What the actual hell is going on?

What the actual hell is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rb2mUj_yhCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

album that's not shit memerap got released and is actually good

autism

The best rock album in years just leaked. That's not a fucking exaggeration either. Rock, indie, alt scene has been so stagnant since like 2013. MGMT deliver with legit AOTY so far. Remember how shit like Kendrick and Kanye got all the hype the past few years? People are fucking hyped that a top tier indie pop/rock record by a major band that's been taking time off for a while has finally come out.

>What the actual hell is going on?
You died. And words won’t do anything.

>is actually good
No.

>tripfag with shit taste
wow what a surprise

>tripfaggot contrarian

GO FUCK YOURSELF

that's what's going on.

ignore this guy he's unironically alt right

>all this newfaggotry

this happens every time a big album is released. it happened with Yeezus, it happened with RAM, it happened with TLOP, it happened with TPAB, it happens all the fucking time. stop posting meta threads and making it worse you fucking newfaggot.

We all agree that the title track is the best, right?

you realize your opinions hold no value, right?

>responding to Friendo

holy fuck you people never learn

reddit

I sincerely wish that I was as easily impressed as you guys but no, it really isn't good. It's ok. Bordering on complete apathy which is a sin in itself.

This is accurate. Pre-review hype is the worst time to be browsing Sup Forums. So many deluded stans.

MGMT were a band that were one of the biggest rock bands in the world from 08-11 due to their 3 huge hit singles. Those singles helped shape the sound of the entire radio "alternative" rock/pop/indie scene. Then they made 2 albums after that riding the momentum that were more experimental psychedelic shit than straightforward indie synthpop that alienated some fans but the diehards. This new album is like a perfect balance of the pop sensibilites from when they first got big and their more out there tendencies.

>using the term alt right unironically

>let's not not talk to him because he has shit taste but because he's an evil raycis

ok, nazi. better?

>Manages to derail every single thread he posts in
How the actual fuck does he do it, lads?

it's a great record

shitty taste and shitty person

This is a complete fabrication, btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=rb2mUj_yhCE

>shitty person
this is a music board dude lots of great musicians are shitty people doesn't mean we shouldn't listen, look at Mark E Smith

MGMT is just a dreary silhouette version of Animal Collective.

not sure about the spam but it's a decent release from a band, that, for the most part, I think we'd all like to see succeed

Except AnCo haven't been good in a decade. MGMT just put out something great, AnCo shit the bed their last two records.

Those feet are absolutely disgusting. Shame on you for posting this image.

People trying to force this alright indie pop album to become Sup Forumscore

cannot stress enough how this album is at best good at does not even approach great. it's some atmospheric synthpop with some pretty good hooks. i don't know why you're all going apeshit, Sup Forums's standards have plummeted. hopefully it gets panned by fantano and p4k so you'll all stop dickriding this shit.

Do normies still only know them as the "kids" and "electric feel" band

no.

regardless it's still far far better than painting with or centipede hz

even rym has it at 3.8 at 500 ratings, that's pretty good start. it'd be bolded if it kept it up

I want Andrew Vanwayaten to nut in my empty eye socket

Truly, the best of albums this year are yet to come! Soon, we will be shown the TRUE masterpieces.

2018 is a big year.

Tyler the Creator is RYM's fucking #1 for 2017 at 3.76 doesn't mean RYM is a good source

mgmt are back?

This guy gets it

How new?

new MGMT album

I legitimately did not know that people cared about MGMT until the last 48 hours.

>this new to Sup Forums
>underaged b8

tripfag AND a altrightfag
you really are something

>altrightfag
Where does this vicious lie come from ?