So, when Americans refuse to give their guns up, will the military turn on their fellow countrymen?

So, when Americans refuse to give their guns up, will the military turn on their fellow countrymen?

if they get ordered to of course they will, they are well trained in being puppets

Their military men will be pre occupied in middle eastern conflicts to help them like government knew they would

Why wouldn't they?

Every member of the military I've ever met held "civilians" with utter contempt.

it will just be a civil war, some will choose sides and I'm sure some generals will be for or against it and so on.

It would be a drawn out bloody conflict that would destabilize the world.

Some would because "orders are orders" but a majority would just walk off the job. Police officers would be more likely to turn on civilian.

Going to an event were this happened Hurricane Katrina and the New Orleans aftermath the troops who went on door to door knockers after taking a few firearms started refusing to follow orders and eventually returned all firearms.

>well trained puppets

Let me tell you about your country

No.

>troops eventually refused to confiscate firearms in post-Katrina New Orleans

They realized it was like asking to get shot. No one, neither black nor white, gives a flying fuck about the Feds down here.

American civilians aren't going to be disarmed.

I wouldn't. No one in my unit would. I doubt Strelok was telling the truth about his experience, but his prediction in pic related sheds light on my perspective at least.

I'll never understand why some of you think it's so easy for the police/ military to mass persecute their own countrymen, like they're robots or something.

The only real thing that will happen is a civil war.

Also this.

>people in the military I've met hold civilians with contempt
So you've never met anyone in the military?

The white ones who care about the Constitution won't.

The Mexicans who applied to join the military so they could get citizenship? They will.

The blacks who believe in BLM and Obama? They will.

Forgot pic.

Fuck no.

Not happening. You seem to forget that these service members were civilians, have family members that are civilians and will retire and become civilians someday. They won't be going door to door demanding weapons and will more likely join in the uprising that hunts down liberal trash like you and begins purging leftist scum.

this

hello burger in arms , spreading freedom and democracy i hope?

This. There will be quite a few of us who might do that, but the vast majority (based on people I know) would defect if we were ordered to do something this insane. Not just us little guys either, you'd have a divide throughout the entire command structure.

The people not only outnumber us, but we're supposed to be loyal to the constitution before all else.

remember india will be superpower by 2020

This kills the crab.

those are some shitty scissors

Thats why the military is being stacked with SJWs and blacks/hispanics. They won't have any problem killing evil white americans.

Sorry, we aren't Euros so this is patently untrue.

Perhaps you should do some research on our recruit training and service standards before commenting.

Also Achmed wants you to swallow his load next time like a good slave.

Even the few leftists I know who served with me wouldn't go this far. They may want social justice and increased faggotry but they don't want the total shitfest that would come from trying to disarm Americans. They want to change the US gradually and allow us to become degenerate filth like Sweden.

Very true, but like I said, it'd be a divide. This is a Civil War scenario, and you'd outnumber us while we'd be fighting ourselves, and I still believe we'd outnumber them.

That's far more likely.

2/3 of cops and military will not enforce it since the majority are pretty right winged and are gun owners themselves. You really can't defeat the entire armed populace of this country.
Armed rebellion when?

lol
you know so little about your own army its unbelievable

they are literally listen and believe moron tier

i hope that would be the case but most of the rednecks i know, i honestly feel like they'd die before giving up their guns.

Listen up ptato nigger. I am a veteran and I know what I am talking about. You however are Irish and have no knowledge of our armed forces you don't get from your leftist news sources.

I howver spend my time around hundreds of veterans like myself every week from all recent periods of service and know what they are thinking.

Very few have and love of the left and Obama's policies.

Get over yourself, you know nothing and contribute gibberish and faggotry to this discussion.

>60% white

t946742

the most they can do is to stop selling new guns

impossible to collect hundreds of millions of guns in the usa

What does that even have to do with this discussion you trisomic embarrassment?

Your sisters done with her muslim customer; quick, get to her room and change the sheets for her next one.

Poor guy. What a way to go.

Yes, but it won't be the military grabbing guns.

Straight from the FBI website: "On February 29, 2012, a total of 35,664 people worked for the FBI, including 13,778 special agents and 21,886 professional staff. Among our employees are 15,644 women, 8,654 minorities, and 1,280 persons with disabilities."Jan 4, 2016

> Not going to get many guns with around 160 million armed Americans to take on.

>*Record scratch*
>YUUUUURE PROBEBLEY WUNDRIN' OW I GOT 'ERE

This. If given the order, the vast majority would do it.

Remember the order wouldn't be "go an infringe on everyone's second amendment right, now!" It would be sly and they would have a false reason for doing so.

long but worth the read.

i think it would fracture the military. some would be willing to follow orders and some wouldn't. there would be infighting in the military and it would eventually deteriorate into civil war.