What went wrong?

OP's conception.

God, she's looking british in the worst way in that pic. Why the long face wilburr

For my own self worth, I don't masturbate to Emma Watson. She is everything that is wrong with modern day women who think they are entitled to everything because they have a vagina. She even thinks of herself as a hot female and tried to scar herself and divert attention of her beauty (objectification) to her person by cutting her hair short.

She pretends she is a good actress, but als she got going for her is Hermoine, and that was one she had to sit out because the benefits of replacing her with a better alternative outweighed the negatives of all autists screaming "muh character replacement". She is literally "feminism, the persona" especially because such a vast amount of girls associate with her due to her role in a series which shaped most millenials their youth.

She isn't even that hot, it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman. Grow potent and able of child bearing.

This is where I draw the line. I won't kick her out of my bed and will just pump and dump, but everything indicates this woman is damaged and assertive in terms of equality to the nerve.

Nothing at all. It's you that's changed, user!

has she gone black yet?

Pattern on that dress makes it look like she has a dick. Other than that she looks nice.

>Other than that
>not Especially due to that

I'm convinced she was born male

She never had much going on for her to start with. Becoming a self righteous liberal retard and being one of the mosr boring actresses of her generation didn't help wonders either.

nothing? She looks fine

would date

a sheltered life of privilege, leading to a complete lack of self awareness, off the charts smugness thinking she knows what's best for the little people, and feminism

too much feminism, not enough talent to make up for it.

She never responded to my candygrams. Other than that, nothing.

shes wearing a dick sucking black belt

her time is running out, gotta show rich jews at hollywood what product they get.

Brain parasites.

Looks like Kiki

Huge britbong head. See Kate Beckinsdale. Fkin ginormous heads.

>that pink phallic symbolism
Freud proved right once again

getting a bit long in the tooth

Imagine banging her right in the pussy, very slowly with deliberate motions and then freezing and stopping suddenly while at maximum depth and thrust and just flexing your dick inside her while the rest of your body and face is motionless. And then you just remain still until she starts to freak out and wiggle herself off the dick.

Emma doesn't like black boys

me on the left

British genes.

It doesn't take much to trigger you Sup Forumstards does it?

wtf is that dress?

if you're always thinking about Sup Forums then why don't you stay there?

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

Nothing. this is from a month ago

"S-stop it...s-stop...uhhm...mmm..."
"What did you say, Emma?"
"Mmmm...I...unnh...aah..."

Femdom on bitch is my new fetish

literally nothing

What a handsome young boy! He will grow into quite the ladies man ;-)

Eating cake >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Swimming in the Ganges river >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them

I haven't met her yet

Classic Whipped Ass scene.

hnnnnnnnnng

I love the best emma daily threads

great actress, great looks, great triggering of fags, great right hook

Don't insult Kiki.

But... that's not an 'E' on her shirt before "Watson"!

Ms.

Emma's face says...
Oh god she's going to ram my asshole tonight.

jlaws face says kill me, christ shes ugly

What did she mean by this?

is there video of her getting WHITED by that girl?

>I'M ENTITLED TO LEAVE THE SET! HOLLYWOOD OWES MY PARENTS FAVORS! I CAN STILL GET ROLES IF I WANT EVEN IF I WALK OFF
or something
haha

i would love to be her pusy slave

that was confirmed false by seth you dumb cuck you believed hype forma dude weed movie, you are a gossiping tween

She stole Luna's dress.

Sadly not. But, you know, if JLaw did that to her in public...what would she do to Emma in private?

had a fun time on set and filmed everything in the script which was included a rape joke, her, franco and jonah are pals and she was doing pattycake with robinson even though shes racist

Give me the source of you bullshit

"Look at me I'm fighting for women's rights at my fancy Hollywood champagne party"

Would you offer your face as her seat?

me on the left

google it seth also basically confirmed that she probably smoked weed and said of she wasnt chill she wouldnt have agreed when they asked her, why would you believe press for their movie they hype as EPIC

Jesus christ how many photos are? emma you are a bit better than this

Jlaw is the one acting like a 'look at me lolz!' and yet she looks like a coon.

>jennifer lawrence

what a disgusting hag

I know but emma is not doing nothing

i dont care i want videos of femdom

>yfw emma will never chop your dick with his axe

Appears the Donald was right

Because she goes with the flow in piblic and doesnt make a fuss, however she seems like she could get pissed in a fight

>jlaws face is 2 tones darker than her legs

It's a fake, more than five years old too.

yes of course

I actually agree with this one

Stone= Unique looking green eyed redhead
Watson= attractive but boring brown eyed Londoner
Roberts= large mouthed unattractive kike. Need I say more?

>stone unique looking
>amphibian poster
top lel

But stone has herpes thanks to spiderman so watson wins

what you need to ask yourself is what went right?

the answer is that she was a lucky cute girl who was in the right place at the right time when cast for the original harry potter. it literally could have been any young actress. she has never been talented

>bullying the cutest Emma

*grabs you by the throat*
Back the fuck off?!

>this broken record argument
She didn't even originally want to try out but was convinced.. And once she did she had the right attitude and the talent to beat out one thousand girls or something. She had eight callbacks. You are so salty lmao. And likely salty every day of your life lmao

Emma is a bottom, at least when it comes to women.
She just let's JLaw bully and humiliate her, in the classic example of social domination.

It was bad casting anyway. Hermione was supposed to be a bucktoothed, nappy-headed ugly duckling.

>cute
no
>emma
her names emily

what a weird looking frog

It was perfect casting because she played the role perfectly bookfag. And she had freckles. You're such a fucking autist if you think anyone with buckteeth was getting chosen.

>it was perfect casting because they cast her
Literally retarded.

If emma wanted to shoot you in the leg would you let her?

you have tried this on multiple occasions but it doesnt change the fact that if someone hadnt decided to green light the project there never would have been a role to begin with

you are acting like she had to beat out some kind of super talented tween actresses that exist in your fantasy world. the casting director went with the one that looked best on camera. it took zero talent to secure the role but keep on living in the past.

>mfw I didn't masturbate to emma because I had a crush on her as a kid
your post make me kek however

My emma is a big girl she can kick the shit out of lawrence but she is a better human bean that's why she didn't fight back

>It was perfect casting because she played the role perfectly

Didn't read your sperging thanks for proving my original statement that you sound like a broken record because you've posted the same thing all the time since youre so SALTY

Who could leap higher, Frogfu or Bunnyfu?

>the emma watson hating autist is out
Another thread ruined

>It was perfect casting because she played the role perfectly
But the role in the movie isn't the character from the book. Are you actually retarded, or are you just autistic?

Damn i knew it harry was a manlet but in this pic he looks more like a goblin

she was your first crush and that has somehow made you think she can actually act

the only thing she has going for her is her name that is attached and will forever be attached to the harry potter universe.

she couldnt even pull off a convincing american accent in wallflowers

im not salty, im just telling it like it is

why is he standing in the cuckshed like that

>the emma watson hating autist is still going
wew

Because that's how you should behave when a strong independent woman is speaking, shitlord.

He's further back than her by at least a foot and she's wearing heels. He's a manlet, but they're the same height.

Considering Emma can actually pull off a great american accent, is in BATB and a tom hanks film and can actually act and has many nuances unlike all the shit tier actresses tv parades, I'd say shes doing her thing.

Imagine if he did a JLaw.

nothing was right in the first place for it go wrong
of course unless you're a tasteless meme actor praising pleblord that knows nothing about the act of acting