Was it autism?

was it autism?

It was redmayne

Holy fuck he's cute. The only saving grace of the movie.

I have been puzzled for years about the extraordinary appeal of the Harry Potter industry. The books aren’t that good, and the films aren’t either.

Can it possibly be because they confirm the soppy self-satisfied groupthink of the post-Blair generation?

In search of an answer, I went to see the new J. K. Rowling film Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them. I still have no idea what it was about. An angry pudding terrorises New York City, but it can’t be all bad because it occasionally kills ‘Right-wing’ politicians and puritanical religious leaders. These are portrayed as killjoys, witch-hunters and child-beaters, with terrible hair and clothes.

Meanwhile, the Magical Community is full of funky, Multiculti, understanding, liberal types, sparkling with equality and diversity. Eventually, they manage to understand the pudding, which only wants to be loved. But then they kill it.

Have I got this right? I am not sure, and do not care. But too much of this must certainly soften the brains of those exposed to it.

I dont disagree

Now I know why I want to fuck this guy.

He looks like Heather from silent hill 3.

Seems so. Literally we never get a real clue as to who the protagonist is. Fuck he can't even maintain eye-contact.

Unironically yes. Still a fun movie though.

No, but its everything that's wrong with Hollywood. Fantastic Beasts is the perfect example of the modern Hollywood movie. It casts the hit Hollywood star of the minute and it's loosely connected to a wildly successful franchise. This movie was made for the sole purpose of making money. There is no other reason. Rowling, Yates, the actors, everyone... all in it for the money.

It's easy to imagine the pre-production meetings... You know, that cute tree in Guardians of the Galaxy was really popular among audiences, let's have one of those. And people really liked that dive bar with lots of goofy creatures and fun music in Star Wars, let's have one of those too. It's frustrating when I hear people call this film imaginative. There's a reason all the fantastic beasts look so cute. Because toys.

Yet again we see Eddie Redmayne overact, taking the role of "autistic British wizard" to a level not needed. There was no chemistry between any of the actors, which made for awkward moments throughout the whole 2+ hours runtime. The relationship between Colin Ferrell and Ezra Miller especially seems unintentionally predatory.

There are two completely separate plots that are sloppily connected. One of the plots is pushed so hard and is used only to create a franchise of this thing. If they focused on only the fantastic beasts instead of the bizarre possessed horror aspect with a cheap twist, the film might not have been half bad.

In the end, yet again, almost a whole city gets destroyed in the climax. By now it is beyond tiring and by my count that is how FOUR big budget movies have ended in 2016. And by what, a fucking dark cloud. The whole film, each and every scene, is predictable, features terrible CGI, obvious blue screen, lifeless sound stages, and is riddled with plot holes.

Don't watch "The Danish Girl"

I've noticed my type often has those dark eye shadows and slightly blemished skin

>tfw you want to rip all the innocence out of him with your dick
>tfw him broken and crying turns you on more than anything else

W-why are we like this, Sup Forums?

Because we either die as heroes or live long enough to see ourselves become the villain

I just want to force him to look me in the eyes as I violate his pure body.

Shirtless pics when?

Why not?

Just watch Danish Girl, he really is quite lewd. Leaves nothing to the imagination.

Does he make out with and fuck men?

Ben Whishaw mouthrapes him a lot and grabs his weiner

Do you think Eddie browses these threads and fingers himself to our posts, Sup Forums?

literally a knock off Matt Smith.

His fishlips really give me the heebie-jeebies.

Dont compare pure eddie to that frankenstein monster

I saw this movie yesterday.
First thing I that came to my mind when leaving the theatre was that someone on Sup Forums was going to make a thread asking if it was autism.

>not wanting to put your dick between his lips

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

Holy fuck, what movie?

Though flawed, i enjoyed it enough. The only setup for a sequel a could see was the characters, because the story is pretty open and shut

>W-why are we like this, Sup Forums?

Because he exudes innocence and is so awkward and cries so prettily. He was made for breaking.

>ywn get to see him fit two cocks in his mouth at once

Savage grace. It's pretty hot desu.

Savage Grace

That's what endeared me to it actually. It didn't pander, there was zero fanservice and for once we had a blockbuster that let the characters breathe from time to time. No quips to punctuate every scene. I'm surprised by how much I ended up liking the movie.

Webms when?

Not being a homosexual he actually looks good here, maybe he age like shit

As a writer who is anti-globalist, I can't tell you how hard it is to publish ANYTHING remotely right-wing in children's lit. Fuck, In ANY lit aside from a select few genres where it is popular.

And even there, there is a push for left-wing ideology. See the SAD PUPPIES controversy, where good sci fi authors aren't being recognized in favor of such concepts as:

On far future NOT!Earth, everyone is a tranny. That's the plot. It won awards for being diverse.

Jesus fucking Christ. Do we get to see Eddie get reamed before or after?

>maybe he age like shit

But he literally looks the same now, dude looks like he's in his 20's.

If everyone was a tranny, then the concept of transness wouldn't even exist. So that's fucking retarded.

>ywn have a sweaty freshly fucked Newt laughing sweetly beside you

Just kill me now.

I want hugh dancy to play dumbledore now

Seriously though, what if Eddie reads these threads? What if he's going to town on himself with his $15 000 18 carat gold vibrator right now, as we post?

Exactly. But trannies. So they got an award.

Eddie, if you're reading this, pls know that I want you to sit on my face so I can eat your freckly boipucci

The oscar gift basket includes a vibrator.

But you can tell he still prefers using the actual oscar.

It's pretty big. It must make his poor boipussy quite sore. Maybe he needs someone to soothe it with their tongue.

He promised he'd take care of it though.

If taking care of it means shoving it up his boi cunt, I want him to take care of me too.

He's so cute, how can anyone dislike him?

He's too cute. it's irratating

He literally just gets away with using mannerisms that girls do all the time: lip biting, covering face with hands, batting eyelashes, but no one gets on his case for it because a guy doing it is considered novel.

I hate him.

So you're jealous that you can't be a pretty girl like him?

Nobody gets on girls' case for doing it either, tumblr feminist.

You shouldn't hate cute things, user. They're meant to be loved and cherished.

If a girl did that shit all the time, especially in every single performance, she'd have no career left. Redmayne gets away with monetizing femininity for his own image/gain.

I have literally never watched anything with Redmayne in it, but I'd schmoogle his baboogle in a heartbeat, if you understand what I'm implying.

How can he still look so pure while being lewd?

when will eddie do a movie where he gets brutally gangraped? i'm sure that'd win him a ton of oscars.

The fact that this is a pasta actually proves your point.

it better be nothing but females itt. i don't want no fags on my Sup Forums.

>role where a young man gets graphically gang raped on screen

It'll be subversive and guarantee all the Oscars

Has this ever happened in a movie?

Right? and the rapists should be played by stars, too. I'd love to see leo and will smith spitroast eddie

I can only think of that JGL movie where he plays a prostitute, but that wasn't gangrape.

I don't want Will Smith touching Eddie's boipussy. Choose a less pleb tier actor.

Why were those posts deleted? There wasn't even any nsfw in them.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne Johnson, Christian Bale and Wesley Snipes.

It'd be the kinoest of kino.

Which movie?
Does he get fucked?

tfw working on a fantasy novel which features lots of gay sex and can't stop picturing Eddie as my MC

>Dwayne Johnson

I just can't picture him playing a rapist, he's too pure.

but he's a big guy.

>eddie in yet another role where he ends up in a wheelchair

i can hear the award show banter already

christian bale in bateman-mode, or batman-mode?

>Which movie?

Mysterious Skin.

>Does he get fucked?

Yeah, also raped. But JGL sadly does nothing for me so the film isn't good for fapping.

Eddie Redmayne looks transgendered normally I don't know how else to describe it lol

>its always the hideous guys that do tons of sex scenes

why

in Black Death theres a scene where it looks like a big knight is about to rape lil monkmayne. sean bean saves him unfortunately

Except Matt Smith is hideous.

>he did a movie with Melissandre and Ned

Cool. Looks like he suffers and cries a lot too.

Why is it that cute boys in distress make my special place tingle so?

I'm a monster.

it's the cheekbones

Literally just found out he's 34 years old... what the fuck, my mind is fucking blown I don't know what's real anymore holy fuck

This might be pasta, but it's spot on

With movies like this one that rely heavily on CGI I really do wonder at what the fuck the actors and other cast members are talking about when they say that "it's such a magical unique thing that they've never seen before". Nigger you're not seeing the beasts themselves, you're seeing a fucking green screen where the CGI thing will later pop in.

This always takes me back to movies like LOTR that had actual sets and props and actors that were actually LIVING the making of the film, rather than sitting on set and having to react to imaginary shit. Like, compare the making of the LOTR movies which were full of passion and companionship, truly lifechanging experiences, to..... a guy pretending to see a CGI cartoon character while running around sets and interacting with people that are supposed to represent le quirky 1920s

Wtf man, I thought Eddie plays a whore in Mysterious Skin and gets raped but then I realised you meant JGL. Now I'm sad.

of all the movies to accuse of being soulless pandering cashgrabs, fantastic beasts isnt one of them

guy

>we will never see the unaired pilot of a tv show that was never picked up, even though it featured eddie as the twink boyfriend of an aged broadway composer, who sleeps with much older men to try and get roles

im still so angry.

Is he the new Jared Leto?

>the twink boyfriend of an aged broadway composer, who sleeps with much older men to try and get roles
That actually sounds pretty good desu. It would be nice to get a scheming homo character again.

i don't want to be gay.

someone please storytime this. I lack the creative flair.

dullest franchise

dullest post

It's not gay if it's a guy that can pass as a grill.

Would you buy a Newt body pillow, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is gay as fuck