What could make having children a priority for millennials?

What could make having children a priority for millennials?

Make it so that marrying and having children isn't a financial death sentence.

End every financial law that is in place regarding divorce and alimony, I am out of ideas.

make a social networking site where you need a baby to post

It's not if you're poor, it's like every kid is free money. That's why the blacks here have like 4 or 5 kids in their ghettos. I guess they don't get married though.

Dodging the draft

>and finding out you can't
>girls go to war and more kids have been made

Higher income tax if you don't have kids.

I can only speak for myself, but if I hade secure income and could afford children I would have at least 2.

Right now its just too risky, so I gave into hedonism to destract me of my pain (of not having children).

In your own case, I would suggest voting Trump, closing borders, minimizing role of government and getting your middle class wages up.

>acute alcoholism lands me in the hospital
>Hear two nurses talking about how they feel no pressure to have kids anytime soon and now they know several people that had kids when they were 35+
>Nothing wrong with having a career first

Hope you like autistic posts on Sup Forums because there's gonna be a lot more in the future

Just kill them and forget it.

Living in a country that isn't overcrowded

EMP. can the liberals reword "electronic rehab" into "UBI babies"?

the transgender stuff with babies needs to stop. men breastfeed... for whom...? changing anatomy before puberty? No.

and replace them with muslims and niggers like germany and sweden.. good thinking idiot.

Ending no fault divorce, bringing women back home for their children, and getting rid of financial disincentives placed on marriage.

Also revoke voting writes from divorced men and women.

being in country wasn't helping?

>Higher income tax if you don't have kids.
kys Swedecuck

Make kids suck less. For real dude. The first 6 years of a child's life is fucking miserable. They are little assholes who don't appreciate shit. Around 8 they get better.

Source: father of two

what do yo mean by this?? you mean living in countryside??

Yeah it does help, you can plant own garden, have own house. But again, in croatia the wages are just enough to cover the costs of living. No rational person gets children under such circumstances.

Swedes are the most annoying pieces of shits on this board, besides Leafs. His fucking asnwer to a govrenment created problem (open borders and high taxation) is more taxes. fucking swede cunts...

Some kind of law that made it mandatory for all women to bear children with virile black refugees.

Monetary incentives

I need more money and less whores

late birthers wont impart wisdom upon grandchildren.

...not likethat gen has any of that, yet.

It shouldn't be a priority, allow the population to lower for a generation or two and THEN start having more children after the population has receeded to a proper level.

>after the population has receeded to a proper level.
wont happen, you will just get replaced by 20-30 year olds from other countries if you dont close borders.

Free iPhone

Why have children? The world is getting fucked over by climate change and there are way too many people here already. Things are getting worse from here on.

Inb4 'get out of the basememt'

Marry a women that makes as much or more than you do.

Problem solved.

I wish every user could know the feel of marrying a virgin that earns six figures.

this, also 90% of black males make less then gibmedats so why even marry

>Arranged marriage
>end no fault divorce
>make college entrance as a woman more difficult
>make female job prospects limited
>release a lot of media saying late child births leave you with retarded children
Problem solved.

The jew has broken them beyond repair. The sight of these cum dumpsters is enough to make me sick.

>Letting fake posts make you angry.

There's enough real shit that'll do the trick.

People that say dumb shit like this will have kids when they grow up.

The only ones that never have kids are the ones that despise children.

XBox live trophies.

>too many people
nope, this is not a problem for western civillisations. we are actually dying out.

>climate change
good thing you're not reproducing

oy veyy but muh shekels.

can't have you whites reproducing comfortably.

And then get divorced and be reduced to absolute ruin. I'll pass.

Ever talked with a woman for more than five minutes? You'll regret it every time.

So basically a beta male tax?

You know it might work for a lot of guys aged 16-21 Luis.

If they can't raise virtuous children then having more children wouldn't be helping. The whole reason the birthrate of the less desirable one is a problem is that they have a culture that does not teach good values.

Unless you want more worthless millennials, then they need some life lessons first.

Typical nordshit thinks more government is the solution to everything.

Poor swedes.

scarcity

>I seriously feel 10lbs lighter

TRIGGERED

>tfw I thought this was some self absorbed 20 something college student
>It's a literal full grown woman "celebrity".

Fuck it all.

I'm pretty sure you can find redpilled girls who are still religious and willing to have a family.

Most of them do have some stupid ideas (peace, everybody is inherently good... bla bla bla), but it would be just more fun. It's not like its a hard thing to destroy woman arguments. They are the niggers of genders.

Make it extremely convenient. Introduce some tax cut for parents or something.

If you're a poorfag like me working 30k a yr, you're pretty muched priced out of the market. No way dude.

Who needs subversive jews when you have white women ready to give up their own culture to the black cock.

Having a fucking job and making it impossible to create a marriage racket.

Honestly, I'd sooner kill a western women than make love to her. Be they drafted, or raped by muslims, I'll do nothing more than crack a smile.

Is this Cthulu girl?

Give me enough money to afford one and I'll pop one right out.

Fuck off, my life is already shit don't tax me more.

Make it 16-30

Tax cuts
Subsidies
End bussing programs for schools
Basic income for married couples based on children
Subsidized home school networks

WITNESSED

>DEATH TO THE WHITE "TRAITOR" WOMEN

How, dude? You've got a dick.

checked

Have you tried arguing with any woman ever? I know it seems inconceivable, but they cannot use logic, they cannot understand logic. You might as well argue with a dog or a cat.

>Once upon a time coats of arms containing lions without genitalia were given to those who betrayed the Crown.

Seems like a perfectly appropriate change for the Swedish province of the Eurabian Caliphate.

>What could make having children a priority for millennials?

If women could choose the best and brightest males to have children with, while marrying a beta provider, that would be a huge incentive for women to start a family. Cuckgenics, basically.

im dying at pls no bully

All we have to do is make it so traps can carry and birth children, and the white race will be saved.

>I didn't up for that portion of feminism
LMAO

All this talk about "saving millenial girls." No. We've already hit the iceberg, we're just waiting to die at this point.

If you say so

Nothing and that is how this problem solves itself.

>wear slutty sexual garb to garner sexual attention from peers
>IN NO WAY DO I WEAR THIS IN A SEXUAL MANNER, I'M MERELY EXPRESSING MY INDEPENDENCE

Why do women lie so much about this? If you dress like a slut, just say you want the attention, billions of men will give you the attention you want so badly. Don't act like it's some form of self-pleasure only meant for yourself.

Let the human race die out. Theres no reason we should give a fuck about continueing to procreate and make more miserable people that will be nothing more than slaves to the wealthy elite. Its your duty to never procreate. Its your duty to always wear a condom.

That's not how it works.
Not if she has a decent income.

1 on 1 I always win. But if you try to argue against 2 or more, your chances decrease exponentially (social status and the opinion of their friends is way more important than logic in such situation).

Again, you could easily redpill your wife. She would even appreciate you more, since they secretly long for a """alpha""

Stopping racism :^)

It isn't.

Skip the bullshit wedding and save some fucking money for your first kid. People that say marriage and children are financial death sentences are usually the type of people that are still in need of maturing and spend their money on mostly fast food, vidya games, electronics, and other selfish items.

Giving them money

Stuff like this makes me angry and sad in equal measure.

Honestly, given how lonely and pathetic I am with women I doubt I'll ever get laid, but god this makes me worry about the future of society, even though it doesn't care about me

them trips

that fucking delusion lol

I'm surprised more don't. I mean, all the attention you get with a newborn. Millennials love that attention. But they also hate time away from their ...ahem... self actualization. Up votes for photos of the Milky Way, and such.

fuck this gay earth

>pray to kek for defcon 2

A mindless jumble of hormones cannot be redpilled, and cannot do anything but submit to authority. Maybe it's different in Croatia, but in the USA, the authority isn't a husband, it's the government.

This never ceases to make me angry

For that I would risk it but I also haven't met a virgin snce I was in middle school so I'm betting chances are about nil

Why should millennials have more kids?

WITNESSED

Nigger detected

Man, fuck this society.
If I forcibly cum inside a woman she can take it to court and convict me of rape.

Who's got the Sup Forums post about natural miscarriages through herbs and various vitamins? I saw it posted on here once and I think it would be beneficial.

Being forced to do it. And women generally prefer orders anyway.

yeah, it is different in here. we are behind the west, but sadly we are catching up very fast (in terms of """"progressiveness"""").

Oh well, now you got me depressed.

Make babies a cool hipster accessory.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Remove welfare, and have mandatory conscription for all genders (unless married and pregnant)

Get used to it, my friend. I've been watching jews subvert my country for years.

Just kill the welfare state.