Lily James will be nude in the upcoming The Exception

> Lily James will be nude in the upcoming The Exception.
>Michelle Dockery should be joining her former Downton Abbey cast mate and have a couple of nude scenes in the upcoming Netflix limited series Godless.

>Lucy Hale should have her first nude scene in the upcoming Dude.

>Imogen Poots should have her second nude scene in Mobile Homes.

>Ksenia Solo should be topless in In Search of Fellini.

>Zoey Deutch should have a sex scene in Before I Fall but she will likely be wearing pasties.

>Margaret Qualley is supposed to have some sex scenes with Rebecca Dayan in Novitiate. There is also supposed to be a scene where Margaret strips and self-flagellates and a scene where she studies her naked body. Dianna Agron is also supposed to have a masturbation scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

recapped.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lily Collins might only have a couple of see through scenes in To The Bone but she may have some nude scenes in The Clown.

>Riki Lindhome, Chelcie May and Wendy Vanden Heuvel are likely naked in Under the Silver Lake. While Callie Hernandez and Riley Keough might also have nude scenes. Riley might also be naked in It Comes at Night.

>On the upcoming HBO show The Deuce, almost all of the main female cast members including Maggie Gyllenhall, Margarita Levieva, Dominique Fishback, Emily Meade, Olivia Luccardi, Amber Skye Noyes, Kayla Foster, and Jamie Neumann will be getting naked in the first season.

>Lauren Lapkus (qt police girl from orange new black) should be nude in HBO’s Crashing.

>Apparently all of the female wrestlers on the upcoming Netflix show G.L.O.W., had to agree to nudity when casting. That doesn’t mean Allison Brie will get naked however... but theres hope

>Another super long shot but the character Nicola Peltz plays in the Hulu show When the Street Lights Go On is supposed to have a nude scene or two.

mmm i hope they all show pusy!

>>Apparently all of the female wrestlers on the upcoming Netflix show G.L.O.W., had to agree to nudity when casting. That doesn’t mean Allison Brie will get naked however... but theres hope
finally

>literally who: the thread

you have to be living under a rock to not know 90% of these people

I know Maggie Gyllenhaal, that's it.

And Alison Brie, who won't be getting naked.

watch more shows/movies then pleb
and it doesnt say she wont..

Peltz is a billionaire's daughter, no way will she show tits on camers

Thanks Mr. Skin!

paris hilton dawg

>Poots

>Riki Lindhome
No thank you.

Name one non-pleb show these nobody celebs have been in.

its not from mr skin

lilly james was on war and peace..
thats just the very first girl in the list. i can go and on.. fuck off

So are these posts actually from somewhere, or just autistic fantasies of a Sup Forums nobody?

Meh. Don't care. C-list.

praise jesus

Degeneracy. May Allah send more of His soldiers into Britain to cleanse the land in His Name.

inside thats been right many many times in the past
recapped.com/

>Ksenia Solo should be topless

pic related is my dick

he ripped them from recapped.com

shes otter than the other one fag

boobies! boobies! more boobies!!