/who/ — Doctor Who General

The Empty Child Edition; Are you my mummy?

You bastards let the last one die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
youtube.com/watch?v=vmvVEvM3gbw
bbfc.co.uk/releases/doctor-who-christmas-special-2016-video
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/816316395097047040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Foon and 5th page post predicament.
I also liked this story enough to purchase a gas mask.

Best episode of NuWho

Definitely one of the better Ecclescakes stories as limited of praise as that is

Big Finish dream fetishes?

Idk, but sure. Hear is this btw. Stolen from twitter.

Why is the general dying, Cloister?

Well it's 2:00am here. Americans are mostly asleep and the britbongs are probably just now waking up to their baked beans eggs and blood sausage. It's also been a pretty damned long hiatus with only the one episode to hold us over for the year. There's only so much that can be said about Mysterio. It's going to be pretty damned slow until we start getting concrete airdates/titles spoilers etc. That being said i noticed the last couple of threads I was in we had 60+ users, about 10 more than normal

knowing cloister, he'll probably blame it on women somehow

Well YOU JUST KNOW some posters undoubtedly have used their /who/ knowledge and power level to get laid at such regular intervals they can't post. Keeping them away with their feminine charms. Goddamned broads.

You know how Kanye West fans have the Yeezy Militia, whose goal is to constantly defend Kanye online? We need a Moffat Defense Force

/who/ has been accused of that in the past, or at least a faction thereof.

I'm talking about an organised movement. Not that we could set it up here as it would inevitably involve "raiding". Anyone interested could join me on McGann-chan

I'd be willing to lend a hand to a good cause. Set up shop and I'll check it out in 40 or so winks.

That sounds like the faggiest thing ever desu. Besides, I don't want to be accused of being MIDF every time I say something complimentary about Moffat.

Kanye West's remaining fans are crazy motherfuckers who will ignore any bad thing he does. I don't want to be like that for Moffat. I like Moffat's writing and think he's a cool person, but he can be shitty and denying that is unhealthy.

>Kanye West's remaining fans are crazy motherfuckers who will ignore any bad thing he does.

they're only crazy since he supported Trump. but moffat will never do anything at that level so its okay

Big surprise Cloister advocating for raiding Moffat haters. Also no surprise that most of them are also women. What's the slogan going to be? Dicks out for Moffat?

A real, functioning gas mask? That could come in handy some day.

>You bastards let the last one die.

Maybe that means there's no need for a general. Oh wait, then you wouldn't have a place to circlejerk, never mind.

>sounds like the faggiest thing ever
>not wanderer in the Sup Forums dimension
>still not in the 4th dimenchan.
What do you know shitlord.

Gee I wonder who this is? Either it's mong-o or the user (or both) that insists I hate women. Too bad you don't have anything to say /who/ related.
Forever coming in here to shitpost with the only goal to derail a thread. Understand that I sometimes find your antics amusing. Can we just call a truce for everyone else's benefit? Keep it civil? Everyone here can use a break. Don't do this, please.
Coming here day after day just to get riled up by something some idiot says online. Unfortunately this site is full of that. Now, can we agree to just ignore each other? Talk to each other as fans of doctor who, maybe?

First time for a mea culpa and rant, I know. Letters and words just spewed from my fingers there turned into textual diarrhea. Each and everyone of you, sorry for this stuff. Sentence me how you will /who/.
I understand if you want me to take off for a couple of days. Troll culture can be a bit too much for me sometimes. You guys understand though, right?
Inspired to be a better man in the new year. By those around me. The day will come when /who/ will be no more. Edgy teens flooding these threads. Frenchman in highschools somewhere, no doubt.
It's pretty legit. Fits great adjustable and all that. I've posted pictures of it before. It lacks a functioning filter so it's only useful for decoration or cosplay. I could have probably gotten a filter for it but that particular army surplus store has gone out of business. Maybe i'll ask one day. All you need is that and a labcoat and you have a pretty easy cosplay for cons or whatever.

I like it better this way thch.

I didn't read this huge wall of text but you gotta drop the whole "I dont hate women thing" when you specifically said something hateful about women

No, it's fine. Stay. Trips like you are more welcome than most anons around here.

damn cloister. you should write some poems or something. not even joking i like your way with words here

CLOISTER RAP ft. Cats12 when?????

Good night /who/.
Aw, aren't you sweet! More than words you know, nothing Extreme. youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY

Are you ok? I've never seen you go off like that. Your typing is strange. Are you drunk?

The Dimension Riders: solid.
There are some cool ideas on display here, especially the way time travel, and Time itself, are used in the story. Unfortunately, this means things get a bit technobabbly and confusing in places (for example, it isn't at all clear how the Doctor fixes the paradoxes caused by the Garvond in the end, except by saying "eh, it'll be fine" ).
However, the plot remains solid and involving for most of the book, and the Garvond and the titular dimension riders make for interesting baddies.
The regulars are prettly well-written (the Doctor gets an especially good scene in a bar), the other characters are fine but maybe a bit too numerous: a couple of them could easily have been cut to give more room for the development of the others.
At the end of the day, there's not much to say about The Dimension Riders: it's a textbook case of a novel that does most things well enough, but nothing exceptionally well. It probably won't stick in the memory for very long, but it holds the attention just fine. 7/10.

Kek. Took a few

What's the best Series 9 episode?

Heaven Sent

Read it again

TMA

Can I watch it without having seen the rest of S9?

Eh. The only thing is it does hinge on a fairly huge plot development in the preceding episode, which itself has been been foreshadowed all series, but if you don't care about that then I guess it works by itself.

Can you spoil it for me? It's about Clara leaving right?

Everything you need to know is recapped in the first few minutes of the episode, but basically Clara got herself killed. This was an indirect result of someone's mysterious plot to kidnap the Doctor and teleport him to an unknown location.

Just watch Face The Raven before

>GET FUCKED CUNT
>First Letters Each Sentence
>I Troll You
>Inspired by Edgy Frenchman
fucking hell

He got us!

Damn it, I didn't notice.

>tfw enjoyed Eccleston, and Tennant was my number 1

Never got into Smith, only watched his last episode, and the multiple doctors crossover. And tried to get into Capaldi a few times but failed.

I miss Tennant and old Torchwood. Should I try again /who/?

Also I have a feeling I've spelt all the names wrong.

The next series is designed to be a jumping on point so I'd say give it a try.

>skipping

This is a madhouse. It's all full of Arabs.

The VNAs had some nice covers.

Series 9 > Series 4 > Series 5 > Series 1 > Series 6 > Series 3 > Series 8 > Series 2 > Series 7

Just opinioning humbly.

Post Karens.

Tumblr's that way kid.

Series 2 < Series 6 < Series 3 < Series 8 < Series 7 < Series 5 < Series 9 < Series 1 < Series 4

>

>Series 8 that low
Otherwise not bad. 9 is my favorite too.

Series 9>Series 5>Series 8>Series 1>Series 4>Series 6>Series 3>Series 7>Series 2

lolno

lolyes

k

Series 8, which gave us The Caretaker, Kill the Moon, In the Forest of the Shite and Death in Heaven is above Series 1 with only amazing episodes and 1 ok episode. lolno.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmvVEvM3gbw

The Caretaker was good though.

bbfc.co.uk/releases/doctor-who-christmas-special-2016-video
Too sexy for the kids?

Far too boring for kids.

Could it be something to do with the head splitting?

>tfw FINALLY coming to the end of the Jo Grant period in my Old Who marathon from the start

She is fucking insufferable, can't wait til she is gone forever, not that much Worst Doctor left once she is gone too. Pertwee can be charming, but his character is so dull compared to Troughton or Hartnell. The Three Doctors was a real treat to see what best Doctor looks like in colour, be reminded that the Doctor doesn't have to be a stern authority figure who is always in control and always right.

Yes and the brains in jars. Also it was too fucking boring for kids.

>Also it was too fucking boring for kids.
Well you would know wouldnt you.

>Worst Doctor

My kids weren't bored watching it. Atho the younger one's comment "Best. Episode. Ever." was a tad over-rating.

And yes, some /who/res have successfully re-produced.

The unnecessary spoiler tags give your identity away, 'user'.

Also those pathological lies.

what does whether kids found it boring have to do with the age rating

_______lol______

*GULUG-BUUURAAAAP!!*

Nothing, that bloke is just being belligerent.

It's amazing that they're doing two stories with First and Ben/Polly.

Like, it has been years and this trio only had one comic and couple of books.

The only less presented Doc/Companion would be ... Kamelion?

I have 2 boys, age 14 and 16. Younger one is on the autistic spectrum and loves everything 'Doctor Who', collects cards/ comics etc.

He was possibly the only fan jumping up and down with joy when Clara got 'saved' at the end of Hell Bent. And definitely the only fan wanting a Clara/ Me spin off.

It's what is commonly known as a joke.

Yeah we've heard all this bollocks before, cloister.

Everyone knows that, in reality, all /who/res are lonely single men still living with their moms.

topkek

>crazy MTV dance video
wut

I can never decide if betawho is mad or a cunt or both.

He/she is American so it's a close call.

Yup and they run crying to the mods if they are upset.

>you will never hate Moffat this much

Christ

I don't live with my mom but I guess you are right about the rest.

how can you complain about handmines tarnishing genesis for being goofy when it had a giant fucking clam

>all the goofy "handmines" and stupidity that they threw at it

The handmines were only seen briefly, and I thought that was a great scene. Jeez, Moff can't do anything right now for some people, can he?

I feel you, I was never that big on 3 and Jo. The whole era felt very average to me for the same reasons you state. Better times lie ahead in season 12 though.

>to see what best Doctor looks like in colour
Hartnell or Troughton?

>I actually always liked the Movellans

Lel. This guy constantly makes huge walls of text of incoherent rambling.

>only a few months left now

I wish.

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/816316395097047040
>Would plant flag in his Reichstag
What did he mean by this?

Gareth is very close to having a full Twitter meltdown.

I expect in the future, when there's a documentary about the making of NewWho, Gareth will be interviewed and it will be a 20 minute rant about Moffat.

I believe he's referring to buttsecks.

That's Gareth!

Because I've been away.