Let's talk about the pathetic joke of a country that is Russia

Let's talk about the pathetic joke of a country that is Russia.

>currency going to shit
>manlet ruler with huge complexes
>fastest growing HIV/AIDS epidemic
>almost every death alcohol related
>drug addiction epidemic
>grey and poor and shitty
>well known savages
>had to import South Koreans to have a chance at medals in that shitshow of a winter olympics
>Russian track team banned from Rio olympics
>getting BTFO by WALES and SLOVAKIA in the Euros, lucky to not lose to England
>their military is a joke, stuck decades behind the west
>no money to run it anyway
>they won't even proceed from the group stage of their own corrupt shitshow in 2018, if they even can afford to host by then, or doesn't lose it due to corruption or doping or whatever
>lost Eurovision to Ukraine, Putin absolutely humiliated, spergs out and act all victimized

Where were you when the humiliation of Russia was complete this evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yH6kThcj5EU?t=4m5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enig, broder! Bandittene i ost er ikke skikkelige europeere.

bumping for my truth

> Norway's navy.
> ...

bump
russia's dead

All of this is true, kek

Bump

How can you lose to fucking Wales? So they had a massive violent chimpout and then they lost to fucking Wales? Pathetic faggots got what they deserved.

Russia truly is pathetic.

Sad thing is I probably forgot loads of depressing shit that would be worth mentioning.

Someone's fucking mad, ain't he?

Finland's greatest ally. Fuck off, Olaf! How you ever contributed to world? You have fish and oil. That's Vigernes.
On the other hand, share over 1000km border with nuclear power state...

meanwhile in the real world

norway scared shitless of russia

Being kind of irrelevant yet rich and civilized is way better than being a savage third world tier shit country making the world a shittier place

That pathetic joke could steamroll your nation in a month. Despite being "decades behind the west", which they arent. Russia possesses superior magrav technology. Norway would literally be dead in the water the moment russian navy approached. They also possess the most advanced AA weapons system on the planet.

Your other opinions may be true, but when it comes to military tech, Russia is definitely in the top 5.

Russia could annhilate norway in literally a matter of 2 minutes only. Their ICBMS reach them in less than 1 minute

Nobody is denying that we are afraid of Russia. Why the fuck wouldn't we be?

A huge 130 million people country growing increasingly unstable would of course steamroll us if they wanted to. They wouldn't stand a chance against NATO, though.

>rich
No. You're a oil based economy only. You are not diversified, even less than Russia. While you have debt, russia has literally zero debt and more reserves than you will ever have in decades.

>ukraine

found the joke

> They wouldn't stand a chance against NATO, though.
Debatable. Russia's military is Top Notch.

>They wouldn't stand a chance against NATO, though.

My sides.

They would be in Tallinn, Helsinki, Riga and Vilnius before NATO even something happened.

By the time Obama was awakened, Krakow would fall.

That is highly debatable. I mean ffs they can't even beat Wales.

I'm speaking about conventional warfare, nuclear war is not an option in modern theatres. 1 month is conservative. Realistically I would expect Russia to control Oslo within a week.

Why do small insignificant nations think they have the right to criticize nations that actually matter in world politics?

You're right. If we go by east-ukraine, where russia didn't even use their conventional army, only their proxy mercs, then we can say that they would take over norway very quickly.

They have a 4 to 1 tank superiority and that's if you include Abrams sitting stateside.

The Baltics have a nice natural swampy defense against tanks so it might slow down the Blitzkrieg for a few hours, as they make their way to a highway, but that's it.

Besides, their thing is hockey and Pavel Datsyuk is going back to Russia and will be a Major in their army reserve, so we're fucked.

If they had lost in Rugby it would have made sense, Wales is pretty damn good at rugby, I was shocked as anybody else when Wales beat them today.

I don't know but mexico and canada does this shit to us all all the time.

You matter because you are a problem. The same way a ghetto full of niggers matters in a city. It's a dangerous ghetto full of armed niggers who sell drugs, rape murder people. The city cannot get any investments because of the niggers and has to increase police spending to deal with the niggers. But nobody actually likes the niggers.

Not really true. Economy is in transition, everyone wants to phase out oil, and we would be pretty prosperous even without oil.

Our government doesn't deny us the right to say whatever we want. I know the idea of being allowed to say what you want seems foreign to you, Igor, but please...

You, however, don't matter at all, so why do you continue to speak?

And how exactly our country on an another fucking continent a problem to you exactly? Your metaphor fails a bit in that regard.

Curious, how are they a problem? Who is strangling who at whose border?

Shut down oil to the EU and Russians coming for you no matter how many Thorium plants you put online.

>including bread and circus in your evaluation of a country
That's probably the most bluepilled thing I've read today.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>Getting absolutely BTFO by Wales in soccer

Hope they enjoy the firing squad.

If I could shill for money, I'd do it. Where do I sign up?

And yet our 30 million country has a bigger economy than your shithole. You can fap all you want about mattering while living like shit all you want.

They have fucked up priorities. Their government is controlled by ex Soviet billionaires, their infrastructure is shit, they have massive poverty and drug abuse, yet they want to play empire when they should fix their shit. They have ridiculous irredentist ambitions in Eastern Europe which will put them into a conflict with NATO if this shit keeps up.

So you've been doing it for free?

lol what a fucking loser.

>US surpasses EU
wow. Good job burgers

youtu.be/yH6kThcj5EU?t=4m5s

b-but why you insult russia? :/ ruskies have nice music, westerners will never understand our melancholic nostalgic mongoloid-slavic culture :/

>Russia
>country
HA

More like a collection of subhuman outcasts

I don't give a fuck about Russia as long as they do not try to invade us. As savage as their people may be, most of them are good hearted and somewhat understanding, but their politicians are stupid as fuck, but don't mind me I am just a communist rapebaby.

>when they should fix their shit.
They were exactly doing that. Their economy was doing well, until europe started meddling in their backyard.

>westerners will never understand our melancholic nostalgic mongoloid-slavic culture :/

They really don't get it.

>Russia
>matters
HA

More like delusional drunks that think they're relevant

HAHAHA EVERYBODY LOOK A RUSSIAN FAGGOT

The last war you fought, you got conquered and occupied by Nazis in 48 hours. So fuck off from trolling Mother Russia which pulled the Third Reich on like a cheap sock.

They are not entitled to a back yard no matter what argument you use. If you want to be an aggressor then you better have your shit in order and don't complain when your economy gets hit as a response.

Stop saying mean things about Russia
reeeeeeeeeee

Oh, look i am America. Getting outgunned by Vietnamese farmers with leftover Kalashnikov..

BRICS IDF detected.

>Poland
no such thing

>All these mad ivans who are crying because we're not sucking their dick anymore

FEELS GOOD

Yeah, but you know what's funny? 100 years from now Russia will still be around and white while Norway will be an islamic state and will be brown/black.

Stay mad Mohammed.

>Denmark
FUCKING DENMARK AHAIHAHAHAHHABHHAHAHHAIAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH FUCKING DOUCHEMARK LOL

CHECKED AND KEKED

>insults USA for getting held off by farmers with kalishnakovs
>gets their shit pushed in within 2 days during WW2
Ya, ok.

>manlet ruler with huge complexes
Actually, this statement has basis.
Look at his fingers, and everything stand at its place.

>my truth
nuff said

Russia wasn't white to begin with
>11.7% muslim

FINNMARK IS RIGHTFUL FINNISH-SAAMI CLAY.

> finlands greatest ally

Just stop. Muslims account for 20-30 million of the Russian population while there are only 40 million Muslims in the entire EU.

>who cares we got beaten by farmers, you guys got beaten by a significantly large industrial super power! Ha!

>Insults Denmark for getting invaded within two days by a country 15 times their size.
> Cant even defend two towers

Ya kek.

Not to mention you guys cucked all of Scandinavia in the Kalmar Union.

I don't know Ivan, why do you criticize the US?

Most of them are not immigrants tho

Well, probably Russia itself isn't so bad, what actually is bad is our blind, corrupt mafia-like government which led us to this failure.

>Thining the US "lost" the Vietnam war
LMAO.

>moving the goalposts this hard

>Well, probably Russia itself isn't so bad

>America lost the Vietnam War
>Vietnam never put a single soldier on US soil

Nice proxy.

I doubt it. Your people are rude, antisocial and violent. Your women are bigger sluts than our's. That says something.

>Most of them are not immigrants
>Muslim immigrants in Russia
Ancient meme.

Yes, my american friend, thats why we all love the capitalistic republic of Vietnam and its capital Saigon..

you saying im a proxy fuckwit?

Oh well, that makes us 50 and 1, so blow me, Mr. Neutrality:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

>they're not entitled to a backyard
>entitled
What is it with you whiny fags thinking anything but ability matters. Might makes right.

>US wants to put nukes in a neighboring country and tries to cut off access to the black sea
>Russia responds
>OY VEY STOP THE AGGRESSION
Lmao

>took you 6 years to take that tiny nation
>Britain brought Argentina to its knees in 2 months.

>biggest nuclear stockpile in the entire world
>military is a joke

mate u what

>Well, probably Russia itself isn't so bad

You're a toxic cesspool with a manlet leader who dreams of bringing the Soviet Empire back.

I'm saying you're a sneaky jew

Dumbass, fishing makes them more money than their 4 million barrels a day of oil does.

"WE DID NOT LOSE, WE DID NOT LOSE!! MY UNCLE DIED FOR SOMETHING I TELL YOU!!

What's with the AIDS anyway? I thought they smashed the gays outta the country?
Or have they been sharing too many pot needles or whatever kooky Russian drugs they do over there?

>US wants to put nukes in a neighboring country and tries to cut off access to the black sea
t. Dolan Cuck.

Vietnam is a capitalist democracy with American military bases, you fucking retard lol

>my truth

What did you mean by this?

>Your women are bigger sluts than our's
No, this is not fucking possible. But even if it was true, I would horny slavqts than our fucking inbred 4 tonne foundation skanks.

I visited the continent recently and fuck me is our selection of women on this island depressing.

At least he isn't closet fag. Face it.

Atleast Russias leader is white

Retard. To nuke a nation you must first establish air superiority and control. Russia's airforce could be beaten by India.

The might makes right argument applies here as well. Ukraine wanted nothing to do with them. They annexed Crimea. The West pulled business and investments out and their economy crashed and Ukraine still wants nothing to do with Russia. Not so mighty to begin with.

Polaks are also drunks, aren't you supposed to support your relatives?

>LOL YOU GUYS LEFT THE REGION
Thats not losing niggas

>M8 we beat the superpower that is Argentina
Anyone can beat Argentina we had to put up with Rusfags in Vietnam too. You live on Island stfu

There is only muslim season workers not a migrants.

>put nukes in a neighboring country

Kek, no.

Anti-nukes, you cuck.

U sad you have no more Dacha in Estonia for Putin?