PAY YOUR FUCKING DENBTS

PAY YOUR FUCKING DENBTS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4400443/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all that german money is spent on bronze greek benises

where is the benis?

I get if they wanted it recreated, but making a new one that's 5 times the size sounds like a bad joke.

kek

I hope the benis breaks free and sinks the first ship under it.

>tfw our future monarchs will be Greek

The unmitigated absolute BALLS of these guys, huh?

LMFAO

wtf I love Greece now

strawpoll.me/4400443/

So this..is the power of austerity

Can't wait for the crazies to complain about how sexist that statue is.

why are greeks taking claim of this? africans originally built the colossus.

See this shit? This is what happens when we let the "lesser Europeans" decide things on their own. It's time to federalize.

>2015

THANK YOU SHITSKIN!

WE

It'd be funny if his legs split further apart and he fell on his bottom

WUZ

And the Jews sold the pieces off

I'm not even kidding

RUBBER NEN

hehe big brown benis :DDD

WE

Half greek at most, royalty is so inbred they're basically a separate race.

nigger rich

Oh shut the fuck up, the budget to build a statue is not pharaonic anymore, amounts to a couple buildings at best.

Or repaying debts. Who needs that? Just let everyone else pay for your huge ego-construction celebrating Greece's success.

>paying debts to Jews
no thx senpai. Greece should declare bankruptcy and start from scratch. World bBnk and IMF be damned.

not really, all we have to do is build forced labor camps and make the immigrants work in them

I rather them rebuild the actual size bronze statue, not some solar panel WE WUZ statue

I'm not a jew. If I were we'd be collecting that debt instead of giving them free bailouts every year.

i hope they put an underwear on it

Did Sweden loan much money to Greece? I thought that the was a German thing. Either way, every bank in Europe is filled with Jews once you get to the upper echelon.

Based Greece

Respect the robot.

All successful EU nations put their money into Greece, Germany is nothing special in that regard. If Russia is the noose, then Greece is the rock tied to it.

>30m

That's a big guy.

It would be extremely expensive.

For EU

You spent more on tampons for your Mohamedesses a year than this statue is going to cost, you haven o sense of scale about public spending.

Agreed.

With your literal non-existent knowledge regarding economics it's not hard to see why Brazil is what it is.

Repeating the other party's argument is not an argument.

In any case, do you know who else has no notion on how to sustain a civilized nation? The top growing demographic of Sweden.

Thse guys dont care about expences, they just want a historically accurate colossos for them to take pics holding its balls whit the rigth perspetive and post it on fb

>Using memes in a serious conversation

What are you, 12 years old? Do you think I need to bring up raw ape soup to show why Brazil is a ruined nation?

I love Greeks

They're like the ADHD fratboy of Europe partying it up with student loans and not giving a fuck

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed, I brought expenses to the table and all you've done was whine about Brazil's development because you're butthurt with being told how much of a cucknation you are.

How many centimeters do you think the EU will be able to pull itself out from quicksand with the budget alloted to this shitty Greek statue?

Swedes are like fucking children running an inherited theme park.

Brazilians are like apes running. Just running around, breaking things.

>Be Greek
>Drowning in debt
>Spend remaining money on homosexual statue of liberty
Should have stayed with the Turks.

The original statue didn't even have it's legs splayed open

kek

Eu quiero fode mena gorda

was he standing in one leg?
that makes it even more gay

Look as the Swede, in an attempt to overcome his estrogen overdose, desperately starts growling and mumbling.

Here is a simplified picture for you, dumb fuck

Israel should pay for it
>the statue was melted down and sold to a Jewish merchant of Edessa who loaded the bronze on 900 camels

they will have boat excursions to look at it

It's beside the harbour, not astride. Geez.

Because go fuck yourself subhuman
lmfao

>strawpoll.me/4400443/
Does it shows the big barbaric benis or the small greek benis?

Not meant to greentext that

I am Greek

good for tourism oetz

Probably tourists today would find the original size not colossal enough.
And this is to attract stupid tourists, what else?

We won't tolerate idolatry
We will demolish it

Will you make a Republic of Northern Rhodes?