ITT: 2009

ITT: 2009

Electric Feel, Kids and Time to Pretend are the greatest singles this decade, I wonder what great hits they will come up with next

hey guy im going to the twin towers, need anything?

i dont even remember what i liked in 2007, that was 4th-5th grade for me
the fray, tom petty, whatever alt rock of the time that would be on the radio in my moms car. ahhhhhh what a simple time. i would be at school and play handball and play my advanced math game Descarte’s Cove and then go home and eat pb&j and play pokemon and once in a while play piano. thanks for taking me on this trip thru time op. cheers

Really exited to see what these guys do next

AOTY
WHEN WILL THEY STOP

do americans by handball mean this?

stop huffing glue

His career is over lmao

Which fucking meme rapper is that?

These guys are POP TRASH. I listened to 3 of their songs some utter dumb stuff about eel sex and being hippies. Their next album is probably going to be more of the same. Sellouts!

yeah thats handball alright

I don't know but he clearly won't be around next year

those were the days. those were the days.

clearly a last ditch shot at salvaging whatever fame he had left before he fades away from mainstream attention and releases a few mostly unnoticed albums that only appeal to hip hop fetishists

He about to release his magnum opus and change the game be patient.

LOL this is actually me in 2k7. Oh how wrong I was. Good times.

t.me/DeafCenter

Epic music related group chat

If you're listening to this new shit called metalcore just know that a bunch of 14 year olds made a better metal album than your favorite band

>2007, that was 4th-5th grade for me

Good lord

Somewhere between sophmore and junior year of high school and way too into this album

i miss late 00's-early 10's Sup Forums.

hey guys zack hill here, im looking for a vocalist for my new band

anyone else think smartphones and blackberries are a fad? if im shelling out hundreds of bucks for hardware it's gonna be a pc

I'm a black guy with a white ass name. I have social anxiety and paranoia and my only req is this: when we get a record deal with a major label we release an album to break the contract with your dick as the cover. Deal?

anyone remember the intense skrillex/deadmau5 shitposting of early 2010 (or was it 2011?)
fun times regardless.

He must be like 20 now

>2007, that was 4th-5th grade for me

It's still troubling for oldfags because Sup Forums didn't even fucking exist until we were in our late teens.

It's crazy to think that actual 12 year olds were posting here at the same time and are now as old as we were back then.

>2007, that was 2nd grade and 3rd grade for me

Sorry that meant to go to