Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/muLe2e418F8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Maybe

I haven't seen Batman vs Superman. Batman vs Superman is better.

suicide squad

Civil War

The one batman is in

Amazingly, BvS. Suicide Squad was made so shit that people would stop hating BvS so that their adorable DCEU would survive

ummm, hehe. its like asking whats better, AIDS or Testicular Cancer

I unironically enjoyed BvS
I literally disliked Suicide Squad

I enjoyed Suicide Squad, even though it was a bit of a shitshow. It was at least fun.

Batman v. Superman was just so joyless and confusing, and I didn't enjoy watching it in theaters.

BvS objectively.

Suicide Squad is cultural cancer manifest.

>90s babies:
suicide squad

>25+ manchildren
bvs

bvs for me.

Who cares, both are objectively shit

>Who cares
OP, you can tell because he asked.

I liked SS. It was fun. ;)

The only thing bad about BvS is anything relating to the story or characters. From a technical standpoint, it doesn't feel like a cheap shitty movie like suicide squad did.

I think you mean "Which one is worse?"

No, he means "Which is better."

Batman V superman no question. Despite all the horrible review for bvs I still watched it and I still really liked it. I thought that would be the case for suicide squad, in fact the trailer led me to believe that it would be even better than bvs but the movie was absolute rubbish.

but they're both shit lol

But not equally. You should write for DC, you're retarded.

hence the unchanged which?, you fucking nigger

>you're retarded, hence the unchanged which
What?

>90s babies:
suicide squad

>25+ manchildren
bvs

But 25 years olds were born in 91?

I didn't like either of them, but at least BvS is an actual movie, and wasn't edited by a company that makes trailers.

Haven't seen BvS but the first half of SS was honestly extremely entertaining. I had heard it was bad but I didn't realize there would be no two consecutive scenes in chronological order for a full 25 mins. Plus pic related may have been the most awkward performance I've ever seen

BvS. At least it tried.

Suicide Squad sucks shit and has no redeeming qualities.

what the fuck is your point, exactly?
"Which is better?" implies either have some modicum of quality attached to it.
"Which is worse?" implies that both are devoid of any quality meaningful enough to merit the aforementioned question.
fuck you and fuck your fucking shitty capeshit holy christ

>what the fuck is your point, exactly?
That you're retarded. I made this very clear.

no u

Yes, I did make it very clear.

tfw your cousin thinks SS is a sick movie but didn't like Fury Road cause it was "too hard to understand without seeing the old ones first"

ugh

Depends, if it's the ultimate edition of BvS, BvS is better and it's not close. The theatrical version is probably equal to suicide squad.

The ultimate edition fixes the confusing part of the movie. It's still pretty drab but it feels a bit more justified.

BVS since suicide squad is what happens when you try to marvel your shit up.

I'm pretty sure the original was kino but the executives made it reddit the movie.

Even as a semi "marvelfag" or whatever, BVS was way better. I mean I didn't love MOS but BVS was still pretty good. It had its problems sure but it was something that tried to be great with a few major flaws but ultimately came out pretty good. SS was an embarrassment other than a couple of decent moments. And in case you're wondering. I don't love all marvel movie. There are quite a few I actually hate. Hate Dark world, IM2, Age of quiptron, and CW was so close to being really good. And I only really love the first IM, winter soldier, and the first avengers. If that helps shape my opinion. Or hurts it, idc

>The ultimate edition fixes the confusing part of the movie.
No it doesn't and most people who've seen the movie here saw the extended edition torrent.

bvs is kino, suicide squad is a dc wearing marvel clothes therefore looking shitty and ridiculous

You're trapping yourself in the conjecture of what could've been.

For if you strip out all the shitty jokes from suicide squad, its still an intensely shitty movie.

/thread

Haven't watched Suicide Squad yet. Is Diablo any good?

reddit is a faithful defender of BvS.

Suicide Squad was mind bogglingly shitty

>Movie begins with character introductions
>Cuts to Viola Davis, who gives us more backstory and character introductions. again for some reason
>Cut to prison, where we are introduced to the characters for the third fucking time
>Team assembles, we are introduced to the characters AGAIN

Fucking why

MUH NEW FAMILY

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well marvel introduced their characters three times. That's how you build a cinematic universe right?

BvS was a weird grim mess, but it at least had some redeeming qualities. Suicide Squad was entirely shit.

Honestly Fury Road is better if you don't watch the old ones. Australia going from grassy plains to a barren desert as far as the eye can see is a really weird change.

hm..

The extended Batman vs Superman is bretty good at least. Both versions of Suicide Squad are shit.

I came away from the movie just confused. Not because of the plot or anything, but because I couldn't believe it was real. It was the cinematic equivalent of having a stroke. There were elements of a story but all in the wrong order and some were repeated over and over and none of it made sense. It made me question reality. Fuck this movie.

>extended
>good

Lex is still garbage.
The "Batman's dream vision" sequence is still unnecessary.
The JLA setup scenes are still jarringly inserted in.
Wonder Woman still has zero development and is just pasted in to set her up for other movies.

Generally speaking the whole approach is flawed.
In MCU most, if not all, superheroes were previously established by the time Avengers rolled out. Even the primary villain in the movie, Loki, was previously established.

In BvS Superman had a previous movie where he was a reluctant autist and it was a first showing for Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex and all the other cameos.
And considering how uncharismatic Superman is the whole thing ends up just being weird.
It's like they're trying to do a serious movie but the elements just don't add up.
Also an additional problem is that Snyder is still in his Watchmen mode of directing where the only mood anyone has is "depressed".
The yet another DBZ final segment with the entire landscape being reduced to rubble is yet another poor choice

Oh yes, let's not forget that in his first DCU showing Batman is already in his DKR mode, Superman in his second movie is already in his Death of Superman mode and the JLA doesn't even exist.
The entire thing is just poor choices stacked into an unsound whole.

>going on reddit

Kill yourselves.

BvS had better OST
BvS had better acting
BvS had better characters
BvS had better motivations
BvS had better cinematography
SS made a bit more sense and had a slightly better story

I liked SS more at first, but I prefer rewatching BvS more.

>this kills the DCuck

I should have known.

That's a toughie. I'm going to say Squad by virtue of not being pretentious despite being made by a bunch of suits going "oh, Deadpool and Guardians made lots of money, we gotta make some o' dat".

>this kills the /r/DC_Cinematic poster

DC_Cinematic

>knowing subreddits this well

I just assumed there was an /r/marvel. Knowing that DC_Cinematic exists is next level reddit faggotry.

You have to go back.

>this kills the outed redditor and his shit flicks by Snyder

KEK

youtu.be/muLe2e418F8

You have to go back to www.reddit.com

>what's better, rectal cancer or testicular cancer?
The world may never know.

Hola reddit!

go to bed Zack.

you have to go back

hola redditor

you're the redditor

sure thing, reddit.

>linking posts of your own screencaps of when you were on reddit

Fucking redditor

703 here.

Yeah I saw the Ultimate Edition, and I would agree with you on those points. I still didn't love it, but it at least was way more coherent so I enjoyed it a bit more.

Clearly testicular cancer. You can get a prosthetic nut and you'll never know the difference. Full blown AIDS is for life and it's barely treatable.

>citation needed

Captain America: Civil War > Deadpool > X-Men: Apocalypse > Batman vs Superman > Doctor Strange > Suicide Squad

flip Strange and BvS and you're good.

deadpool was fucking terrible

Reddit-tier taste

Suicide Squad extended cut becomes a decent movie halfway through.

At no point does BvS extended become decent.

Deadpool > Strange > Civil War > Apocalypse > Suicide Squad > BvS

I think Suicide Squad was better simply because it didn't have Lex Luthor tipping his fedora in every other scene.

I have nothing against atheism, and if Lex Luthor only went on one rant about god it wouldn't have bothered me, but he does it like three goddamn times and each one is longer and cringier than the last.

Checkmate, Superman.

Luthor wasn't even an atheist, just a very, very butthurt Christian who hated God.

BvS wasn't even 2016was it?

Holy shit wait was it?

It got pushed form 2015 didn't it?

Jesus it really came out this year fuck I forgot it was so forgettable.

How the fuck Ayer managed to do such a bad film? It literally felt like some absolutely necessary scenes were remove from it.

The editing was done by people who make trailers, surely it wasn't his fault.

BvS had it's moments. My beef with it was that parts felt boring and drawn out. I watched it at home and it was better being able to fast forward through parts.

SS was just an all around bad movie. I didn't care about any of the characters and thought almost all the main cast were just stereotypes. It was painful to watch.

I didn't like BvS. It tried a lot but failed to execute on almost every one of their ideas. However Zack Snyder was trying to make the best movie he could with that. He wanted to make a high artsy fartsy film. Then there was studio interference.

SS tried to be a dumb, summer popcorn flick before the studio's came in and butchered it. Regardless of how many coats of paint or obvious, stereotypical songs they shoved into the movie after it was finished, SS still felt like it was written by a 13 year old. SS was just pathetic.

/r/DC_cinematic > /r/Znyder > /r/comicbookmovies > /r/DCEUleaks >>>>> /r/MarvelStudios