So Sup Forums, who was in the right here?

So Sup Forums, who was in the right here?

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is so funny?

Carol

Thor and Banner

Whatever side the black guy isn't on

Stark, desu.

Cap was being a faggot and wouldn't sign the Accords. The Avengers need to be supervised.

No, they don't need to be supervised you idiot. Captain America is the symbol of freedom and self reliance, you don't put a board of directors over him who can be controlled

Stark was a faggot 'my mommy died I hate you now even though his mind was controlled and we built up two movies establishing that...'

Tony needed to be supervised, not the Avengers.

>on the left are individualists
>on the right are totalitarians
I have to go with the lefties here, even though I despise leftism

Foreigners don't feel the same way (ie Sokovia).

Stark has been through a lot. He clearly loved his mother and resented his father. You're telling me you wouldn't be angry if you watched the man standing directly next to you violently murder your parents on video?

>Operating on foreign land unauthorized in both AoU and CW

It just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't captain America, the literal fucking super soldier, take orders from his superiors? Who is his military superior and why isn't cap being a good soldier anymore

Stark was in the right. If I lived in the mcu I'd feel safer if they were supervised. Captain made a big deal out nothing

>foreign and unauthorized lands

Maybe if they were able to handle their business that wouldn't happen.

The Accords happen because of Stark. That's the simple truth of it. So what do they do? Make the guy who caused all the problems the person judging the others. LOL

Adding to what I said. I was on captain America's side in the comics because more was at stake if they signed the accords. If some superheroes gave their true identities the villains would target their loved ones. In the movie I really don't see why cap was being such a bitch. I think they killed just as much innocent people as they did bad guys.

Tony

cap was a Numale liberal in this

and very gay

No, you wouldn't. You'd be dead and or living under HYDRA.

>trusting the UN
And thats in a world were basically everyone is Hydra.

Tony was right.

Ross being a dickhead wasn't a reason to just completely abandon the notion that superheros should actually be held responsible for their actions.

Iron Man with the caveat that government control would pretty much just be for show. When the government oversight inevitably becomes corrupt then go back to Cap's idea.

>wait two years for a sequel to the series of the only worthwhile avenger
>turns out it's just another avengers movie that has almost nothing to do with cap

disney was in the wrong here

Tony is right. Who the hell would feel safe about this shit? Sure Superman or Hulk will save you one day, but look at them as soon as they got brainwashed or some shit.

This is another thing I don't understand. If Cap is so concerned with government oversight and being used as tools, why doesn't he just argue for heavy discretion and refusal to get involved in political conflicts?

He even seemed to LIKE the re-written document and only got triggered because Wanda was put on house arrest and Tony didn't throw a bitchfit that a former criminal got detained.

They were fighting for flimsy reasons.

The film falls apart when you realise Steve should have just stated that Tony was the root cause of every cited issue, and warranted forcing the sanctions on him and him alone. The plot about Zenu and Tonys mom was poor.

How the fuck is government control going to work on a brainwashed Hulk or Superman?

He's lost faith in the gubment.

Cap wouldn't shift the blame solely to Stark. He saw them all as being responsible.

So... neither side?

tony

Because you have the other pieces on the board. In that case, the rest of the population of earth is in a win-win situation, since they don't have to wait for the freak show to MAYBE want to help. They might not want to because muh feelings and they pretty much admitted as much.

Honestly can't even remember the story. It was that weak.

That doesn't address my concern. If the superheroes (don't) want to do something then they're (not) going to do it regardless of what politicians tell them.

Iorn man

but the bucky fight in the end was crazy