youtube.com/watch?v=o-SkuXh6JtU
youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EqRi2Qips0Y
streamable.com/cgntp
youtube.com/watch?v=qn8-Cvw-3e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TimothyjamesbyrnehereHARGHinmyrentedflatinhighOUGHwycombe

where are all the lads?

Mo Farah just ran the greatest 10000m race ever.

just saying.

>Britbong television

youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

I'm so, so sorry.

Listening to Indian folk music

I like it

one of the finest british athletes

listening to russian electronic music

i like it

love deerhunter

Feather or dot?

Dot

How about a better thread?

Not /brit/, not interested.

my gf

youtube.com/watch?v=o-SkuXh6JtU

tune

we're all watching nekkid attraction lads
its full of cocks though, gay lad and a bint
shame

pay for 50mbps and I get about 5mbps and it cuts out every 10 minutes

the literal virgin internet

i thought the same but he was being banterlord during the race

the mandems in front tried gassing him out by going really quick at the beginning and then halfway through he sprinted to the front and showboated in front of them

fine british humour

Google images says that's a lip.

he's still miles off bekele what's wrong with you youmong. drop your trip

did you move to israel or were you born there?

there is nothing enjoyable in life. the only good thing i have is that my job is fairly lax and my commute is quick and easy. besides that i'm depressed about flatsharing. i'm depressed that i'm constnatly having to use time effectively. i'm depressed that any project i try to get going with regards to self improvement is either hampered by my job (in terms of time) or my flatshare (also in terms of time in a sense) or weird things that aren't in my control (my gym is always so fucking full why?)

It is also my fault. I'm succumbing to all these things - im fapping to pron when i told myself not to - but then what other pleasurable sensation do i have? i binge eat because i starved because i just felt too tired to cook after work or didnt have time to make brekafast because i oversleep because i stayed up too long because i didnt have enough time to just unwind because i was too busy trying to cram in cooking and reading and gym.

one good thing is that i'm saving lots of money, so hopefully i'll be set by my 40s. But by then I'll already start losing the faculties to enjoy the things i life i want to pursue. I'll be able to afford a home gym but lifting won't consist of getting gains anymore. I'll have all the time to study mathematics or philosophy, but i'll be too stuck in whatever my career is at that point for it to be anything but a hobby. I'll have more time potentially? but less because if things go as planned i'll have to spend that time attached to a wife or children.

There is no viable escapes from this misery.

is it a running joke that people claim to like rick and morty? I tried to watch a few episodes and its just not funny, there's nothing clever about the characters and the attempted humour seems very low brow, like something in family guy after the first few seasons

i know series 4 of game of thrones just leaked but i would appreciate it if you posted NO (that means ZERO, zilch, nada) spoilers from the episode

thanks in advance lads! now back to posting, but remember that i will be VERY annoyed if i see a single spoiler ok, comprende? capiche? ok good.

youre depressed because you live in fucking vauxhall

people can like all kinds of different things user, you don't have to like it

Drinking Glengoyne 15 year

Moving to London lads (Hackney), am I fucked?

>didn't watch the race
>googled 10000 meter world record
>LOL XD HE DIDNT BEAT IT THEN LOL

bro, world record/records count for fuck all at that distance, the mind games are brutal.

you clearly didnt watch the race or know anything about the sport

fuck off

suck it up you whiney numale cunt

>game of thrones

dont think ive ever watched anything as shit
maybe better call saul

Post Karen

... Is that banging on the ceiling ever going to stop tonight Team Moose ? ... Picture 4 August 2017 ..

Drogon gets shot, Jon meets Theon and Arya gets to Winterfell and fights with Brienne. Brann says "Chaos is a laddah" to CIA and the lannister army gets burned to a crisp.

why would you be fucked?

haram af nigga

It's in Londonabad

no its gentrified and nice now but still loads of social housing and shit parts

Excellent post.

It's funny
London is contender for one of the greatest cities in the world
The UK isn't even the best country in the british isles

London is just so fucking great

there is NOTHING more satisfying than catching a train back to london from whatever shithole you've been staying in

even more satisfying when its a direct train

point is he's still 30 seconds off and could never run anywhere near as quick as that in any kind of race, a peak bekele would stomp farah you thick piece of shit, hate you and your retarded posts you're a fucking moron

cut all my hair off yesterday now i get to bask in my ugliness for the next 4 months till it grows back.

love it. feel like a villain from a film.

he's a truly great Englishman

running as soon as it's out of lines and gets 'tactical' is so fucking boring it's unbelievable, literally who fucking cares?

if you want a 'tactical' endurance sport then road cycling is a million times better in literally every way

but again every retard suddenly cares about niche sports/events when the british media constantly wank over any british athlete and the deano retards absolutely lap it up. I bet you like adam peaty too but had to prior interest in swimming

Also moving to london

Got a spare room la?

i used to have a strong dislike for gays but now i don't mind them so long as they don't flaunt their gayness

I AM NOT GAY.

Why are Italians so self-loathing?

>498073338090.jpg (83 KB, 640x624)
>83 KB
>>>
>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)22:11:46 No.77950779
When does everyone think he was at his maddest?

don't live in london (though the town i live in is like london-esque), but will be moving to the south of london in a short few months.

wish i lived up noth 2bh. i think i finally have gotten down to the crux of the difference between the functional abnormie and the normie.

The normie doesn't mind flatsharing because he enjoys the company of others. He doesn't mind eating take out, he doesn't mind not having time to practice maths questions. all the normie wants is money so he can spend it at nightclubs or on clothes or fancy lunches/dinners.

The abnormie strives for self-development. However the life of a flatsharing wagey doesn't afford time or means to this. I never ever craved fast-food like I do now. Honestly wagery is some sort of psycholoigcal prison, meant to grind you down into a consumerist drone who eats a big mac and goes out to the restaurants/pubs/gigs rather than reads and lifts and plays instruments and speaks foreign languages and cooks and eats good and healthy food daily.

This mostly. I'm fine with benders as long as they're not being benders in front of me. I honestly just treat it the same as when any people are being too intimate in public.

*moves to shitty flat in a shit area on the edge of london because 21k salary*

Ughh london is so crap :P

>game of thrones spoilers

here you go: A character who stares a lot at the ocean usurps another character and then another character sits wistfully on a chair and talks to their minions and then a very small man overacts and then a bit of CGI of dragons or fake armies and then the credits roll

youtube.com/watch?v=MRwNnVFW0uQ

London is just so fucking shit

there is NOTHING more satisfying than catching a train back to anywhere from the paki shithole you've been staying in

even more satisfying when its a direct train

London IS fucking great.

It is far more beautiful and interesting than Paris and more lively than anywhere but New York and even New York can’t touch it in lots of important ways. It has more history, finer parks, a livelier and more varied press, better theaters, more numerous orchestras and museums, leafier squares, safer streets, and more courteous inhabitants than any other large city in the world.

So many small things that go unnoticed by the locals. world. It is, if you ask me, far more beautiful and interesting than Paris and more lively than anywhere but New York—and even New York can’t touch it in lots of important ways. It has more history, finer parks, a livelier and more varied press, better theaters, more numerous orchestras and museums, leafier squares, safer streets, and more courteous inhabitants than any other large city in the world.

lmao so Galen Rupp is better than Farah

umm no sweetie.

Finding out my department on monday lads

Hope I don't get Department of Education or Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

thinking really hard about this

>there is nothing enjoyable in life. the only good thing i have is that my job is fairly lax and my commute is quick and easy.

>besides that i'm depressed about flatsharing. i'm depressed that i'm constnatly having to use time effectively. i'm depressed that any project i try to get going with regards to self improvement is either hampered by my job (in terms of time) or my flatshare (also in terms of time in a sense) or weird things that aren't in my control (my gym is always so fucking full why?)

>It is also my fault. I'm succumbing to all these things - im fapping to pron when i told myself not to - but then what other pleasurable sensation do i have?

>i binge eat because i starved because i just felt too tired to cook after work or didnt have time to make brekafast because

>i oversleep because i stayed up too long because i didnt have enough time to just unwind because i was too busy trying to cram in cooking and reading and gym.

>one good thing is that i'm saving lots of money, so hopefully i'll be set by my 40s. But by then I'll already start losing the faculties to enjoy the things i life i want to pursue. I'll be able to afford a home gym but lifting won't consist of getting gains anymore. I'll have all the time to study mathematics or philosophy, but i'll be too stuck in whatever my career is at that point for it to be anything but a hobby. I'll have more time potentially? but less because if things go as planned i'll have to spend that time attached to a wife or children.

>There is no viable escapes from this misery.

Sorry copied and pasted myself.

Small things unnoticed: cheery red mailboxes, drivers who actually stop for you at pedestrian crossings, lovely forgotten churches with wonderful names like St. Andrew by the Wardrobe and St. Giles Cripplegate, sudden pockets of quiet like Lincoln’s Inn and Red Lion Square, interesting statues of obscure Victorians in togas, pubs, black cabs, double-decker buses, helpful policemen, polite notices, people who will stop to help you when you fall down or drop your shopping, benches everywhere. What other great city would trouble to put blue plaques on houses to let you know what famous person once lived there, or warn you to look left or right before stepping off the curb?

gOOD

enjoy DWP wanker

The Sopranos?
The wire?
Breaking bad?

They're all worse

>lovely forgotten churches with wonderful names like St. Andrew by the Wardrobe and St. Giles Cripplegate
They're mosques now

>don't live in london (though the town i live in is like london-esque), but will be moving to the south of london in a short few months.
>wish i lived up noth 2bh. i think i finally have gotten down to the crux of the difference between the functional abnormie and the normie.
>The normie doesn't mind flatsharing because he enjoys the company of others. He doesn't mind eating take out, he doesn't mind not having time to practice maths questions. all the normie wants is money so he can spend it at nightclubs or on clothes or fancy lunches/dinners.
>The abnormie strives for self-development. However the life of a flatsharing wagey doesn't afford time or means to this. I never ever craved fast-food like I do now. Honestly wagery is some sort of psycholoigcal prison, meant to grind you down into a consumerist drone who eats a big mac and goes out to the restaurants/pubs/gigs rather than reads and lifts and plays instruments and speaks foreign languages and cooks and eats good and healthy food daily.

good lad

I fucking hope not

I'm not sure I'll actually get that though, I don't think what I'm doing has them on the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqRi2Qips0Y

post lefty mongs getting destroyed

what kind of retarded strawman comparison is that, my point is bekele was consistently quicker and a whole 30 seconds quicker at best. what is wrong with you

incisive commentary
Care to come in for an interview on Monday for a political correspondent position?

>tfw I actually work for the DWP sactioning the mongs actually on bennies

Why does GoT have such a huge fanbase? Is it the incest and rape that attract people? Is it the """hot""" girls?

tfw already got my department
tfw still waiting on the fucking security clearance (been almost 8 weeks)

IED going off in venezuela

streamable.com/cgntp

honestly london is just so nice
only thing that equals it are places like bath/the countryside but even then they get boring after a few months

Love london me. Take away Heathrow Airport, the weather, and any building that the architect Richard Seifert ever laid a bony finger to, and it would be nearly perfect.

literally all of these things were built by white britons over a century ago, could you imagine a city with that much intricacy and monuments and genuinely aesthetics architecture being built now by today's postmodern nu-male urban planners and architects? instead of Nelson's column we'd end up getting a statue to jo cox

>jewish
ahhh hmmmmmmmm

wogs

You've got the job

HAHA CHAD WINS AGAIN

>tfw earn above UK average wages
:)
>tfw live in london so have a worse quality of life than even benefit claimants
:(

can't believe how thick 190cm master mong is

oh fuck off you boring racist twat
>muh whites r d best because of d skin colour xDD

guess what? jews funded your precious empire and invented half of the shit that you claim for >le ebin white race!!

it's a shame that the only things being built in london are tower blocks full of somali sheboons with 6 children

shame

should NOT have had that 7th wank

Lads, I'm gay. How do I find a bf?

not an argument

Nelson's column isn't even the best example of good architecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=qn8-Cvw-3e4

the fucking feels

london is only nice if youre making 45k +

even then youll have to live in like a 1 bed or a 2 bed in a slighly shittier area but still

What department lad?

Generalist I'm guessing

Fucking hell just walked in on my dad watching naked attraction

> jews funded your precious empire

then why don't we get any films about the jewish slave trade owners?

What's wrong with a 1 bedroom?

t. has never lived in London