Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>also one country away from North Korea

no country away from north korea

save me, poland!

>2 countries away from North Korea

north korea isn't actually bad at all though
it's all jewish lies to make us believe an orderly society where people aren't degenerate is somehow a bad thing
soral speaks the truth

>tfw my cunt turns into North Korea

lol he has gone off the deep end

>one ocean away from Latin America

i think there is some propaganda definitely but communism is fucking retarded and there are people starving in that country from it

he asked for political asylum and actually obtained it which is impressive t b h

he might be crazy but now he also launching world-first trips to north korea that go out of the official tourist track and let you hang out with the normal people
reserved to healthy and non-degenerate alt-right french people
you jelly hans ?

We're fucking stuck with Venezuela as a neighbors.

I thought Dutchland was Germany's Venezuela?

according to soral the famines ended 10 years ago and now the countryside is all lush green and prosperous

>one country away from Brazil

One SSBN away from no North Korea

No, I like hm even though he always seemed like the type of guy who just wants to see the world burn more than anything else, in a very French way, like Celine or Brasillach

According to the soviets their country was great and we all know how it really was.

>living in the other side of the world from hostile countries
>living in the safest and more progressive part of the region

Can we just blow up the Kim palace, march in, and before they fight back show them how the world actually is in 2017?

i think he's fucking silly, doesn't make sense half the time and borderline insane but he is attaching and has funny antics

soral isn't a soviet, he is an aristocratic homosexual ex-communist sociologist who opened his mouth about feminism too much, so he got kicked out the system then turned into a far right muslim-sympathizing anti-zionist and now he defects to fucking north korea
sounds like a trustworthy man to me

Which part?

>aristocratic homosexual ex-communist sociologist

into the trash it goes

>he is an aristocratic homosexual ex-communist sociologist who opened his mouth about feminism too much, so he got kicked out the system then turned into a far right muslim-sympathizing anti-zionist and now

/ourguy/ confirmed

>Bordering France

>one river away from mexico

>zero countries away from Poland

>1 strait and 1 country away from North Korea

>border canada from two sides

?
Samme her.

USA (Hawaii)
Japan

>one country away from ourselves

>One single nation away from Guatemala AND Belize

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME; I MADE MY MISTAKES...

>One country away from Denmark

>zero countries away from bavaria

>Burgers don't know how borders work
SAD

>ambargo north korea so hard they can't even buy oil to run their machines for agriculture
>look, this is proof that communism doesn't work

ok

Reminder that North Korea was the better Korea while it had stable trade partners. They lost China with Maos death and that set them back a lot and then they lost the Soviets which caused a temporary famine

>zero countries away from turkey

0 countries away from a muslim shithole

>right next to north korea

>tfw no shared border

>one country away from c*ina

>infinite countries away from australia

>Russia

Oh?

Borders on water doesn't count

Beet korea lmao xd

Alain soral is a cuck

t. degenerate judeo-masonic slave of the usa
go on kim bleach your skin butcher your nose and start wiggling your ass for the entertainment of fat americans

Soral doesn't make any sens, the only reason people like you like him is because he uses " difficult " words when he speaks and it makes him look smart to the average pleb

>>infinite
lol...likes its some stargate trip

>tfw New Zeland is Tectonically not part of Australian Continent

Not at all i like him because he's crazy and causes massive butthurt on every side, i don't actually believe in "national reconciliation" for one single second kek
But i like that he exists
Admit it, he is entertaining

>no countries away from the Islamic State

What a mess for your people ending up over there...you should have come to Baja California.

Not even Memeing, Mexico could use a few Jews

>between Sweden and Russia

Get on my level

nice commie blocks

>border right next to Russia

doesn't look that bad for normal people in normal countries, that's because you're an oil jew and way too used to luxury you rich decadent fuck
here in france we are downtrodden and poor and we live in such commie blocks, except they aren't that clean and safe, north korea looks like heaven seen from here

>1 sea and 1 country away from North Korea
wew

>0 countries away from sweden

>8 countries away from syria
>they still all come here
it's useless

>Can see Sweden from just down the street

>one boat ride away from France, North Korea, Somalia, China, USA, and Germany

>tfw you don't share your landmass with anyone

>what is Northern Ireland

you're sharing you landmass with these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic