Adult toys, oral & anal sex part of German school education program

rt.com/news/347530-germany-sex-education-homophobia/

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

Anal sex practices, sadomasochism and adult sex toys should become known to German pupils through “theatrical performance,” lectures or workshops, according to teaching materials promoted by a state-supported anti-homophobia project.

Fourteen-year-olds in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW), the most-populous state in Germany, may come across school classes making them aware of anal sex, sadomasochism and the use of sex toys, including dildos, as early as in the next school year, according to Die Welt newspaper.

It all comes as part of an offbeat project called ‘School of Diversity’, jointly run by the regional education ministry and a number of LGBT advocacy groups to “reflect on tabooed, but very relevant themes [for teenagers],” as well as to promote diversity and tolerance in German society.

Proposed for school children in Year 7, the project seeks to introduce classes dealing with things like “premature ejaculation”, “orgasms”, sadomasochism and even “dark rooms” – places usually found in nightclubs, gay bathhouses or sex clubs where group intercourse between different or same sexes can take place.

The ‘School of Diversity’ lectures and workshops would also give pupils a chance to explore “different identity possibilities” as well as taste “new experience” – particularly by mimicking oral sex and using dildos or vagina simulators in “theatrical performances.”

SO TOLERANT!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10539048
youtube.com/watch?v=OWpi7pgvmB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, someone has to prepare little girls for the fickificki with refugees.

You see, greens plan ahead.

Where do i signup for the german scat seminar?

That's why the anti sex-ed nuts have it right.

It really just is intended as a slippery slope to teaching them perversion. You can teach your kid about sex at home, but it's much harder to unpoz him from Jewish propaganda.

Excellent.

Well done Germany.

Are Muslim kids (especially girls) allowed to not get pozzed?

of course it had to be NRW.

Our California.

WTF? I hate North Rhine-Westphalia now

i go back to Poland, bye bye suckers

>promote diversity and tolerance in German society
Only the Germans need to become more tolerant though. Muslim parents won't even allow their kids to attend sex ed classes and teachers and the school boards will accept that, because of the cultural differences.

In what ways does the development of sexual preference get effected through exposure to the directly depicted act?

strawpoll.me/10539048

its 2015

>School of Diversity
featuring jack black?
he's a jew you know

fuck
you

by teaching these kids sex stuff on an early age, they will get 2 things
-safe sex
-they wont fuck as much because they're taught of the disgusting kinky shit. kids are rebellious they wont listen to adults

so its actually a fucking good idea

We had courses like that for years.
It isn't as dramatic as it sounds, basically a team of social workers visits the class and you talk about prevention, STDs and the social aspects of it.
Should something kinky come up they will explain that as well (to loud giggles of underage virgins)
Of course Sup Forums children won't understand that either.

They aren't forcing an agenda m8.
It's mostly because parents these days can't be bothered to explain sex themselves.
It's a good thing really, this way they don't have to experience degeneracy first hand in Uni.

WWII is a hell of a drug

>Anal sex practices
>sadomasochism
>homophobia
>dark rooms
>gay bathhouses
>sex clubs
>mimicking oral sex
>vagina simulators

I suggest we do it, let's see how Muslims react to it. I'm not gonna say a terrorist attack in Germany will send the ~50% pissed the fuck off Germans over the edge and kick off WWIII, but the entire progressive liberal policy would blow up in one huge clusterfuck.

Last I checked anyone can opt their kids out of that shit. Or is this one of those "hurr durr gotta be a tough Aryan man and just deal with it, but then bitch when other people are smart enough not to put up with the same shit." sort of thing?

>children need sex explained to them
When did this become a thing?
No one ever explained sex to me but I still understood it fully before I was even 10.
Kids don't need that shit explained to them, jesus.

/gif/ explained sex to me. I don't think there's a deviation I haven't seen before.

Did you guys not jerk off to BDSM pron when you were 14?

It's not like it's anything new to someone that age. "OH NO NOBODY KNOWS WHAT A DILDO IS AT AGE 14 DONT CORRUPT MY CHILD"

fuck off

I don't even fucking know what a dark room is.

Also people are already pissed because everyone knows what the green pedofucks want to do.

>everyone knows what the green pedofucks want to do
Legalize incest?

I find that a few pointers from a trusted person really go a long way in improving your love life.
Not everyone is an autodidact.

Not related, but anybody got links to articles about German kids being the minority in German schools?

Depends on the city, the Left Bank of the Rhine is still pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=OWpi7pgvmB8