"Would you haul ore through space with me, user?"

"Would you haul ore through space with me, user?"

As long as you peg me sure

Nope. You are a mega bitch with a stick up your ass. I bet if I get sick or injured you wouldn't even let me on the ship to get medical treatment because it "wouldn't be protocol" or some other stickler shit you only hear and see from that one loser at work with no friends.

Let's talk about the bonus situation

If they would've followed protocol, Kaine would be the only one who dies you fucking retard.

No. It's morally wrong to sacrifice a life to save many.

I would!

Depends. Show me how you put on a spacesuit.

Depends.
Are there good bonuses? We're gonna have to talk about the bonus situation

Probably not true. I bet Ash had been programmed with plan b type plans and killed everyone on board to ensure he could get the specimen back.

No it isn't.

Kaine has a right to exist. So, technically, yeah it is. Partially why it bugs the fuck out of me that the MC in the new Alien trailer won't open the door for the other girl trapped in that room with the guy with the fucking alien bursting out of his back.

This, if I had to pick between Thundercunt McGee and the Xeno's all I have to say is ayy lmao.

right

I feel like the bonuses arent on an equitable level

Whenever he says anything you say "right", Brett

right

rip harry dean stanton

Bonusposting was the best flash in the pan Sup Forums meme of 2016

why dont they freeze him

Imagine being Alien in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific lack of ass. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Jones in his corner of the ship. Like seriously imagine having to be Alien and not only sit in that crevice in the wall while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking jaw but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of trannies and colonists and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the derelict ship ruins on LV-426. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Ridley Scott in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alien. You're not going to lose your future franchise over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I'd be terrible at captaining a starship of any kind.
Any sort of fucked up shit happens? Out the fucking airlock you go
mysterious disease?
>out the airlock
some parasite shit on a guys face?
>NOPE right out the airlock
space pirates hijacking my shit?
>open all the airlocks

I ain't havin none of that bullshit.

hank hill tier

HEY, WHY DON'T THEY FREEZE HIM

I wonder what Earth was like during this time. We only see a little bit of that in Prometheus and they're out excavating.

Happen to have a webm of her stepping into the pressure suit, user?

Because everyone has the right to live and it's unfair to be the person that is being sacrificed, with no say in the matter.

Play tales of vesperia

10/10
yup ...
"we should answer that distress call"
>airlock
"we only have enough air for 4 of the 5 crew"
>airlock everyone but me ... i like hyperventilating
"the engines cannee take..."
>airlock
"theres a fault with the airlocks, if they open it will destroy the ship"
>airlock

>thinking airlock and space vac is enough to get rid of them