Is it true that Indians suck badly at everything they do?

Is it true that Indians suck badly at everything they do?

I always see them bragging about
>muh Indian engineer
>muh Indian programmer
>muh Indian biz ppl

but every time I hear people from these industries, they despise their Indian
colleagues/clients/suppliers/competitors because they deliver low quality services
and are inefficient and suck badly overall.

Is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
washingtonpost.com/world/indian-arrests-reveal-corruption-in-granting-of-pilot-licenses/2011/04/13/AFTaIkvD_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll give them this though i'd prefer a well meaning incompetent poo than a violently malicious nigger

Is it true that racists believe racist things?

Look faggot Google is ran by an Indian. That's the biggest tech company in the world where a Brown man rose to the top competing against the best in the world including whites.

Indians smell like shit and now they're all over where I live. Fuck them.

I'm not talking about the exceptional Indians (there are nigger CEOs too that's not an argument).
I'm asking about the average IT, business poo

They're incompetent yes, but at least they're not really dangerous.

I've never met an intelligent foreigner at my college. They all cheat off of one another and professors don't call them out cuz its racist.

This is a small college in Indiana. IUPUI. The worst part is they graduate with a Purdue degree so people think they actually know what they are talking about.

In my experience working in software engineering, the engineers (if you can even call them that) in India are like OP describes. They work no differently than other Indians: slow, inefficient, follow instructions blindly and never question anything. They also lie on job interviews where their CVs are so exaggerated it's incredible. You NEED to make them take tests to be sure what competences they have.

On the other hand: The Indian engineers that have either worked very long for a western company, or migrated to a western country to study or work here for a few years are a lot better. They can solve problems on their own, have a good level of productivity etc.

So I think the problem is education and culture. A lot of stuff in India is lazily made, lowest possible effort to say that "job is done, I go home". It's not in software or IT but everywhere there. Even going shopping for groceries (where two people work behind the till to take your money because for some reason that's MORE efficent? baka) is a weird experience. And apparently this also goes for their education, where they study hard to pass tests. Problem solving and critical thinking doesn't seem to be part of an engineering or software development education there, which is just mind-boggling to me.

In conclusion, I would only hire an Indian if he already lived here for years and have a proven work record (with a western reference I can call). I wouldn't hire one straight off the plane, and definitely wouldn't outsource any work to India.

600 million of them shit in the streets. You fucking tell me.

>They also lie on job interviews where their CVs are so exaggerated it's incredible. You NEED to make them take tests to be sure what competences they have.

So even if they blatantly lie, they get to the interview because you can't prove they aren't THAT competent? Man that's evil. I want to do this too but I have some kind of morals.
If I will have to, I will try this Indian method to get hired.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

It will open your eyes on India. Especially when you watch the Iran one in comparison, keeping in mind that Iran has faced decades of sanctions.

they're good at passing exams and work for shit pay (for shit work)

the perfect slaves

Indians that have been in western culture for hundreds of years have a name, they're called gypsies. They don't improve, ever.

Yep. We get a lot of them here. All completely useless. Worse than useless, they actually do harm. The also foul up the place with their poor hygiene.

They still have a very Civil Service approach to private enterprise, hence the "being shit at competition" vibe.

Also, they shit in the streets.

Indians cheated on fucking pilot's licensing test. They were selling the answers to the test. Think about having an commercial plane pilot who had to cheat to get his license.

link

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-arrests-reveal-corruption-in-granting-of-pilot-licenses/2011/04/13/AFTaIkvD_story.html

I hope I will never have to fly with an Indian company.

>Also, they shit in the streets.

Ethnic Brits should adopt this practise, in the name of diversity and multi-etc.

Pooperpower by 2020

Affirmativeactionsayswhat?

Thanks for the laughs