What kind of music does your siblings listen to?

What kind of music does your siblings listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_bQiIZXC9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Showtunes and 90s adult alternative bands

Scissor Sisters, Allman Brothers, the list goes on...

mainstream trap, hes younger than I

Mainstream hip hop and buttmetal. Dunno about the other, probably hits from her childhood.

basically what is up here. My big brother got me into genres outside of rap.

I gave my younger brother access to my play music account before it had streaming, and his favorite bands are Animal Collective and of Montreal. He also likes Sufjan, Kishi Bashi, NMH, SBTRKT, Fleetwood Mac, Grimes, Cocteua Twins, and The Cranberries

my littlest brother likes Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy but he is 10 and is more interested in video games

Sister listens to generic pop crap, nuff said.
On the other hand, I've been trying to get my little brother (10) into The Ramones and Disciplina Kicme, he seems to like them, he's really fascinated. It's a good starting point for a kid, I think.

Oldest bro dead, loved bad brains, nofx, and pennywise, would have loved death grips
2nd oldest loves sopor aeternus, cradle of filth, and motley crue
3rd oldest loves avenged sevenfold, sevendust, and any reggae that's popular with white kids

Sorry to hear about your older brother user

Older brother loves heavy metal, 50s crooners and certain new school rappers.
Sister listens to Nightcore. I'm not kidding.

>Oldest bro dead,
How'd he die?

Thanks user but he was a cunt that molested me and another brother. Cool music taste though, he liked a lot of different shit

Videogame and anime music. When he's cooking and playing music I want to die.

My sister listens to 90s-00s indie rock, and her personal friends' music. She knows a lot of indie folk hipster type people.

Complications from friedreich's ataxia

I had to look up Nightcore

youtube.com/watch?v=6_bQiIZXC9I
This song and pretty much only this song

my brother stole a bunch of my records, that's all i bought them for apparently

My brother only listens to 80s synth pop and goth like the cure and pet shop boys

I'm ashamed

LITTLE DARK AGE ME AND MICHAEL MGMT

My younger brother listens to mostly mainstream hip hop and some classic rock. Recently got him to take the Late Registration pill.

My younger sister likes The Smiths a lot, I got her a copy of Meat is Murder on her birthday last month.

>Bassnectar
>Thats about it

Kpop, I don't talk to him anymore.

my brother listens to cuck core and I'm disappointed

>PREFACE
My two younger brothers and I are Half Hispanic/Half Black. My 16 yr old brother has allowed the "Hood" and "Thug Culture" to envelope his entire being, it's really funny because we grew up in a nice Northeast Philly Suburb, so he just looks retarded. He only listens to A Boogie, P&B Rock, Lil Yachty, 21 Savage, and the other meme rappers.

The 9 yr old. has allowed me to influence him. So he listens to Danzig, Sinatra, Dean Martin, he likes "Fallout-Esque" music. He rejects the radio garbage, but has a soft spot for radio disney because he loves white blondes like Peyton List, and Dove Cameron. I'll weed him out of the Jewish Organization that is DISNEY.

I produce music for both of these retards.

my sister listens to 21 pilots, shawn mendes, hatsune miku, and major laser

top 40 music

Kill Her. make her listen to "The Pillows", Thermals, Pixies. REAL NIGGA SHIT

little brother likes generic "le born in the wrong generation" rock e.g. Metallica, AC/DC and little sister likes whatever radio garbage she hears from my dad and stepmom and kid's movie OSTs

>Sister listens to Nightcore. I'm not kidding.
How often does she shower?

Why did you put "The Pillows" in quotation marks?

IDK, mess up probably

bassnectar is good tho

I have a stepsister who listens to shitty-ass modern and pop country. All I ever hear her singing. Hate that shit.

Why bro? Rice is kino

sex her

three younger siblings

21 yo sister
>the strokes
>beyonce
>chance the rapper

18 yo brother
>wagner
>big band

14 yo brother
>beirut
>arcade fire
>kacey musgraves

Middle bro just like me lots of Nick Cave type piss but a lot of blues for him too. Youngest bro into fucking gay ass rap like goth boy clique.