Song on the radio plays

>song on the radio plays
>another song blares out on phone while radio song still plays

INB4 "Dumb frogposter," I only post Pepe like once in a while. Calm your tits.

do you mean when a person tries listening to a different song on phone while another is playing on actual speakers? because that shit hurts my fucking brain

Yeah. I was driving with my mom listening to my Alt. Rock station when she played this video of a guy dancing to Billie Jean from WhatsApp.

awful post

How is it awful?

Lump.

just look at it

I don't see what's so bad about it, though. People say "dumb frogposter" to OPs with Pepe the Frog pictures, and I tried to counteract that. Is that so bad?

>i'm a turbo-retard on crack-steroids.

that's literally you. that's verbatim what you said.

Oh, come on! Was it really that cringe-worthy?

My fucking roommate does that shit all the time. It fucking makes me livid

Yup

I always listen to multiple albums at once to save time, you must just have bad ears.

t. Pleblord detected
Anyone who listens to incoherent noise has no more intelligence than a wailing peasant begging for death.

Wtf do you also think a band playing multiple instruments at once is incoherent noise? Of course not because your brain can tell the instuments apart, you just gotta train your brain to proccess each song separately.

what did he mean by this

Why are you referring to me in the third person when I'm easily available to answer any question at your whim?

Lumping for pudding.

autism: the thread lol

LOL, but I'm not autistic.

Pudding sucks, apparently.

Dumb Frogposter

SHUT UPPP.
I SAID YOU CAN'T CALL ME THAT BECAUSE I BARELY EVEN POST FROGS ON Sup Forums. STOP DOING THIS.

OP here, going to bed.

that frog is red?
still stupid