/heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRda79rwfmI
youtube.com/watch?v=dqY7Sn98ycM
youtu.be/yUihLVk-ssk
youtube.com/watch?v=PPeH4gGEI8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, why did you stop taking picks letting the spammer do your job?

/HEEM/ PREDICTS UFC FIGHT NIGHT 115

Alexander Volkov vs. Stefan Struve
Marion Reneau vs. Talita de Oliveira
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Rob Wilkinson
Leon Edwards vs. Bryan Barberena

This is the spammer^
|

this is the spammer thread

im away from home until next week so i can't do picks. picks are picks man, just submit them to whoever is doing it. i never said im the only one that can do it

Pinche Felix mamon, come mierda

didn't even post the fucken post conference

youtube.com/watch?v=yRda79rwfmI

>400 listening
why don't they cancel the event

it's audio only, and it's over the fucking phone. this is what people mean when they say dana doesn't promote dj.

>I never said I'm the only one that can do it
But that's where you are right, this obese loser won't even goof em, just in it for (You)'s

MODS MODS MODS

MODS MODS MODS

>all these comments in the chat saying shit like "who gives a fuck"
>failing to see the irony

When does /ourgirl/ Joanna fight again? I see all these articles about Val and Amanda thinking it'd be neat to fight her at 135. How well would she fare at 135? I think she'd be a tad undersized, but might be closer to natty weight.

You're an idiot, Joanna will NEVER fight at 135 she'd get rekt

>for me, it's

4 7 8 3 5 6 1 2

she's fighting rose
the talk is about her fighting at 125 pounds, not 135 she would get spiked on her head

How would (s)he do in the UFC?

she'd fight val if she was champ desu, I heard her talking about retiring young, and retiring as triple champ will make her forever the wmma goat for whatever that's worth

Who is your favorite female fighter?

There are women who fight in the UFC with more testosterone in their bodies than this kid

Calm down and re-read my post faggot. I'm not the one suggesting or endorsing it. You might also notice the part where I said she'd be a bit undersized.

Aspen Ladd really is the GOAT isn't she?

she called dana and asked to replace nunes when nunes got ill

usada didn't let her because there wasn't enough time to give her a pregnancy test. no joke.

Rogan going ham tweeting pepes

Even thinking about it is retarded, everyone is talking about it because she opened her mouth about stepping in to Valentina on short notice when the fight had zero probability. Claudia dropped her, Amanda would heem her first round

Mate they do a call conference for every PPV event, you don't know shit

Guarantee you said this exact same shit when the Andrade fight was made and thought she'd beat JJ lmao

>3 before 1
>anyone before 1

Andrade sucks, don't even care for WMMA aside from holly Amanda and cyborg

What in the fuck? I came here to look for some JJ webms. Wut am I looking at here?

what about the natty goat?

LADD
A
D
D

this, also
>who gives a fuck about the extreme turbo manlet division anyway. i was bigger than DJ as a 13 year old beanpole. fuck DJ and fuck him twice for ducking dillasnake like a bitch.

>Wut am I looking at here?

The natty limit.

Eh, she can tag along I guess
Polandbro, what are your thoughts on these dumb goofs bringing up idea of Joanna moving up to 135?

>t. madd ladd

i hope rose is okay. i'm not sure she's ready for /ourgirl/.

i thought cheesecake would be a good nickname for her but i see someone on the ufc roster has it

that size difference. there's no way joanna makes 135.

her nick name is already Number One Spicy aka #1 Spicy

joanna can never hurt her as much as pat barry has

>MOMMY ronda will never ragdoll you and joanna then make you both breast feed while she brushes your hair
fuaarck

its normalized but a ufc heavyweight is absolutely pounding the shit out of a ufc strawweight. her pelvis must be made of steel

willing to bet honda was at least 150 here. to be fair, 115 is a rough cut for joanna. she'd be just as good if not better at 125, but against the 135ers she'd be on the losing end of reach/height.

stick with your imagination

youtube.com/watch?v=dqY7Sn98ycM

Cynthia is probably 140 right now

holy shit conor really took that loss to floyd serious. Where the fuck is USADA?

>dj vs borg press call has 400 viewers
Ahahahhahaha

To be honest mate, I actually just dropped by for some webms out of curiosity. I have literally zero knowledge on wmma or any mma for that matter. Sorry. I have no idea how big of a difference 10 lbs make but moving divisions sounds like a big leap. Then again from what I am told around here and what wikis tell me, JJ is a fucking beast and will tear'em another hole.

But holy shit is that mrs Rousey in dat dere sexy as fuck dress cause I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Guess I just got into wmma.

>youtu.be/yUihLVk-ssk
conor hasn't been running since his injury, he says it fucks his joints up

what happened to spicybangers.tk

why do people defend him for ducking dillashaw?

he's a little bitch. seriously how much of a bitch you gotta be to not put on 10 pounds and fight?

You're not "buddeh poster"

why doesn't he just swim?

it's for media man, they don't promote these conferences to the fans

was that the offer? no belt at 135?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow he certainly is

fuck if i know. he's flat out refusing to play the game. you want promotion and money fights? give the fans what they want. seems apparent that no one cares about DJ racking up wins against the other tin cans in that division. people might start to care and pay attention if he fought somebody the fans are actually familiar with.

if i had to guess? the people defending him are also extreme manlets.

>she'd be on the losing end of reach/height.
virtually identical to valentina there, just a stick figure by comparison

my sides

That genuinely looks like an adult playing with a little boy.

stupid frog posters

>50 year old man Frogposting
Absolutely disgusting

fair enough. i didn't look at valentina, but noticed she's 2 inches shorter and has approx a 4" reach disadvantage compared to amanda. not decisive by any means, but it would be harder to fight her style.

things are not always what they seem, joey

makes sense.

the biggest defender of all is joe rogan, the 5'6 manlet who goes around claiming he's 5'8

Pat found a way

she's my boy so idec

youtube.com/watch?v=PPeH4gGEI8k

when will we see the tape lads, i cant die before its leaked i cant

Cynthia fucked Dana r-right?

is Oral also the racebaiter? wheres the WW champ?

>tfw /heem/ is a yearround gen and I get to post dead thread dead sport everywhere

Hey you're the guy that calls himself archivegod right? I have task for you, I need you to find the JRE H-E-E-M COPYPASTA, if you complete this task you will be remembered as archivegod for many years to come

yes

maybe

How can a dude that looks like Chad Thundercock be such a goofball?

nigger don't talk to the heem police

anyone else have the feeling that Gaethje is the next big star in ufc

filename

Until somebody beats him.

what is heem mean? why not call it /mma/ general or whatever? is this some new autistic code talk ?

Yeah right, faggot.

Why doesn't Valentina's sister fight in the UFC?

/mma/ general is autistic code talk, heem urself my man

lol okay then, heem hahaha xD

I can see him win a war over Eddie and be the next hypetrain while everyone will be asking for Gaethe vs McGregor

Undefeated Gaethje vs Mcgregor would actually be very marketable fight.