Is this the most an actor has physically done for a role?

Is this the most an actor has physically done for a role?

Bale or Leto.

No, he doesn't look as juiced as Bale. Shortening your lifespan with 'roids is what I'd call committment. Committment to DUMBNESS A HA HA

Gal gadot

this looks fucking creepy, like those skinless human plastic models where you can see only the tissue and the muscles

Nah Bale. Did "the machinist" then "batman begins" shortly after and that is an insane physical transformation. Like almost psychotic

The fuck did Leto do to match Bale?

Came here to say this. Easily Bale. His transformations are something else. Especially in The Machinist.

Fuck he's bad in this movie. Legitimately laughable.

BALE KEPT GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE TILL THEY GAVE HIM AN OSCAR

ITS A VALID TACTIC IF YOU REALLY WANT THAT OSCAR, PROBABLY TOOK A FEW YEARS OF HIS LIFE EACH TIME THOUGH

HE SHOULDA WON IT FOR EMPIRE OF THE SUN LONG AGO, NOTHING HE'S DONE SINCE IS BETTER

WOW PULL UPS SO HARD AND TOUGH XDDD

chapter 27 he went turbo fat then to anorexic in that tranny movie.

50 cent went full skeleton as well

looks like he did a trenbolone cycle or some other fat burner

Brandon Lee

pretty much

just worked out for like 4 months then cut weight

Any seagull role.

He didn't intend to get shot though, much less die from it. Accidents don't count.

Where's his 'DAMAGED' tattoo?

Chloe Sevigny sucked a dick on camera

he had to get rid of it when he stared in nightcrawler, that xmen movie.

That movie is laughably bad. If they haven't done it on 'How Did This Get Made' they fucking should.

>WOW PULL UPS SO HARD
Considering how out of shape most are, I'd say they are for the majority of people.

That's not that hard

WHY ARE WE YELLING

Ignore the 9goggles watermark, I just took it from google randomly.

iirc he actually came in to big for Batman Begins for what Nolan wanted

and even without roids if you've already been jacked before it's much easier and quicker to gain it back the second time. cutting down for the machinist would be worse than bulking back up

apparently he was eating like one apple a day and the director had to tell him to knock it off out of fear for his health

Yeah it was pretty flaccid.

Okay seriously- does going back and forth like that fuck up your hormones or some shit?
I imagine the stress or one transition to another would just I don't even fucking know.

It fuck up your organs. I remember that Bale's doctor told him he shaved at least 10 years off his life.

>shave 10 years off from your life for your acting
>the movie you'll be most remembered(and ridiculed) for is TDKR

I really liked his portrayal of Patrick Bateman but he's mostly overshadowed in the Batman trilogy. I haven't seen the Machinist yet, or the fighter, but American Psycho is his most interesting performance to me.

The Machinist is fantastic. The Fighter is middling until you see the real life person Bale is portraying at the end of the movie and realize he fucking mantled the dude completely.

>shave 20 years off your life being a lazy fat fuck
>no one will remember you period

his choice gets more money and women

This is not Jackie Chan and you are all dipshits.

>shave 30 years off your life being a projectionist
>get ridiculed by everybody

Choose life.

>looks like he did a trenbolone cycle or some other fat burner
Wrong. He looks natty shredded in the OP. Legit 5-6% and maybe some diuretics. Arnold isn't that shredded in the pic, you can't see any striations in the delts and arnold is holding water due to overdosing on roids

WAS IT A DOCUMENTARY?

>HERE WE SEE THE SLUT IN HER NATURAL HABITAT

Poor hershlag :(