What really went wrong, Sup Forums? Dave doesn't look the same, he doesn't sound the same (too many cigarettes?)...

What really went wrong, Sup Forums? Dave doesn't look the same, he doesn't sound the same (too many cigarettes?), he's a lot more SJWish, etc.

A lot of people say Paul Mooney (super pro black) got ahold of him & made him feel bad for making fun of black people on his show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvHgj5kE2jg
westword.com/arts/dave-chappelles-meltdown-was-more-bill-burr-than-michael-richards-5808630
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga got buff

He still makes fun of black people plenty. I saw him perform at Meltdown a while back and he had several bits about black celebrities and at least one about black people in general.

Paul Mooney is a faggot nigger that got buttmad about white people because white execs fucked him up the ass. Hence his obsession with bitching about white people and constantly saying "MUH DICK'

Yeah, but during the 3rd season is when he flipped his shit & all of a sudden got a conscious (I believe I read the black pixie sketch was what did it). Mooney prob fucked w his head.

OK? I saw him RECENTLY.

he looks terrifying

i watched his standup special on Netflix and it was literally one of the worst """comedy""" specials ive ever seen

and i had no bias against him going in and liked his chappelle contributions

He was cloned by the Illuminati, duh
youtube.com/watch?v=dvHgj5kE2jg

Dave Chappella looks like Ashy Larry now.

If you've met people who've had complete mental breakdowns and are still slowly recovering, then you should recognise it in him. Can't help but feel bad for the guy, he'll likely never be back to how fast and sharp he used to be.

He was pretty fucking sharp on snl. It was right after trump won too so not much time to prepare

>i watched his standup special on Netflix
Can I borrow your time machine?

the nigga got fat and old and cranky

he most likely just smokes dope 24/7 in his house in ohio while fucking tight asian pusy

truly the patrician of black men

Not really. It was fine but a bit off. Go back & watch For What Its Worth. Nigga was way funnier & a lot sharper.

>Paul Mooney

He's 75, can't blame him, he's seen some fucked up shit in his life

dave chapelle is a big fuckin baby.

He becomes a comedian, reaches a respectable degree of success by making fun of black people and then quits because someone was "laughing the wrong way".

He is the adult equivalent of a kid who takes all his toys and goes home to sulk because he doesn't like how the other kids are playing with them.

What a thin-skinned faggot. What a big fuckin baby.

His high-pitched voice is part of his act/character.

Except you just made that up. He cracked under the pressure of success, faggot.

nope. He said he was on set doing one of his "black people" bits and someone on set was laughing the wrong way. As in, laughing at him, not with him.

here:

The third season hit a big speed bump in November 2004. He was taping a sketch about magic pixies that embody stereotypes about the races. The black pixie--played by Chappelle--wears blackface and tries to convince blacks to act in stereotypical ways. Chappelle thought the sketch was funny, the kind of thing his friends would laugh at. But at the taping, one spectator, a white man, laughed particularly loud and long. His laughter struck Chappelle as wrong, and he wondered if the new season of his show had gone from sending up stereotypes to merely reinforcing them. "When he laughed, it made me uncomfortable," says Chappelle. "As a matter of fact, that was the last thing I shot before I told myself I gotta take f_____— time out after this. Because my head almost exploded."

trips don't lie

The man still lives in a small college town in Ohio, he just wants to be alone.

>no source
Neat.

friendly reminder the laughing man was bill burr

Look it up yourself, faggot. I'm not gonna sit here and spoon feed you this shit. It's pretty well known.

The guy is a big fuckin pussy.

Comedian who quits because he doesn't like how someone laughed at one of his sketches. What a fuckin' retard.

>posts a non-sourced quote
>posting the source of the quote is too much work
Full retard.

>using google is hard

two can play at that game, fuck face.

If you're that interested, look it up. The information is all there.

You're just in denial.

This is Sup Forums in a nutshell.

You can refute someone completely and they'll simply ignore and warp shit back into their hyper sensitive neo/pol/ narratives.

eh heh-heh-heh-heh

Damn. So he married a nigress out of guilt?

>had his big headed babies
>tight

stfu weeb

westword.com/arts/dave-chappelles-meltdown-was-more-bill-burr-than-michael-richards-5808630

Michael Richards was also present at the time of the incident but as you well know is notoriously secretive and shy. FYI, this was before his infamous Laugh Factory debacle

he put one out like last year

to call it comedy is a stretch

gave up his dog for adoption because he's got a kid on the way at 100 years old

basically goes against everything he ever stood for

DROPPED

This is merely you pidgeon-holing him into the SJW category when he has always equally shit on right wing nonsense and left wing nonsense. Chapelle is apolitical. He commentates on society, not politics. Not everything is politically charged, and thinking everything is is precisely what's ruining the West.

Oh, well if WESTWORD reported it...
No he didn't.

Look it up you fucking daft cunt.

it's from 2014

sorry it sucked so bad i didnt remember the exact release year

That's the one thing that allows me to stay indifferent towards him.

He's lived through hell, and because of that, has a warped sense of reality.

>the "lovely" nia

what did he mean by this?

>it's from 2014
Never happened.

you know i'm talking about Mooney you fucking idiot

right?

>Goes on SNL. Just after election & "Hillary's" sappy intro about not giving up
>Talks about the first black man invited into the white house (there's no jokes here)
>"Obama did a good job" (he didn't)
>Mah black White House party
>We gonna demand Trump gives us a chance (basically giving in to the media narrative that Trump somehow doesn't like black people). As if Obama helped black people whatsoever (they're worse off than they've been in decades)

Sure sounds like SJW shit talk to me senpai.

Is that based on anything? I see it posted here all the time, but the way it's reported I just assumed it was an audience member.

>you're SJW if you recognize that Obama pulled America from the brink of financial collapse
Sure is Sup Forums in here.

Sup Forums here and Dave is one of my favorite negros

thats a funny dude and he makes fun of every group so I cant hate him too much

>Bailing out his wall street overlords
>Good

Except he was talking about social issues for blacks & pretending Trump is somehow worse for these things. Obama = good (it hasn't been, like at all).

Keep moving the goal post back tho. You know what he meant.

namek is the planet. namekians are the people.

>the stock market did exceptionally well under Obama, but fuck that nigger
>Trump wins, the stock market gets a small bump, Trump is our savior
Stop being willfully retarded.

>adding 8 trillion to the national debt

more like kicking the ball of shit down the road for someone else to deal with

>spending from Bush Jr counts as Obama's
I'm not even a Democrat and I know you're just a partisan shill.

O&A brought it up once and Opie theorised that he was the guy laughing. He didn't deny, but they were just fucking around (I think).

Also, it's not like he can know that. There have certainly been many times he and other white people laughed during shooting, but how are they supposed to know which one of those triggered Dave?

>Small bump
>Setting records actually

Wew, lad.

needs to put on some lotion

>Anyone who didn't fall hook line and sinker for Trump's bullshit is a SJW
Also those wall street overlords
mentioned are going to be in Trump's cabinet. Have fun with that.

honestly for a black guy he's aged terribly. he looks like total shit

>the laughing man was bill burr
No it wasn't, it was some literally who working on the set. I don't know where this rumor that it was Burr came from, him and Chappelle are both friends for fucks sake.

Yeah cos Paul Mooney NEVER made fun ofniggas.

Go fyck yourself. Dave is old irrellevant and rich. Nigga might as well be Republican.

Paul Mooney is probably a good comedy writer but he's a terrible performer. All of his standup I've seen has been horrible.

Not only that Burr used to write for Chapelle's show.

>It was at that point that we fired on the canine, and were able to secure Mr. Jefferies
>Then his wife threw her titties in my hand
>It was weird your honor.

He was cheated out of hundreds of millions of dollars due to a sneaky contract clause. He agreed to a third season, only to realize his show had Comedy Central tier writing. So he quit entertainment. Whatever the fuck happened between then and now is clearly even more of a tragedy because he was forced to drink the political Kool-Aid as part of a comeback.

HE LOST HIS TALENT.

You know Paul Mooney wrote most of Richard Pryor's best material, right?
The same Richard Pryor whose act was basically making fun of black culture.

He agreed to the contract
>was cheated out of hundreds of millions
Well who's fault is that then learn to read before you sign shit idiot especially a contract.

So Mooney is mad no gives a shit about him or that people like Pryor and not him got it.

Why is everyone saying dave is old? He's only 43

because he looks fucked. For a black man he looks near 60

Coke and probably whatever he's taking now for them gains will do that to you.

Why can't the jewish illuminati get their own candidate elected in a fixed election?

So the stock market is doing well because trump was elected? During the election trump supporters were all doomsaying about the stock market because trump is an enemy of the "globalists". Why would trumps election spur confidence in those same people? Does that mean he isn't actually going to install high protectionist tariffs against china in order to bring manufacturing jobs back? Can one of you guys please explain your brand new concept of economics? I can't keep it straight

His voice got fucked becuse of smoking.

Also it was a bunch of blacks that gave him shit because of his """racist""" skits.
He went sjw out of guilt.

>During the election trump supporters were all doomsaying about the stock market.

It was the MSM doing that.

>what is a continuing resolution
You're ignorance is clear.

>Trump supporters from bumble fuck nowhere
>Controlling the stock market

Please gas yourself.