Would you watch a Mon Mothma anthology film staring Genevieve O'Reilly?

Would you watch a Mon Mothma anthology film staring Genevieve O'Reilly?

so sleepy can't finish typ

Only if it has lesbo sex

No

yes

Yes. She has nice tits.

she had better character development than the main characters in R1.

>Those fake tits
>nice

Only if she could inexplicably mind control people

>making a movie about a star wars politician

ummm you did see how shit the prequels were...right? Even Darth Vader couldn't make mindless bureaucracy entertaining.

Clone Wars Mothma a cute.

yeah, i want to know what this bitch's plan was after victory
did she expect to just rebadge all the existing stormtroopers into the republics army?
did she think any of the rebel infantry was going to put their hand up for a posting transfer to Mos Eisley?
what about the shit ton of planets who supported the empire? was she going to attack them if they refused her new rulership over the galaxy?
what about the captains of industry who were civilians and had developed good and long standing business relationships with the empire? would she use force to make them work for her?

the rebel victory would be the equivalent to the Al-nusra front scoring victory in Syria, the galaxy would've gone to shit on every planet the empire didnt maintain a presence on.

its actually the only TFA and the starkiller base makes any sense- that after the rebel victory and death of the emperor, the senate flipped out and massively funded the First Order far beyond the previous levels of funding when the rebels were being handled

cont.

the DeathStars were black projects, funded by the empire version of the CIA controlling the death stick trade,
but with overt funding and massive support, the starkiller base actually makes sense

>western animation

Man Moths?

I had no idea what that character's name was

Damn

Natalya is so fucking perfect

You're an idiot, play a record.

No. I disliked Mon Mothma ever since lost stars

Pathetic user.

I would run away to the city but send moth mom a cut of my paycheck every month like a good son should.

She'd probably spend it all on lightbulbs.

>implying it was not one of the better parts of the story
those eyelashes are on point
That is often the problem with rebellions.

Only if it has this title:
>Mon Mothma and the horny twilek tripplets - The Phantom Dildo Awakens.

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

It's Star Wars so of course I would watch it. I can't imagine it being good though.

no thanks, grrm

>twilek
shit taste brav

Go outside

Probably not a show about her specifically but a miniseries involving the Galactic Senate could be interesting in the right hands.

So long as people don't abuse the backdrop as an excuse to insert their own political opinions or anything like that.

Yes Yes Yes

As someone who LOVES Star Wars politics but fully understands why they don't belong in the mainline movies, I would absolutely go nuts over an Anthology movie that exclusively explores New Republic/Rebellion politics.

Maybe following Mon Mothma exclusively is a bad idea because shes such a fucking retard in canon, but a movie where she is a main character alongside maybe Korr Sella and a recast General Leia would be fantastic

Pic related got close to what I would want from a movie like this, but even it had too much action and not enough political drama

he was good and wise, meaning he had goodness to be kind to his people and wisdom to genocide the orcs. While I do not hate complexity I have often found that complex rulers just end up killing the opposition,being stuck in a marriage or having their country taken away, complexity is used as an excuse for shit kingship because writers know nothing about rule

I just came in from mowing my lawn to find you playing a nigger on the internet. stop it user.

Is there a specific reason in the lore why 90% of Star Wars characters' names are 4 letters or less? I've never been so autistically triggered by something in my life.

What did she even do in Lost Stars? Its been a while since I read that

Yes. I wanna know what the fuck is a bothan spy.

Are you telling us you're pathetic enough to follow disney canon?

I genuinely do not understand why you think I'm playing anything and why you're getting in my shit about it. Seems to me like you shoved the red pill too far up your own ass.

>Pic related got close to what I would want from a movie like this
endless leia wank fest with idiotic crap like the antagonist being exiled from royalty by noble houses(as punishment for getting tons of people killed) and the whole senate turning on leia? I hope you are not serious
>political drama
Casterfo ultimately defaulting on everything is not political drama. nor is the napkin bombing or cojones measuring drinking contests

its tradition
she endorsed pilots getting drunk day before the fight.

Yea. I love Star Wars and I like knowing what's going on between the movies. Hell of a lot better than reading about zombie stormtroopers and Luke clones

>I love Star Wars
Then why are you disrespecting the old canon?

cat

You seemed to miss the part where I specifically wished there was more political drama which I thought it was severely lacking. I thought it got the tone pretty well but the actual story was a huge let down

This the same actress from Jedi?

I wouldn't watch a Mon Mothma anthology movie no matter who was in it.
Boring.
As.
Fuck.

I've seen all the star wars and had no idea who she was

It feels less genuine to me for some reason. I always thought that even growing up. So many of the stories feel super unofficial. Even things like the thrawn trilogy, as well written as it is, just feels like officially published fan fiction. Especially with huge inconsistancies between EU stories and even the movies. If I remember correctly one of the Thrawn books gives a totally different explanation of the Clone Wars than what we see in the prequels.

Again, that isn't to say they are bad in the slightest. They are just a slight turn off to someone like me who likes their lore consistent and official

>tone pretty
in what way? having a 2 party split in a galactic organization is stupid, it was politics as seen by a child

no. that woman is 83 now

So why are they cool with replacing her but insist on making Tarkin and Leia renders on a PS3?

Would you watch a Mothra anthology set in the Star Wars universe?

No, no fucking SW anthologies or other stupid shit.

Yes

Again you are confusing tone with story. I thought the events of the book, including the political split between parties was pretty meh. However the pacing and structure were solid. Leia at times felt too mary-sueish but other than that the characters were pretty great. I thought castfero was great and I would love to see him on the screen. Pretty sure he was originally supposed to be in 7.

Either way it's been a long ass time since I read this so for all I know I'm remembering everything wrong.

>It feels less genuine to me for some reason.
how can what existed before feel less genuine. its like saying OT is less genuine star wars than prequels.
>officially published fan fiction
that has not changed under Disney .
>lore consistent and official
and is it that under Disney? how long will it last?

So you're saying you are a nigger?

What does she do? Eat oatmeal all day and go to bed at 7?

tarkin looked decent

leia looked like a teletubbie

Disney lore already has inconsistencies and their movies are like fan fiction. Your opinions disgust me user.

Sup Forums has a one-track mind

It's obviously not about when it's released. I don't know where you got that impression

It's so far been pretty fucking consistent. I can't think of a single inconsistancy, and I doubt they will have one any time soon since they have an entire branch at lucasfilm now dedicated to making sure the lore is consistent. Plus they clearly have a direction they are taking things unlike the EU did. Supposedly they had Thrawn in Rebels planned as far back as 2014 which is absolutely nuts.

But R1 is literally the best Star Wars movie that I've seen in a theater in literally twenty years, which is when I saw the re-release of ROTJ.

Perhaps that's the answer. Vignettes, slices of life in the star wars universe, which themselves play as the various novelizations have done. That way you actually get movies that aren't turgid, reprehensible shit like the prequels.

>structure
There many disconnected side missions that were kind of connected with leaps in logic. same structure you would have in a bad game.
>the characters were pretty great
in my eyes they sucked, mostly because they were just tools made to suck leia's dick. like that assistant who ran off because she felt betrayed and no one ever got her name right but then came back to apologized endlessly about not having more faith in Leia. Leia's political friend who parties harder than an imperial but for whom its ok because its their culture.
>castfero
I got sick of his self flagellation
>story
I still can't get over the royal guard having families.

Like what?

Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet? It's not a hard question.

I'm only black if it makes you uncomfortable

I thought about this during the thing. I could tolerate Tarkin, but it was vaguely goofy. that Leia coda was honstly ICK, although it has a specific cultural moment just now.

I think that the difference is that Cushing in full makeup as Tarkin already had a more natively cartoonish appearance, and so the false 'prop' is thus more believable, especially since it was always in low light. But that Leia coda was ICK.

I still have a generally positive opinion of the movie, for all that. The ring-dust triangle in the opener was cute, as an aside.

I know plenty of black men that don't act like niggers, what's your excuse?

>I know plenty of black men
No you don't

It was fucking garbage, kill yourself reddit

no

and asians and islanders as well, except we all manage to act and talk like people, not niggers. Why do you act like a nigger user?

Id moth her monmas if you know what I mean

Why are you pretending you ever get out and meet other people?

No it wasn't. It was a pretty good movie.

I am older than you, and I am smarter than you. It was a decent flick. It's the first time that I've been entertained watching a Star Wars flick in twenty years.

If they are going to insist on continuing to make Star Wars movies (of course they will), and if they want to make decent flicks, then this is the best instance yet, and the thing to pay attention to while telling new stories.

you are just sad

I work full time. Why do you talk like a nigger?

Everything about this post is wrong and if you were old enough to remember the 97 re releases and think the additions to ROTJ were good you're a fucking retard who's opinions should all be disregarded. Kill yourself reddit fag.

>can't rebut so he has to try the sad old man card to get around discussing the flicks on their merits

this is woman-tier argumentation, and the native demographics naturally see through it.

I'm sure you have a full time job, but you sit in the corner and don't talk to people and say what you think, because if you let out your racist, autistic deluge in public no one would have anything to do with you. I bet you can't even cite any specific evidence that I'm "talking like a nigger"

I don't work in an office user and the black people in my work place don't walk around saying, damn, shit and that is wack.

>I am older than you, and I am smarter than you

Imagine being so cucked that you can't say "damn" for fear of sounding like a black person, oh god.

Only if there's brutal penetration scenes, with lots of action in between.

I don't know user, you guys who talk like niggers are as bad as the faggots on here you insist on talking like babies.

Get through your head that black people aren't the only people who say the word "damn". If you had friends you'd know this.

No it isn't. Cry harder and be wronger.

Notice that at no point have I hailed the flick as the second coming of Jesus, restoring balance to the franchise, etc. I've just correctly recognized that it was an entertaining flick.

I've had a tradition, that got started with episode III: I will go and see the thing just once, in the theater, out of general cultural obligation, then I never bother about it again. And so for years I've had a very cynical, zero-expectation attitude towards new Star Wars movies. TFA was slightly less shit but still cringey and derivative in parts. This new installment was actually intriguing on its own merits.

Specifically, I have seen the following exactly one time in my life, and only in the theater: II, III, TFA, and now R1. Thus my memories are impressionistic but I can remember cringing hard at the cheese in II (or were those scenes in III, sometimes?).

There are virtually no meaningful, interruptive additions to ROTJ (IIRC) apart from the extended fireworks bit at the end, which is not nearly as intrusive as the early bullshit that they did to change around ANH (that tall brontosaur-thing rearing up on its hind legs, &c).

You had to shoehorn in the minute "additions" to ROTJ, as if a few seconds of extras were what I was talking about when you know that's not true, in order to sidestep what my actual point was: that ROTJ is, like R1, "a solid/entertaining flick".

fuck you

Why did I kek so hard at this? Oh yeah, I'm high.

Now he knows that he is really cornered. We've come all the way from "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country", all the way to "fuck you."

Try an actual argument. Enthrall me with your acumen.

>out of general cultural obligation
Christ faggot, just kill yourself please.
>There are virtually no meaningful, interruptive additions to ROTJ
What about the bullshit music video in Jabba's palace, That threw everything in the scene out of whack.

Go back to reddi t you fucking queer.

>jabba music video

Good point, I'd forgotten that bit and it actually goes to my argument, which none of these other faggots are doing. It's been longer than I thought. Well done, and I concede the point.

You're still both wrong though. I get told to gb2 reidick with some regularity here because I use line breaks or something, and I've spent less than three lifetime hours browsing that website.

A mainstream film might not be the best venue for this kind of thing. A Netflix series similar to House of Cards about the political ramifications of the rise of the transition from Republic to Empire could be kino if done in the right hands

Why was mon mothma in rogue 1? Didn't she only show up in rotj? A film that takes place years later when the rebellion has become larger? Why was yavin 4 the main base of the resistance where all the leadership met? Wasn't it just an outpost where the resistance operated some fighters out of? Just like how the base at hoth was a staging point not the headquarters of the resistance?

You're still a faggot who's wrong about everything.

>resistance

When will Sup Forums decide whether or not it hates rogue one?

If she did the entire thing nude then, yeah.

It was shit but you should still kill yourself consensus faggot