If you want a good woman who isn't a self centered ass whore, get a kindergarten teacher

If you want a good woman who isn't a self centered ass whore, get a kindergarten teacher.

These women have some of the biggest hearts and best personalities around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know I always thought being a teacher would be the worse job imagine being a teacher in the early 90's and being one now you get to see the demographics change before your very eyes as more and more niggers fill your class room each year it must suck.

wrong

When you have a fulfilling life and are happy and at peace with yourself, such things are non-issues.

they're also dumb as a fucking rock and won't ever make more than $50k

these people are socially retarded

Teachers HATE children. Especially middle schoolers. Get a high school teacher that teaches in a rich neighborhood

just got a job as a teacher.
I can confirm your suspicion that it the worst job.

>have a B.S. in Engineering
>nigger fucked the oil field so much that the best job I can get is teaching niggers how to count

Most of them are liberals. You have to be in order to stomach taking care of niglets, day in and out.

I dont think that's true.

They're all college graduates with degrees. They are not "dumb as a rock", they probably know more than you would

>being a college graduate somehow makes you smart

Teachers are fucking retarded, smart people don't become teachers so you get left with the dumbasses

>all degrees are created equally

If you want a good Airbnb/HomeStay host who isn't a self centered ass whore, get a married middle-aged woman.

These women have some of the biggest hearts and best personalities around, and they will treat you as some kind of part time son !

Why, so she can fuck virile young rich athelete boys who will own their parents businesses and make you look like a wet sack of potatoes in comparison?

Merci, mais non. Kindergarten teachers are the way to go

>and they will treat you as some kind of part time son !

>Implying this is a good thing
Not everyone has a sick and disgusting fetish like you.

I had a high school mate that went on to be a kindergarten teacher and she was a slut and closet pedophile

depends on if they got their B.S. in education. A Bachelor's of Education is honestly fucking retarded; majority of the classes have nothing to do with what you're teaching

>diversity in the classroom training
>how to make sure Tyrone makes good grades
>how to give better treatment to Tyrone because his great great grandnigger was maybe treated bad

I sat through one of my friend's teaching classes at uni. It was literally as I just described. A degree in education is fucking useless and only qualifies you to be a liberal faggot

>have a B.S. in Engineering
>says dumb shit

No wonder you're a teacher now, you sound fucking retarded.

t. engineer

>Not everyone has a sick and disgusting fetish like you

That's because they're literally plebians and can't handle max par fetishes.

NEED a mommy gf

>leaf
>comparing his "engineering" to ours

where's your fucking flag on the moon?

oh yeah fucking roasties is so good, especially now that they are old roasties

If you want an Sup Forums bf you don't have to try and convince them your job is good, they'll go for you even if you're a NEET.

>says more dumb shit

What is the Washington Accord?

So you want a mean bitch? Like I said, kindergarten teachers have huge hearts and are generally sweet people who care about others before themselves as evidenced by their choice of occupation

"choice"

Well I CERTAINLY don't expect a fucking Portuguese to understand quality and erotic nuance.

Go salt some cod, joao

>thinks anything that doesn't come from a nigger's mouth is dumb shit
your country was a failed experiment.

when did I say they had to be a mean bitch? I was responding to the fact that their degrees don't mean that they're somehow smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
get out

Yes, that's it. Good goys. Waste your white seed on infertile ground.

Nobody said anything about having kids, I just want naked sexytime with a freaky middle aged broad with a good rack.

>had to become a teacher with his "engineering" degree

Teaching kids sounds like fun.
Teaching niglets sounds like crap.

Having a big heart can be a weakness, too, swaying her views against yours when push comes to shove.

idk but you probably benefit from the canadian discovery of insulin in your diabetic ass

>not wanting breakfast ready every morning and all the laundry and the room done by someone else
who mentioned sex?

This is actually awesome advice. Kindergarten teachers tend to be all around amazing wives. Assuming you snag one who didn't travel and live at college, usually sluts.