Women's Football is bor-

Women's Football is bor-

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerwire.com/notes/fc-dallas-academy-u-15-side-defeats-uswnt-5-2-in-scrimmage/
google.dk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/amp/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes sorry, i have to correct myself there

Women's Football is shit.

>getting back up while she is still sliding
How can men even compete?

>that last defender

women are equal to men, you racist fucking shit

>that "defending"

I'm sure I could find something similar in a U15s lad match

>miss tackle
>miss tackle
>miss tackle
>miss tackle
>slowass GK doesn't do shit

>defending worse than la liga

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Not joking, when i was 14 i used to play in atletico academy and in some trainings we played against the woman under21 national team. We won 3 and lost 1.

You can imagine the level. None of our team make into the profesional level.

>that last """"defender"""""

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Were they qt?

How does this make money?

at least the lass got up after being fouled to try score.
in mens football, they would have rolledaround trying to get the defender sent off.

it doesn't

i think its time to post that wrecked hope muff

>That player blocking the defender off

Why was no freekick given to the other team? Shitty refs!

based

decent technical skills by the attacker there, and at least she got up. But that defending WEW

>defense crashing to their own teammates
>missing a kick
>just following a player
>shit gk

Yeah, but thats because male players know that if they fall like this the defender will immediately kick the ball away.
Griils would dive much more if the same happened to them.

>men flap around after not being fouled
>women get up after being fouled

Really makes you think, huh?

evrytiem my lad

MESSI MESSI MESSI

this webm goes right in my womyn folder though

Sort of turned on

Maybe spanish women play better than swedish, but here our senior women's team play against boys with much worse results. There was some where they faced a youth team and lost despite the boys taking off two players, I've also heard about results like 7-0

>getting tackled to the ground on the edge of the box
>still able to get up and be the first player to the ball

The absolute state.

>soccerwire.com/notes/fc-dallas-academy-u-15-side-defeats-uswnt-5-2-in-scrimmage/

hmmm

similar to under-11s

>That defender slamming into her own teammate
>Those slide tackles
> That complete wiff by the last defnder

You're right, this should also be used as an example to prove women are just as funny as men.

Who says that though? Any true sports fan would never say that women's football/soccer is boring.
We just say that all divegrass is boring. No need to bring gender into it, though at least women's soccer is sexy. What's the point of men's soccer?

DON'T DO IT

is that Jodie Taylor for FCB in a Spanish Women's league game?

Makes a lot of sense. It's almost as bad as >leliga defending kek

Jodie Taylor has dark hair. Might be the one blocking a defender at 4 seconds

how to make women's football better

- games in quarters
- smaller pitch
- smaller goals
- wear skimpy outfits like tennis

ah shit, i meant Toni Duggan

Duggan has the 16. Apparently it's a literally who called Barbara

google.dk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/amp/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

Women's world champions get severely beaten by mediocre u15 boys team. Not many sports this would have. I don't see a 14 year old boy beat Serena Williams for instance

Kek RIP Apañó FC AKA madrid B

get that deleted you fucking nonce

not a 14 year old boy but still:

"1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[51] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[52][51] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[53] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[54] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[55] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350."

>Women's Football

>football

good finish and no diving like the cucks in the mens league. 9/10

based babsi!

It literally doesn't, female leagues are funded with money from the male leagues.
No joke.

If that was yuropean """"men"""" they would all be rolling around crying their eyes out.

>I don't see a 14 year old boy beat Serena

In tenis the difference is even worse.

When I was 12 we would scrimmage women's teams and blow them the fuck out. We were so much faster than them it wasn't even fair.

Why does she rub the ball in the spot where it dropped though.

Nah, football is unironically the sport with the biggest power gap between wimmin and men, although it's obvious that a 14 year old with the right physique and talent would beat Serena.

Daily reminder that the U15 boys beat the USWNT 8-1.

U15 is much much better than that.

Any man in the Top 300 would though, and I'd bet the Top 50 or 100 teens would, too.

Karsten Braasch: "When I saw Venus a few months later at the French Open she came up to me with a big smile on her face and said, 'You know that thing in Australia - it never happened!'

the public should be forced to attend and pay as much as they do for men's games.

kek

But the defence tripped their own fucking players...

This is sunday league tier football kek

white woman only want white men, fuck off

PLS

more like >us playing in school after classes in 4th grade

DON'T

I actually clapped.

kek

Wow, that was a really impressive display of awful defending.

that looks fun to watch, but is also shit football

a bit like the Premier League really

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
>1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters
>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[51] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[52][51] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[53] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[54] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[55] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[51]

isn't screening supposed to not be allowed in football?

Don't be greedy igor. I just want to make perfect Aryan babies with her

rickon...

shitty m*le soccer players would have just dived at the first takle.

Skirts and g-strings are mandatory.
>Sport instantly becomes most profitable sport worldwide.

RESPECT

FOOL

WHAT