Daily reminder that this retard gave a speech to the Senate in favor of granting Chancellor Palpatine the power he...

Daily reminder that this retard gave a speech to the Senate in favor of granting Chancellor Palpatine the power he needed to overthrow the senate and bring the galaxy into the dictatorial control of the Sith's Galactic Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ke8xhrkx0s
youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71987366/#71988948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72151057/#72153020
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71419258/#71422862
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71424731/#71425861
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72527482/#72530495
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72527482/#72529482
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72829435/#72829949
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72869093/#72874256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELLOW

...thus solving the banking crisis, and bringing order and stability to the galaxy for decades

FELAGATES

>le empire were good guys meme
Do you ever get tired of this?

>inb4 prequel defense force

this was way better than anakin blowing up a giant spaceship by spinning

>Sup Forums is the easiest board to trigger

A sith....gungan?

Jar Jar's the key to all this

youtube.com/watch?v=2ke8xhrkx0s

>>le
Kill yourself faggot

>implying we ever left

you're the tourist friendo.

HE DELEGATES, PALPATINE! HAND THEM OVER!

>Implying the Phantom Menace isn't one of the best films released in our life time.

Oh boy, I seriously hope you guys don't do this

WATCHA DESE DUBS ANNIE

Can you explain how the Republic was good? Based on everything from the prequels they were all corrupt and incompetent.

says the fag from reddit

>>>/reddit/

The only corrupt person in the republic was Sheev though.

Incompetence is irrelevant..

Because jarjar is EVIL YA DUMB FUCK

>acts as if prequels haven't been defended since monkey man jumped out of the desert

you're a few years too late, pal.

Naw, reddit.

Did yousa think meesa forget, Padme?

For muy muy years, meesa been waitin, watchin in dejection as yousa be savin da galaxy. Meesa hope youda been enjoyin youself, okee-day?

Because while yousa been senator, meesa been amassin greata terrible army of dellow felegates. Da felegates, if yousa be hearin me, Padme.

Wit yousa no longer around-a to ward off da big boomers, meesa finally escapin meesa prison. Yousa just made big mistake, Padme. Now, meesa return-a home to Naboo during du trade deal and claim what meesa mine!

Together wit meesa felegates, weesa deesa propose immediately be gettin da approval and become-a da new supreem chancellor. Nuttin be standin in weesa way. Goodbye Padme, Okee-day. Yousa bigga city ways no longer be taintin da galaxy.

Deesa be gungan risin! Wit meesa powers du sith, meesa plunge immediately galaxy into du muy muy years of darkness! And the dellow felegates... deesa be wit meesa all da way! Thankee muy muy, Padme!

>Sup Forums - Star Wars cirklejerk

That happened in episode 2, not 1.

>space alien equivalent to black people chooses to vote for nanny statism

hmm really makes you think

What happened to Jar Jar Binks after episode 3, anyways?

The entire republic was corrupt and ineffective. Sheev just used preexisting flaws to bring about its destruction. He was not the only issue. If he were, then there never would've been half the republic seceding.

The thing people have to realize is that the separatists literally dindu nuffin wrong. Their only flaw was that they were duped by Sidious. But all the systems that simply wanted to be independent because the republic was a bad government were not wrong.

He continues his secret study towards the creation of... life

he shouts WEESA FREE!!! at the end of Jedi if you're a pleb and watch the special editions.

New star wars movie recently released caused everyone to get back into SW and watch the movies again for the 1230234th time. Deal with it.

Enough with this ultra-contrarianism. You're fucking adults. Act like it. The whole story was designed around the empire and sheev being the villain, yet you go through these mental gymnastics to pretend that they were the good guys all along so you can feel like a special little snowflake. You try to identify with the Saturday morning bad guys too because rooting for the hero is "too mainstream (le reddit)?

>The entire republic was corrupt
Not canon.

>The thing people have to realize is that the separatists literally dindu nuffin wrong.
They invaded Naboo.

The invasion of naboo was an act of protest against the republic fucking them over. It's the equivalent of the bundy range.

but thats a good trick

That's literally nigger logic. Go riot somewhere else Jamal.

jar jar is literally everyone that supported nixon

Someone's mad. Watch this gif and cheer up buddy.

fucken pod race man

So great.

The Darth Maul boss fight?

Assault on Naboo?

Anakin's introduction?

Pure kino to the bone

>The Darth Maul boss fight
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw

Get out of here rebel scum

All star wars revolves on how the good guys seems nice but are literally isis raging guerrilla warfare and how the bad guys look rash but are actually the gatekeepers of the galaxy prosperity

Whats the Ted Cruz Delegates canon?
I love this meme and need to study up more on my memeology as to the canon story of DELEGATES DAHNALD.

>when reddit doesn't get the hint

kek'd

He was just upset that the donald got more deles than him and that he took it from him

>the bad guys look rash
>Planetary destruction
>rash

yep, that's the word for it

early proto-delegateposting:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71987366/#71988948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72151057/#72153020

the first two delegateposts to reach copypasta status:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71419258/#71422862
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71424731/#71425861

the second reached shop status:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72527482/#72530495
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72527482/#72529482
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72829435/#72829949

and finally neo-delegateposting:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72869093/#72874256

Sup Forums historians.
Early proto-posting.
I'm not dissing though.
You're doing God's work.

Thanks that was educational.
I remember visiting Sup Forums during the election and I think I saw a Ted Cruz shooped half transparent talking about delegates. Stuck with me, but I never bothered to understand it.

jarjar abrahams