canon

>He brought ruin to Pride Rock
only wrong thing he did. everything else is just rules of nature.

>Scar was totally justified

He brought Dark colored low life animals into the pride land, and the pride lands turned to shit.

Was scare a thinly veiled Jew?

He allied with degenerate hyenas.

His song was the best that Disney has every pumped out but his character was shit and unworthy of any throne.

He was a real jerk.

I don't think those South African murder rates are correct.

It's more of a story of a king going out and living the life of their shitty subjects and understanding THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.

Bar none the best Disney story out there but as usual they stole it.

It's the best handled Disney hero story though. Purely speaking. Aladdin comes close but no cigar. Lion King is pure animated kino of the highest order.

Give me one animated kino that matches all of its story arcs and does them as well. I fail to think of one.

>fighting like a real lion should

Proper warriors don't just 1v1 their opponents. In fact, it's the last thing they do.

You would never make it into special forces.

>We shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era... in which lion and hyena come together, in a great and glorious future!

youtube.com/watch?v=woi4Cmi6SBs

He singlehandedly ruined pride rock's aesthetic as fuck color palette. Fuck that guy

But his eyes are green. GREEN. That's the ugliest eye color.

Thanks to the lion king generations upon generations of children are convinced that the whole of Africa is this gorgeous orange tinged beautiful landscape with beautiful sunsets and talking lions. Scar threatened that.

Scar bad.
Simba gud.

When two male lions fight for control of the pride, there's a fight. It might be a dirty fight, but it's a fight. Scar tricked Mufasa into getting wrecked by a stampede, which is not something a lion would do.

This guy gets it.

THIS. if ant villain did no wrong it was Gaston, the dude was just trying to rescue a gal from a vicious animal

>sides with what are basically niggers and bring them in Liontopia
Scar did plenty wrong. If you want some meme check Gaston did nothing wrong. Beside the fact he was right in the specific story arc, it is much more educational for kids to learn that the girl never ever chooses the (ugly) solitary nerd over Chad Thundercock.

their mom literally named his brother something majestic and regal sounding, but named him after the ugly birthmark that distinguished him as the untouchable lower caste brother.

yeah, I think being unwanted since birth is pretty good justification

And jaundiced too. His liver is failing. He needed a transplant and Mufasa was the only match.

That was more of a feel good movie
The hunchback of notre dame has that realism of loser doesn't get the girl over chad(of course not so much in the actual story where everyone dies)

I swear this is the most kino thing ever made.
youtu.be/axDZalxEdi8

>of course not so much in the actual story
I've promised myself many times that I would go back and read all the original classic fairytales but I never do.

How am I supposed to listen to this without tearing up?
youtu.be/v_U4in8WeS0

>their mom literally named his brother something majestic and regal sounding,

Literally named him "king" in swahili

>How did he bring ruin? You are telling me that Mufasa can't control if there is a drought or not? No leader has that power, it was Not Scar's fault that there was a fucking drought.
user its the fisher king. The land reflects the person who rules it, and vice versa.

When I was younger there were teenage dances at the local community center (18 and younger only, no alcohol)
I went on a whim with 2 friends of mine.
I slow danced with a girl to Can you Feel the Love Tonight who gave me her number and hung out with us all night.

Both of those friends are dead (one died in iraq, the other died in a car accident), I never called her or saw her again, and I havent been that close to a girl since

Damn user. Sorry to hear about your friends. I guess you'll always have the memory of that dance with the girl though, right? Bet it was beautiful.

>I guess you'll always have the memory of that dance with the girl though, right? Bet it was beautiful.

I didnt appreciate it at the time, but now years later it sucks to look back on it.
>peaking with women in the 4th grade