>247sports.com
>collegefootballnews.com
>underdogdynasty.com

*College GameDay location

Previous:

Minnesota Golden Gophers desu

Weew

>Chokelahoma State

SECOND FOR GAMECOCKS 2017-2018 SEC CHAMPIONS FUCK CLEMSON FUCK SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FUCK ERRRRRBODY ESPECIALLY THAT FAGGOT ASS BITCH FUCK CUNT SUCKER DABO THE FAGO

>Big Black Buster

who /bbb/ here?

fuck me that is some dumb shit?

Why try to field that punt? Why hold the ball with one hand away from your body inside your five? Why fight for yardage inside your own five?

That was some peewee shit. You're not Tyreek Hill. Don't try to be. The only thing you are going to match him in is decision making ability.

THE STATE OF OHIO

THEY POSTA BE B1G GUISE

>fiu

I thought butch davis was going to be better. but then again he can only recruit

Well there goes any chance of a close game.

FBS is the only division that matters. Specifically the Power 5 conferences: ACC, Big 10, Big 12, PAC 12, SEC.

>michiganfags think they're winning anything this year

That was fucking dumb
Anyway JD King is a stud

It's hard to bribe five star recruits on FIU budget.

SEC
ACC
B1G
B12
PAC
are the Power 5
they are the only teams that go to big bowls
MWC
MAC
CUSA
SunBelt
AAC
they are the Group of 5
they may play a big money game, 1 team guaranteed, keep an eye on undefeateds in the late mid season
The FCS is high school ball, fun to watch but it really doesn't matter
>they try so hard, are get so far...

*and

cyanide for me then
so long!!

NOSE PICKER

Watch lane kiffin do that at FAU

what sport is this post about?

/cfb/

are you in the wrong thread?

As for conferences they are largely regional (although that has become less relevant over the last decade or so). Most conferences only have a few teams that are playoff quality, but the 4 teams that make the playoff will almost certainly come from those.

/cfb/ is unlike other burger sports because there after the season there are non-playoff games called bowls which vary in prestige and payout. It's also the sport most like European soccer because of tradition, atmosphere, and rivalries. NFL teams can pick up and leave in a night if necessary, it's much harder to relocate a university. One of the other problems is that the US is so huge a lot of states don't have a team in or even near them, so the only local team is at the college level.

Women's Dildo Juggling

high school /wdj/ has gone way downhill lately

I blame the media

>implying Lane will be there long enough

FAU wins 9-10 games this year, Florida goes 5-7 or something and Fat Jim gets fired, Florida hires Lane Kiffin.

what channel are you watching?

After they banned underclassmen from using the dragon dildos I stopped watching

there isn't even a Slam Dunk contest anymore ;_;

I would welcome that as a UF hater

The Kiffin meme will be canned halfway through the season desu

I'm not sure how you can top getting shitcanned at the airport, but they will try.

Fired after a recruit walks in on him fucking his mom during an in-home visit

cbs jingle doesnt sound right for a thursday night ucf vs fiu game

how do we end the B1G Ten meme for good

fucking trash teams

>how do we end the B1G Ten meme for good
>fucking trash teams

This. Time to nuke the whole conference

actually, this just proves that the conference is strong top to bottom

Indiana usually plays teams competitively. They don't win a lot, but are always in games.

This is not unexpected if you follow B1G football

Ohio's #2 ranking is also bait

>A literal who 6-7 team from last season who lost in a bowl game is as good if not better than the 2nd team in the nation.

That's a juicy meme

>suckeyes

Where are the Hoosiers??

anyone in here?
do they even have fans?

>he's mad

Hoosiers football is odd

Teams show up in bloomington to play on Saturday, but no fans (typically) show up besides parents and friends. There isn't any enthusiasm for the team. Hoosier fans are talking about basketball in September. The stadium is quiet.

It doesn't feel like a football game is going on when you play at Indiana. My theory for why visiting teams play shitty there is that it is hard to get up for games when you have to play in an environment like that

Indy pls

Beep beep

Best mascot and tradition coming through.

>UConn losing to Holy Cross

are they ever going to do something about that program

Coming from a school with deep tradition and mascot history (uga) I have to agree with you and I'll even up it and say that FSU has the best football environment

Nah
kansas will never be a relevant football school
Uconn won't either
and Duke, Indiana may slay the Buckeyes tonight, but apehoop is their money mission
what other schools am I missing?

>celebrates injuns
>doesn't celebrate the taking of those savage's lands

>Those trips

WEW. Looks like kek is an FSU fan.

I'll give you the tradition bit, but pic related is best mascot...

he is

observe

also, Check'd

The unconquered tradition actually celebrates the fact the Seminole Indians were never formally defeated by the federal government. Sure they were push down to the Everglades but they butchered every military party sent in there and eventually the US government went "you know, fuck it let them stay there"

close second...

I do love a good wild beast.

basketball wise there's UCLA and UNC but they're like Duke and Indiana

and yet they play in Tallahassee

and the Everglades are the property of the US military and Cubans

What team is that?

sports AND learning....thanks /cfb/

UCLA, yeah.. UNC has thug football traditions

so, can't wait until they get good again =D

Air Force

UCLA could be good at football if they tried, they didn't take enough advantage of USC's sanctions

It's a reference to the Indian wars and trail of tears. They are the only tribe not to surrender and endure it. Their territory used to go further north of Tallahassee. Hence Seminoles as an appropriate mascot for the area.

>smurf turf
some one in the MW

Air Force Academy...they have a Falcon show at half-time of most home games. I had season tickets when I lived in Colorado Springs...comfy incarnate.

>B12
>Power 5

About that.............

That's fucking neat. Never knew they did that. Does it just hang out on the field all game?

APOLOGIZE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

They haven't been formally demoted yet

And who will replace them?
MW?? =3

Right you realize the seminoles got pushed all over the place? seminole nation let lots of people in. Shit they let runaway slaves in and the other tribes would capture them and resell 'em back lol.

they have handlers

and a school program for Birds of Prey

It's pretty neat. The school offers a slew of courses in the history and language of the Seminole Indians and the university and tribe have a close relationship. The university never makes any changes to colors or uniforms, or traditions without the consent from them. Anyone that thinks it's a racist mascot is just a liberal butthurt SJW that knows shit about sports.

Like I said they got pushed down to the ever glades but made them pay more than any other tribe without going extinct.

>forgetting DA BUFFS

shameful

There's a big blue AF in the middle of Falcon Field because...well...they're the Air Force.

uconn football has been more relevant then kansas or kentucky.

>suckeyes

good call, my bad

>Fuck Southern California
Lmao, still blasted that we're literally BY LAW the only true USC?

welp, I leaned FSU before but now I really hate the Gators.

you did get the MWC thing right though.

my school is more patriotic than yours

Ok now that is true.

Oh that's just awesome.

God damn college football is the greatest.

At an ASU/U of A game my sophomore year someone yelled "fuck pat tillman" (they were wearing U of A gear) and a bunch of people beat the ever loving shit out of him. ASU and U of A fans both joined in on that. Dude is god here in AZ

>Muslim mullato underclassmen uncover last remnant of the white man circa 2162

>meanwhile u of I did the exact same things as florida state but gets almost every tradition banned

>a literal meme college

>liberals will tear this down in 150 years

Berkeley's (yes, that Berkeley) season starts this Saturday against the North Carolina Tar Heels.

Inb4 one of the Tar Heels calls them an "ANTIFA" and the game descends into violence.

Top kek

all of the Academy's would like to make an appointment to speak with you about Patriotism

>Weird fucking speckled horse
>Not a majestic white steed named after the mount of a brilliant general
0/10

>dem numerals
Will Ohio State ever recover?

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR CLOCKS

see pic
I was in the navy and they can go fuck themselves. Entitled fucks