Barely 3 weeks out

>barely 3 weeks out

alt-right BTFO

Nice boycott guys

>alt-right BTFO

the retard alt right on the internet forgets that regular republicans still watch this shit

>only 790M
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

how will Sup Forums ever recover from this?

>alt-right BTFO

How? On the rebels side, all of the white rebels are calm, smart, and rational and all of the shitskin rebels are violent extremists who are too dumb and violent and were kicked out of the rebellion

Literally none of the rebels are white except the woman. Did you even watch the film?

drumpf is finished

>STOP BRINGING POLITICS INTO Sup Forums

>HAHA, POL BTFO

Reddit, everyone.

lol didn't they call BvS a flop with those numbers?

makes no sense senpai

they're already claiming they won because it made less money than TFA, which was totally their real aim all along

Did you? All the pilots and rebel soldiers are all white.

You're only talking about the main cast.

This deserved it. I wish this swapped sales with TFA

>star wars
>$790m

H-he, you showed them! :)

BvS was supposed to "easily" sail past 1billion

So it looks like it'll end up at around half of what tfa pulled, wonder what the numbers will be for the Han Solo movie in 2018

>muh alt-right GamerGate Russian hackers

>implying this isn't a Sup Forums falseflagger
Sage and move on people.

>alt-right BTFO

tbf its not up against anything.

Yep. They're still writhing trying to figure out how to comprehend losing. Trump's inauguration isn't too far off. Hope they figure it out. Sad.

I went to see it twice just to spite Drumpfies

and how much has BvS you dumb memer?

>Han Solo movie in 2018
harrison will never live that long

lol isn't BvS final and isn't R1 only three weeks in?

It's almost like it's going to make another 200-300 million at this rate. Gee really made me fucking think.

Did they hate it because its a white female and a Hispanic guy?

>falling for Disney's false flag boycott
what a lovely goy you are

We control all three houses of government in the biggest underdog victory for the next century. You spited us though. :))))

the alt right is made up bullshit

trump did win though

I honestly cannot tell anymore. You may be right, but I can't tell if half the people on this board are from tumblr, pol, or reddit.

Yes.

>we

>harrison
>being this late

>what are voters

wuz

everyone knows box office dont matter for star wars films, it could have made a billion, and that is nothing compared to what the merchandice makes

useful idiots, in your case

>nameless fodder killed offscreen
>important or competent
You proved my point for me. None of the important rebels were white males, only the background fodder were.

hillary voters were the poor idiots

t. r/the_donald user

it piss off anyone else that white people still exist

I'm about as alt-right as it gets and I fucking loved this movie.
The "strong female lead" thing didn't feel forced at all.

>who was the WHITE MALE general flying in a Xwing
>who led the first part of the battle before he died

Well it's a big indicator for interest in the franchise.

These films are mostly advertising at this point. I don't see a lot of heart put into them. That being said, I don't see them having stuff that shits on the OT either, unlike the prequels. So they're better by default in my book.

>inb4 ruins the ending of ROTJ
Too much speculation. We'll see with Ep. 8 if they make it work.

cringe

hi Sup Forums
face it, your candidate is an Jewish plant to support Israel. The jews outsmarted you once again. I of course, saw it coming the whole time...

there is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel, you asspained mudslime

I may be a /leftypol/ack, but in my view it was the least SJW pandering movie disney has made yet.
>the diversity isn't just black people
>stronk female isn't a flawless mary sue
>Muslim-style terrorists aren't portrayed as good guys

So are the Trump voters.

Do you faggots really believe he will change anything?

If anything, he will Make Russia Great Again. Or start WW3. And you all only have yourselves to blame.

And no I do not think he is Hitler.

I never said there was :)

>If anything, he will Make Russia Great Again. Or start WW3

god damn pick your propaganda retard

Only American Jews are problematic. Israel and the U.S must eradicate the stinky brown rape zealots in the desert for the good of humanity.

>he forgot based Blue Leader

It is the state if JEWS.

You'd think Sup Forums would be consistent

>trump retard posting pre-election polls
Trump did worse than any Republican ever has in terms of high income demos.

He lost orange County (which no republican ever has) and Fort Bend County in Texas which didn't even run a dem for the house. The only reason why he won was he swung a bunch of retarded poor whites in the rust belt. He did worse amoung whites than Romney.

>TRUMP HAS NO CLEAR PATH TO VICTORY

You'd think the kike media would be consistent. :):)

So Hitler wasn't /ourguy/?

Both are possible.

Russia is making great strides lately.

And Trump recently started shit with China. Over Taiwan.

Trump could fuck up either one. Or even both.

Alex Jones loved it.

ITT

>the seething anger in this post

He also won Wisconsin for Republicans for the first time since 1984. Any other assmad commentary?

Doesnt change the fact you support Israel

Didn't a Hitler movie come out recently? I heard it was alright

>first part of battle was a complete failure
>lead by literal who white male no one remembers
Proving my point again

China doesn't have the actual resources to start a war, especially with the US, since they are 1000000000% reliant on us to prop up their economy, and should we pull out they would completely collapse.

The threat of war alone would ruin their country immediately, and they would have no recourse to fix it or hold back the seething hordes of Chinks as they riot over food and basic necessities.

Can't believe that shit will do more than BvS. Kek, Dcfags btfo once again

So you support sand niggers?

>this is what Trumpkins actually believe
fucking hell, all that talk about you idiots living in 1973 isn't just a meme

Go fuck yourself OP, tired of this movie being shoved in my face as an L.

We only hated it for that anti-white tweet but once he apologized and deleted it was okay for us to watch the movie plus it was actually critically approved as better than TFA so there was no way we were boycotting.

>>Americans still believe this

Don't give them long. That is all I will say.

He won Wisconsin because of dumbass whites who will be raped when the Republicans strip them of heathcare. I can be "mad" (really just stating basic facts) all I want at least I won't die due to stupidity like trumps base.

Why are you guys so insecure?

They still won eventually.

And the information was passed to a WHITE female.

>muh WW3
>muh stock market crash
>muh Trump will end the world

just keep sucking liberal dick

and maybe get a job that pays over 35k one day

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>Why are white people so insecure???

See you at the 2020 election.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

better luck next election

good luck winning back the rust belt with that attitude though

and as you can clearly see trump voters made decent money

>We
kill yourself faggot

>thinking a meme is real

He isnt in power yet. Good luck to you too, I guess

And where did the meme come from you stupid fuck? Humor me.

He could easily do it. Start shit with China. The fire has already started. It will rise

This is what people living in reality believe.

China is a paper tiger and would shatter if faced with US sanctions alone, especially if they're isolated via a strengthened US/Russo alliance that would leave them impotent and starved of trade, which would crumble their entire society since China is not at all capable of self reliance, particularly when they lose half their economy thanks to their largest by far trading partner cockblocking them endlessly.

Yeah, maybe their radioactive cattle and mutant fish will pose a real threat if they teach them to pilot their dollar store Navy or Air Force.

>He isnt in power yet.
Yet you cucks are utterly apoplectic.

Can we expect more pissbaby fits and cursing and name calling when he is? I'm ecstatic as it is.

It's gonna hit a bil.

he won Wisconsin cause because dems are fucking morons and forgot to campaign there.

China is pathetic and not at all a match for the US, just like Russia isn't either.

At best they pose a threat to Europe, since they're all worthless and have no real armies capable of shit.

>blockade china with our superior navy
>they surrender

good war

>He isnt in power yet.
I can practically here the defeat in your sentence.

>h-he isn't in p-power yet...
>h-he could still lose!

>he won because were incompetent

????????????????????

still time to off yourself before the 20th

and what do you think would happen to the US economy when all the affordable shit vanishes over night.

I expect the next round of whining on Jan 6

>I have literally never heard of an independent.

The alt right is literally a boogie man. Anyone who identified as alt right before Spencer's sperg out distanced themselves from it. But now libs have a shiny new word to throw round and their version of cuck to throw at everyone that disagrees with them.

t. clueless millenial