Whats the difference between men and women when it comes to music?

whats the difference between men and women when it comes to music?

Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/
elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a41425/cheated-with-my-rapist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beenus and bagina :DD

Women only listen to music superficially

/thread

image. that's what popular music is used for. women go for sensitive, feminine music to promote their femininity, men listen to more aggressive music to promote masculinity.

keep in mind this is a very broad generalization and that there are a myriad of exceptions to this basic rule.

>inb4 gender is a social construct

women are big dummy

Women who find out about the strokes think they are patrish and special. While men know that being a strokes fan is pure soy and pleb shit

men who don't listen to music don't pretend that they're interested in music, at least not openly, unless they're trying real hard to get their dick wet
women who don't listen to music will pretend that they're interested in music, even if fucking someone isn't an endgoal, just to appear more interesting

female musicians wouldn't exist if that were always the case.

inb4 they're all shit

Men show their wealth, women show their genitalia.

as sexist as this seems, it's overwhelmingly true

How so?

In general men are

1. Hyper focused

2. logical

while women are

1. Hyper social

2. emotional

Apply that to everything (ignore what any feminist says otherwise)

Women don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend theory

[citation needed]
[source needed]

I am a male and I have ADHD and sensitive emotions

>citation and source are two different things
brainlet/woman detected

*nu-male

His years being a virgin

thats called being a faggot

possibly... I've probably had sex more times than you, but I am super anti social and it's probably just because I am attractive :(

You can never legitimately examine sociosexual phenomenon and its sad

>I've probably had sex more times than you
As a passive?

for both sexes it's a pretty fucking small minority of people who can go deep into theory when they're listening to a record.
i write music and have fairly good theory knowledge, and i still don't have the ear for that.

go fuck yourself you pretentious cunt

Men are capable of creating music that's truly honest and deeply touches you even if you can't relate to the subject.

yes people tend to come to me without me really having to do anything in that regard. I have been told to great extents how extraordinarily attractive I am by many people, but I honestly don't get much enjoyment from it and sometimes having sex makes me feel very uncomfortable, especially with women
i mean i was sitting on this one chick's bed smoking weed and getting my dick sucked and i was sweating profusely because of how uncomfortable I was..

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (
Women, in general, do not like any art, do not know each other and have no genius). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

99% of women are genuinely retarded

that can't be real.

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/

i stand corrected.

fuck.

elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a41425/cheated-with-my-rapist/

women are brainlets m8

women are a meme

Men are very hyper focused and smart, but even the smartest men turn their brains off and start thinking with their dick.

I bet Einstein did some stupid shit because of his dick once.

A womans power lies in her beauty.
A beautiful woman can control lots of men.

You have to make her think she is nothing to you. If you want to be extreme about it then mentally abuse her and make her think she is an uggo no one else will want.

basically this

men are generally far more intricate but women are far more manipulative. men are people women are snakes

imogen heap can do that

lol all female artists are shit with the exception of maybe a handful. kate bush is one, cant think of any others right now.

>cant think of any others right now
see

THis is some painfully Elliot Rodgers shit.

Well for musical quality, desu I don't see any difference in general. Lots of trash from both men and women as well as great stuff. There's just less women in the musical world, outside of the mainstream scene, where women are almost predominant because of all that cult of the appearance and all...

men have well thought out taste women only like what will get them social points