Who misses true detective theories?

those threads were cash yo

What was up with this part anyway?

It was meaningless like 70% of the show.

it was a fun pastime before we found out that this was the case

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

might have been my favorite threads on Sup Forums ever

>a single throwaway "lol thats so rust" line turned out to be the foundation of the entire season

._.

>left my true detective box set at some roasties house
>wouldn't give them back after i pumped and dumped her

fucking bitch

I never browsed this board when it was on and I'm sort of glad. Browsing the threads for westworld made the show less enjoyable instead of more, plus you have to put up with every tard on Sup Forums chiming in that the show sucks because his show is oh-so-much better and you've probably never heard of it.

Different topic: does anyone actually want a season 3 after that last abortion they created?

>Different topic: does anyone actually want a season 3 after that last abortion they created?

Implying season 2 was bad

it's a shame season 2 exists

His work life was leaking into his home life

westworld threads suffered from the fact it was JJ abrams and nolan. We all saw lost constantly shit all over itself for six seasons then die and we all saw love as a fundamental force of the universe. The result is so little viewer confidence that discussion is impossible.

Yes. Loved Colin's role in it, though his last move really pissed me off. It could have been way better, but I hope HBO does something else like this show. Hell, I want Colin Farrell in Westworld Season 2.

they were shit because the creator browsed reddit and did a shit load of fan service on what he thought was clever or a good idea

full on dexter tier shit writing

I like to think it's a homage to the real story of that one guy who made all those dioramas in his backyard about the guys who beat him into a coma for revealing he wore heels.

Mouthbreathing retards were vomiting stupid trash about Marty's work bleeding into his personal life or something even though he never ever mentioned details of the pedo rituals to his wife, let alone his kids. Of course after the fat balding midget Pizzalatte outed himself as the ultimate hack nobody got an answer, the show had zero substance

psychosphere, nigga.

not better, just was what it was.

Sometimes I think JJ can't get any worse, and then he remade westworld. Third terrible remake in a row.

>tfw every single theory we came up with was better than the actual plot and would have been bang on the money if anyone other than pizza latte had writen the show
DUDE RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING ANTI CLIMATIC FINISH

IT WAS THE PAINT ALL ALONG RUST

>all those red herrings

None of them made a lick of sense.

>daughters putting together an obvious rape scene with dolls

It wasn't bad, it was godawful. Vince Vaughn's hamfisted monologues alone would have killed it.

westworld was shit though so every user in that thread who said so was correct
you ever wonder if you're the dude with bad taste user?

its always something stupid that gets the police on the track of the serial killer.

Fucking ted bundy had one of his victims escape, run to a cop, start telling the cop about him, then ted bundy walks out and talks the cop into putting the girl back into his custody and leaving him to his murdering.

Then he's finally arrested for failing to pull over for a fucking traffic stop.

>remembering some shite about paint like 30 years later
c'mon pal

FROM THE MUSKY GAY SON

>remembering
They had the pictures of the house from the initial investigation and the recent investigation.

True Detective season 1 was the height of Sup Forums. Season 2 brought us a patrician meme with Vinceposting though.

S2 killed the show for good.

the 'green ears' thing was what lead them to the killer and to put paint and that shite pic of the killer drawn as described by a kid was such a shit way of going about it
Haven't been here long have you?
That said I fucking loved some of the shite Sup Forums came up with, we could probs write a decent show between us

>THE WALRUS LOST
>Casper knew this
>Vinceposting
>FAT PUSSY

Season 2 had better memes but it was slightly weaker.

By S1 Sup Forums had been long dead. S1 was just some funposting in purgatory.

I really don't see the problem. They had the sketch, they had two photographs of the house, one 30 years old one recent, and they were desperate for any sort of connection.

That's what being a detective is. Following every lead until it dead-ends.

I miss vinceposting

It was contrived and forced. Don't try and excuse it.

Feel free to elaborate.

Only Vinceposting of those is actually a viable meme and it died pretty quick when only a few people were smart enough to make OC without overdoing it.

what more is there to say than the aforementioned? If you're ok with medicority then fine, revel in it but I will never accept anything better than the best and to exuse something subpar is to lower standards which I cannot in good conscience do

that webm of annie browsing Sup Forums

Feel free to elaborate. All you've really done so far is say, "i don't like it, it sucks, and I hate it."

you want to talk about fisting ham's Ray? Few years back I went to Rancho on a bender. God only knows how I ended up there. Stumbled into an applebees off the freeway. This uh, chunky blonde was waiting on me. Kinda girl trying to fit into a 4 when she might want to think about wearing a size seven, you know what I mean Ray? Anyways long story short, lost my wedding ring somewhere in her uterus. Spent half an hour trying to dig it out. But I got that ring back, Ray. And I'll be damned if she didn't look like a can of christmas spam down there when we were through.

perfecto

>tfw your daughter is captain of the varsity slut team