I really hate my countrymen that go on about their heritage. it's embarrassing

I really hate my countrymen that go on about their heritage. it's embarrassing

i understand it when there are close relations. recently ran across a yank woman who was looking for her grandmother here (live in Northern Ireland) since she grew up with basically no family and wanted to experience it at least once in her life
but when people bang on about shit that really doesn't matter, I can understand the embarrassment. most people don't care as much as the memes here imply though.

I am 1000% Irish and Ireland will always be jelly.

I do too but I can't say I really blame them, most of them don't know where they belong and probably feel sad seeing how europe has a million different culture while America is basically the same thing everywhere.

And it's almost exclusively Irish, Italian, Poles, Greek, Slavshits...etc...nary a peep from the Anglo or German...maybe they have just been here longer and are more removed from Euro roots.

You're fucking lying. I might be the only one in my friends circle but with the rise of white genocide awareness, the guilt about civic nationalism is at all time highs and growing.

>the rise of white genocide awareness, the guilt about civic nationalism is at all time highs and growing

perhaps in yankland, but here in Ireland, people don't care if yanks talk about their heritage. i suppose we like to ride on the coattails of your success a bit.

german immigration wave was at the same time as the irish you buffoon

This post is accurate imo. My mom's side is fully descended from British settlers, but we've only ever known them as just American. We didn't know the history until we looked into it. Turns out the West Virginians marrying their cousins thing isn't just a meme...

Our family's cultural idiosyncrasies are drawn from my Slovenian grandmother. The rest is just American.

Sup Forums really overblows the whole muh heritage phenomenon. Sure those types exist, but you'd think every burger acted like that according to them.

Over time, because of regression towards the mean most Americans will have the same ancestry.

The Americans with Irish/Polish heritage are the worst about it. Where I live, German heritage is pretty common too and people won't shut up about that.

It's true though.

>X country wins big international soccer tournament
>"oh did you know i have 0.00000000001% X heritage????!!?! haha suck it"

Maybe on the internet, friend.

I've never heard an American talk about their heritage unless they are first gen.

I have, but it's usually been when someone can't pronounce a surname.

I don't care about heritage stuff until I see a fellow American wearing a fucking kilt.

I mean come on man. It's just a skirt.

Better that, than to be a slavshit.

bamp

Only the shitty one right? Not all of them.

In my experience people who brag about shit like genetic, heritage, height, race, skin colors, eye colors, etc. just have no personal achievement to talk about. It's the same everywhere really, except my people aren't 1/64 Irish.

And why say 2/64 instead of 1/32

can you tell your fellow countrymen to stop hitting on my sister everytime we visit xiamen?

its always these ugly fuck westerners that look like a mixture of whale dick and japanese male body who hit on her

everytime i blow my asshole in the toilet bowl you always make a move

why cant oscillate your hand around your penis to prerecorded images that move at 1000 fps of melanin deficient local women preforming sodomy to melanin rich men while drinkng melanin enriched mans semen ?