See MDE video that errily references a theater shooting and was published a month before Aurora

>See MDE video that errily references a theater shooting and was published a month before Aurora
>start thinking/reading about James Holmes
>Start looking into his Effect on theater security.
>see the No singles policy mentioned.
>thought it was a meme all this time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting#Campaign_against_media_coverage

Last paragraph under Entertainment industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8&t=137s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit

>>See MDE video that errily references a theater shooting and was published a month before Aurora
Which one?

>>See MDE video
Stopped reading right there

Everybody here is an edgelord now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8&t=137s

12:08

it was published a month before the shooting and i could totally see James being a fan of such smart humor since he was a nuero scientist or whatever.
In all seriousness though...kinda spoopy.

Honestly if I noticed the gunman had blacked out eyes I'd be even more terrified. I never got the memes against his costume.

If you go to the movies by yourself then you're a whole new level of pathetic.

If you're that insecure I got bad news for ya mate

more like everyone is too busy worrying about being called edgy to enjoy things.

I was gonna leave out the first line cause i knew it was going to fucking trigger someone that i enjoy a certain comedy group.i decided to leave it because i wanted to highlight the random way we stumble upon things on the web.

" edgy", its fucking entertainment and the main point was the way Holmes affected theater security anyway.

OP here, im not insecure but i've also never really thought about it being an issue.

i've gone with my family and when i was a teen that might have embarrassed me but now idgaf.

i've never gone alone, will i get strange looks?

I've gotten my picture taken for having the nerve to eat at Taco Bell by myself. When people make a permanent scene out of me minding my own business I get really bothered. It's not worth it.

Keno

>I've gotten my picture taken for having the nerve to eat at Taco Bell by myself
Your high school bullies accidentally meeting you again don't count.

Actually they were a couple years younger than me, so I didn't know them at all. They do in fact count. Why wouldn't they? Because you said so? They're assholes making recordings of me simply existing in public by myself. Were you one of them?

That picture is terrifying. Why are black beady eyes like that so unsettling?

sorry to hear that annon. people can be dicks and also strange how they fixate on others.

post about mde here

Because they are contacts and cover more part of the White than natural pupils/iris do.

I go a couple times a week in the afternoon. There's a lot of people who go alone so it doesn't feel awkward. The only movie I felt awkward at was Moana because there were a lot of mothers with daughters and I couldn't find a place to sit where I wasn't by someone with kids, and the woman I sat near did give me an uncomfortable look. But I think she forgot about me pretty quickly.

This isn't an mde thread. it's a singles policy thread. i just included my thought process for posterity.
i got you tho senpai. sam threads are the comfiest.

Yea i imagine there's more attention on you if you go to a PG movie. Afternoon prices are better too. if i wasn't a neet and managed my own money id go in the day too.

I didn't ask why his eyes are like that, I asked why they're so terrifying you retarded mudskin.

They trigger a terrifying response because they aren't natural proportions, is what i was getting at.

You're description of "beady" wasn't too apt either, nigger.

I was thinking that we have some instinctual reaction to beady black eyes like that as a product of our genetics. Maybe our ancestors living alongside reptiles or large cats for thousands of years bred that trait into us.

Actually that video had been up for about a year before the shooting. They had to reupload a bunch of videos in June 2012 cause that's around the time their channel got reinstated after it was taken down for the first time.

>tfw autism gets tickled

So it's even more likely he saw it. maybe it triggered his Assassins trigger or whatever