Can someone explain this to me in laymans terms?

Can someone explain this to me in laymans terms?

no

OP's kys & check these

Sneeds was once Chucks. They deal with seeds.

It's funny because when Chuck owned it then his name didn't rhyme with the other words, making it seem goofy.

Can you tell me why you keep posting this?

And feeds.

But Chuck's doesn't rhyme with feed or seed. Is that why they changed the name or was it due to new ownership and the new owner was actually named Sneed?

No, Chuck changed his name to Sneed.

It was once called something simple and straightforward (Chuck's) but that is now juxtaposed by the tediously long "Sneed's Seed and Feed"

Chucks Fuck and Suck you fucktards

Do you have to be really drunk and stupid to enjoy this meme?

>But Chuck's doesn't rhyme with feed or seed
they ain't selling poems or fancy word soup

But he sells feed and seed. That doesn't make any sense dumbass.

Maybe his last name was Sneed and it was suggested by a customer that it better rhymed so no change of ownership actually occurred. I prefer that theory as it troubles me to think that Chuck is out there in the world without a livelihood.

last three letters are the same as the first word.

That makes no sense, they only changed ownership, not the name of the business. It would be "Chuck's Feed and Seed"

What kind of store is that though? What do they offer?

The joke is to simply plant the idea of a place called 'Chuck's Fuck & Suck' in your head. To say that the place was in fact called 'Chuck's Feed & Seed' would not be right or wrong.

That doesn't make sense

>the place changed from a male whore house to a feed/seed store because it didn't rhymed with the new owners name

The joke has two layers.

The obvious one you autists are struggling to grasp - Chucks Suck and Fuck.

Another argument could be made that Chuck's is a Whole Foods type store in the northwest that sells produce and vegan shit, so they are basically calling Chucks a feed store because they sell animal food.

But probably not all that and mostly just the fuck and suck thing.

I feel like Chuck actually might be living a double life as Sneed. Its more romantic.

But the Simpsons is a PG rated show. They wouldn't have a joke like that.

It wasn't called "Chuck's Feed and Seed", it was called "Chuck's"

Is that Sneed sitting there?

>its full of what!?

what dod he mean by thsi?

Chuck's Fuck & Suck

The joke is that Sneed used to be Chuck, but became a tranny so xe can no longer feed people with xir seed

I get that it's a "feed" store, but I don't know why that would "plant" fuck & suck in my head? All it plants in my head is that Chuck no longer works there...which is sad. I imagine Chuck as one of those small town heroes everyone likes and thinking of him down on his luck just makes me sad.

>everything has to be a "Joke"
It's just worldbuilding.

>cheif archives
>people were having this same debate in 1999 on the Simpsons forums

I finally get the joke, thanks dude.

Full sincerity too, I've seen these threads and this discussion countless times but this is the first time I've seen that and it clicked. Usually my eyes just glaze over and I close the tab.

not everything is a sex joke you know

Who could Chuck possibly be? Where did he go, and why did he leave? Simpson's has the deepest lore

Did they sell feed and seed at Chuck's?

We will never know

You argument is disingenuous because you call it a joke when it's clearly not funny.

This and only this.

You suck and fuck idiots are rrrreeaching.

chuck's suck & fuck
this is bait right?

Did none of you have a childhood?
Fucks sake...

I get that the store is called Sneed's Feed & Seed but
>Formerly Chuck's
Formerly Chuck's what?
I mean... it could've been Formerly Chuck's store/house/sex dungeon but WHAT WAS IT?

>Sneed's Feed & Seed
>__eed's _eed & _eed
>__eed's F___ & S___
>Formerly Chuck's
>__________uck's
>__uck's _uck & _uck
>Chuck's Fuck & Suck

that's a massive logical leap, bud

one must not only assume that Chuck's previous business was also not named "Feed and Seed", but that it also rhymed, AND had the same first letters, F and S

haven't you ever heard of occam's razor

yes, it is logical. thanks for pointing that out

up to your imagination

I had to get my mom to explain this one

I asked my dad about it and he got weird about it and told me about my uncle who lived in SF.

I just got the joke and realized something.

>But Chuck's doesn't rhyme with feed or seed.
Most Store Owner's names don't rhyme with the products they sell, besides Sneed, can you name one feed and seed shop owner who does have a name that rhymes with the products they sell?

They wouldn't grant me a business license for a Fuck and Suck Store, so why would they give Chuck one just because of his rhyming name?

Except the sign literally says the shop was called Chuck's. Not Chuck's Fuck and Suck. Just Chuck's.

Exactly, Chuck Sneed used to have a general store, but in that location found that only Feed and Seed were selling, so renamed the building and began specializing his stock, but kept the sign so old customers still knew it was him.

and by looking at the rhyming nature of the store name we can intimate a joke: "chuck's fuck and suck." it doesn't mean 'that's what the store was literally called,' it's just an obfuscated way of reading it as a vulgar joke. the store could have been called simply "chuck's," yet we can still joke that it was something dirtier

Holy shit you guys are fucking stupid

The place was called Chuck's Feed and Seed. The funny part is that coincidentally a man bought the place with the name Sneed that just so happens to rhyme with feed and seed. Before Sneed owned the business there was no clever wordplay.

Chuck's Cuck For A Buck

You got it quite wrong. It was formerly Sneed's Chuck's but the owners felt that was confusing and renamed it Sneed's Feed and Seed

how'd this make it pass censor?? 2007 really was a different time

you are reading too much into it. it was just "Chuck's" before, all evidence points to that conclusion

While we're discussing the simpsons:
Can someone please explain to me what a "car hold" is?