How do Moroccans and Spaniards feel about each other?

How do Moroccans and Spaniards feel about each other?

Worst immigrants, good country to visit though.

we should unironically merge into greater al-andalus

Oxalá que sim.
Dont Forget about us we want in.

Just leave Catalonia out of this, okay?

Most of them just come here to commit crimes. Their women are ok and hard working.

I guess they see them as niggers.

Now that's harsh I don't think we're that bad.

Their women have a cute accent and make perfect waitresses and housemaids (my family had one and she cooked delicious tajine )

>good country to visit
Only for drug dealers or yonkies

My best friend is Moroccan but being honest with you, many of them are trash

I don't think either country feels anything for each other, we're "neighbors" but Spain is closer to Portugal and France than Morocco and Morocco is closer to Algeria and Mauritania than Spain
Lots of people in Northern Morocco have spanish ancestry and I think some in southern Spain have Moroccan ancestry

Are most of them born in the country or are they immigrants?

Yes, some of them, not all

Spain doesn't have a long history of inmigration, second gens are only starting to be a thing right now.

How do you even get to spain but not to Germany or sweden?

Who are better immigrants: Latin Americans or Moroccans?

The south american invasion and migrant waves started few decades ago (80s, 90s and 2000s)

And still coming even with fucking 20% unemployment.

Be unemployed in Spain is better than living in south america full of cartels and crime

Add Venezuelan crisis.it is incredible

Sudacas >>>> Moroccans >>> Romanians

Germany needs workers, andalusians and moors need to shoo to Germoney.

Latin americans are closer to spain linguistically and culturally than Moroccan so that's not a fair comparison tb.h

Aren't all the """romanians""" gypos?

>80s and 90s
They came, but not in relevant numbers. Big wave was the early 00s.

Depends

I guess.

Doesnt depend, peruanos are better than moors

Latin Americans are quiet, do not bother anyone and are in general even more respectful than Europeans towards other people.

No, i prefer your people than south americans.

South americans import prostitutes, crimen and criminal bands

Muh language, muh empire, bullshit all of them are trash

>import prostitutes, crimen and criminal bands
Thats probably just the Central Americans

Well if they import those, its probably because there is a demand in Spen for such degeneracy

No

Well, I tend to list Colombia with Central America. Its true they have similar criminal social structures.

Si de verdad crees que pese a todo eso no son mejores que los marroquíes es que no vives en una zona con muchos, te lo dice alguien que vive en un pueblo enriquecido culturalmente.

Ami hermano le pegaron una puñalada un marrón de esos, así que se de lo que hablo

Pues eso, que no vives en una zona con muchos. Aquí están enemistados con los gitanos y a cada rato se matan entre ellos, la policía yo creo que ni entra a sus ghettos.

Moroccans fight woth gypsies?

El mayor problema de España son los gitanos, recuerdo hace un par de años en la universidad que fuimos a hacer un trabajo con unas cámaras de fotos, y los gitanos aliados con latinoamericanos gritando hacednos una foto o bajo y os rajo, como no, en pandilla como las ratas. Debimos dárselos a Hitler

This is the result of some (((barometer))) about diasporas in Spain. It happens with every country. When X send its people, they are not sending their best... some I suppose they are good people. Not to hurt Moroccans feelings in Morocco.

Totally wrong

Sudacas>Romanians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moroccans

Llegó el melillANO

I've seen Moroccans go nuclear on gyppos. You don't want to see it.

Se quedó el podemierdANO

Esto. GitANO muerto abono para mi huerto

>In Spain a little more than 300 murders are committed every year.
>The Moroccan immigrant population committed 18% of them in 2005 (53), despite the fact that it accounts for only 1.5% of the total population in Spain, representing an increase of almost 30% in murders Immigrants of this nationality committed in 2014.
>Among the non-Spanish prisoners in our country's prisons, the Moroccans occupy the first place.
>They account for 10% of the total prison population and 25% of foreigners imprisoned in our prisons.

The gf, must have got RASHI'D

>t. Lisboeta mouro

> that pic
kek