ABSOLUTE TREASON: DOJ Replaces ‘Allah’ With ‘God’ in Edited Orlando Transcript

infowars.com/doj-replaces-allah-with-god-in-edited-orlando-terrorist-transcript/

The Justice Department replaced references to ‘Allah’ with ‘God’ in an edited transcript of the 911 call Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen made during the Pulse night club attack.

During the call, Omar Mateen made an Islamic prayer in which he said:

Praise be to Allah, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Allah [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

In comparison, the edited DOJ transcript says:

Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

It’s obvious the Obama administration is doing everything it can to downplay the Islamic connection to the attack, all while demonizing Christians and gun owners.

“His very first words are the Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله, ‘In the name of Allah’), the Islamic prayer,” commentator Pamela Geller revealed. “It’s what terror-tied CAIR chants in every press conference and press release.”

“[The Obama administration] knew right away and they have been deceiving the American people ever since, protecting and defending the ideology they calls for our destruction.”

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said the DOJ would remove references to Islamic terrorism from the transcript.

“What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda,” she said. “We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State].”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk
infowars.com/doj-replaces-allah-with-god-in-edited-orlando-terrorist-transcript/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?? Allah is just the arabic word for God, dumbfuck. Muslims worship the same Abrahamic god. Translation: you also worship who the Muslims worship. You just believe that he had a son. they don't.

God is the generic English teacher term for, well, god.

It really isn't that big a deal.

They're trying to subtly change the words and therefore change the meaning. Saying God instead of Allah is deliberately misleading.

No it isnt. Allah is the arabic for the generic word God, its not the name of a specific God. Christian arabic speakers say Allah.

THEY'RE TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE AND CENSORING INFORMATION YOU STUPID GOATFUCKERS

ALSO

Shills itt

except the actual quote, which the guy spoke in English, included the word "Allah", not "God"

I'm okay with it, Allah is directly translated to God anyways.

Its not like there has to be a single GOD. God can refer to many God's

>'Allah' edited to 'God'
Maximum damage control initiated top kek

"Religion of Peace" strikes again

ITT: apologists who don't seem to understand why censorship in order to decieve people from what it really is: a muslim being a muslim

>allah = satan
>DoJ and entire obama administration = satanists

>ITT: shills

That's terrible, but there's an easy solution, all that needs to be done is [omitted]

pretty much this
>hurr this is muh god not your god. get your own god durr

Subtle.

SAYS THE FUCKING MUSLIM ROACH!

ONE DAY, CONSTANTINOPLA WILL RISE AGAIN.

>you also worship who the Muslims worship. You just believe that he had a son. they don't.

I'm an atheist.

ITT cunts who just don't get it.

Or are shilling fucking hard.

This. How are people missing the deliberate muddying of the issue?

Hannity is on the radio screaming about it now.

Link?

It's quite literally just to make people feel as little hatred as possible towards mudslimes by relating as much as they can to Christians and every day commoners who use the word God consistently. The FBI

Huh? He's talking on his radio show.

I was asking for a link to it but I found it.

land of the free. LOOOOL WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. when the hell are we gonna revolt against these leftist cucks. before or after the great gun grab of 2017?

I swear to god if I didn't have such a sense for self preservation

Trump IS the revolt.

allah is literally arabic for god.

the original christians speaking Aramaic, called god "allah" as well.

The Demorat party needs to die.

You fucking idiot.

The God of the Jews is not the god of the arabs.

Sounds about right. Who the fuck wants to disrespect God by inferring that he's a turban wearing pedophile

Obama uses ISIL to encourage the Muslim Brotherhood to set up the Levant.

Obama works with the Muslim Brotherhood all around the world, doing whatever needs to be done.

Obama now saying that the pig moon demon god allah is the same God as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

This false man needs to burn.

Another fucking idiot.

>Man claims to be woman
everyone forced to ignore science and agree with zer
>man claims to be muslim
How dare someone say the terrorist was muslim!

when do we start killing leftists?

The problem isn't that they used God instead of allah, they may mean the same thing but it's not what he said. To be 100% factual and accurate it has to be quoted exactly as it was said

Sure, if you're a half retarded Infowars zombie. It's a fucking translation you dip shit.

Think of it objectively: what is the ordinary person going to think when they see the word 'god' instead of 'allah'? It's rather presumptuous to think that any ordinary person is going to think Allah and god are the same thing, it's more likely that using the word god has a more Christian connotation and Allah has an Islamic connotation. Don't be naive (that goes for everyone)

You know what I think?

I think Saudi Arabia has some 100% incontroversible proof that links the Obama or Hillary administration to something that would lead to an American revolution.

They are being blackmailed. Why else would they so stupidly defend the shit they do?

But to them it is you fucking moron

have the original transcript according to AG Loretta Lynch, approved by Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, CTR, ADL and JIDF:

>Orlando Police Dispatcher (OD): Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
>Shooter (OM): In the name of the NRA and the second amendment, the beneficial [in CIS white English]
>OD: What?
>OM: Praise be to the NRA, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of Jesus [in CIS white English]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.
>OD: What's your name?
>OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Donald Trump.
>OD: Ok, What's your name?
>OM: I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump, may Jesus protect him [in CIS white english], on behalf of the United States of America
>OD: Alright, where are you at?
>OM: In Orlando.
>OD: Where in Orlando?
>[End of call.]

Oh my, I guess I'm a #ProWhiteGenocide Now

>“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam” -Obama

It's heresy because God in western culture literally means YHVH.

He spoke in English and said Allah you dumbass niggers.

This is some 1984 shit.

You fucking retard.

Allah is the literal fucking devil.

Stop being fucking autistic.

Build wall Paco.

The purpose of changing the word isn't censorship you retards. The point of doing it is to intentionally muddy the water and allow idiots and leftists to continue the inane argument that this wasn't motivated by a Muslim and isn't an issue of terrorism

Stop being fucking autistic then.

I mean, the (in Arabic) is sort of a dog whistle in and of itself that he said Allah in the original recording. I'm more pissed off about the redaction of Islamic State and Al-Baghdadi because it down plays that organization's commitment to inspiring lone wolf attacks in the west.

Here's another example of fucking around with evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk

>this wasn't motivated by a Muslim

It was not Islamic terrorism. The man was not an Islamist, he was an arsebandit.

>regular at gay clubs
>took his wife past one
>"there dear, that is where I go"

That is high level faggotry, when you show your wife the fleshpot you visit. The man tried to wash away his faggotry with Islam. It is a smokescreen.

BUILD. WALL.

>it's not censorship it's censorship!

literally retarded

Literally the same fucking god. Gabriel spoke to Muhammad, Moses and Christ are revered as prophets, etc.

The long con is almost over, have fun with Hillary.

oh snap.

Sweet baby Jesus.

No one is arguing that. No one.

If I walk up to you and say "God bless you" you won't react. (assuming you're fucking a white male)

If I walk up to you and say "Allah bless you" you now automatically think "fucking Muslim"

I would say you have to go back but you already are.

God is the one true God.

god is not. They used God. Allah is a god. Get it? :)

Change the location name from Orlando Pulse Nightclub to ((omitted)) Pulse Nightclub.

Well yeah, because Muslims are really the Jews, and modern Jews are really decended from those that worshipped the golden calf.

>No one is arguing that. No one.
>The God of the Jews is not the god of the arabs.
People are arguing it up and down that comment chain. Allah and God are functionally identical. I know fucking Coptics that say Allah instead of God.

>see he did it for god not for allah, are you some sort of satanist or something?

actually since Jesus died jews worship satan.

Incorrect. KYS Achmed, ou failed taqqiya 101

Christfags triggered. It says it's translated from arabic.

I agree it's not the best way to translate it.... But it's not wrong either.

Are you actually stupid? I bet you think what Google does is also censorship. They aren't suppressing anything, they are misrepresenting. Stop using buzzwords to try and make yourself sound smart if you don't know what they mean fuck face

>It says it's translated from arabic

He said it in English

>I agree it's not the best way to translate it.... But it's not wrong either.

yes yes well done translator, well done

HOWEVER

You have the recording or something?

Link it plz.

the transcript says which parts he said in english and which in arabic

No, no, no. Allah is not "God". This is what liberals want you to believe;

Consider the phrase "Allahu Akbar", this doesn't mean "God is great" as you've been told in the west, it actually means "God is greater".

Greater than what you ask? Well, whatever god it is you believe in (any deity who isn't Allah).

Another fun tidbit, this is a war cry, not general praise, first used by the Prophet Muhammad when he lead a charge during a campaign against mostly unarmed Jews.

It's basically the same as you shouting "Deus Vult!" then shooting up a Majilis.

I wonder who's behind this post

A native Arabic speaker.

This could rile up the muslims. How this hero who martyred by killing 50 degenerates who where an insult to God did it for GOD, obviously the Christian God. Not Allah. Allah is the god of homosexuals and degenerates. The US Department of Justice confirms.

>“We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State].”
What a perfect example of burying your head in the sand.

with a large semetic nose

This is a meme right?

Holy fuck I honestly hope you get cancer. You stupid twat...

How are there so many retards like this twat in one thread? Can someone tell me?

Deliberately misleading the public.

So fucking horrible.

Really makes you think.

So he said God(English) or Allah(Arabic)?

If he said Allah that's Arabic, not English.

He said the sentence in English and said Allah (not God).

> [in Arabic]

He still said Allah which is inherently an Arabic word.

I could say "I had an omelette du fromage today" and it would still mean half of the sentence is in french.

>dancing and squirming this much

I just noticed my ID is GODD.

Really makes you think.

exactly this

typical feelings bullshit

>infowars.com/doj-replaces-allah-with-god-in-edited-orlando-terrorist-transcript/
TAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERTTAQIYYA ALERT TAQIYYA ALERT

But you know that Allah is literally Arabian for God, right?

>Call it a transcript
>Change words that were spoken
>Shilling Allah means God dummy xD

Sup Forums is dead

Not just Godd but 'Love God Ghanaian'

Fuck the shills, the silent majority has those on mental filter, at least i do..

You're right, the shills and yuro mudshit posters outnumber us and they got to me for a second.

So much shilling here.