Wh*Te population: 500 million

wh*Te population: 500 million
non-wh*Te population: 6.5 billion
What are you going to do when we decide to genocide you, wh*Tes?

Are Arabs white?

Going to Mars and watch you destroy the Earth from up there

You think niggers will spare Turks if they take over? To them you are white

Are yuo a (proxy) troll?

We are definitely not wh*Te
however, if our black brothers attack us we will defend ourselves, wh*Tes can't even defend themselves :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Subhuman wh*Te

nice meme you got from ifunny fellow redditor
no he is the based black turkposter

>being this new
Or perhaps it's post-ironic, who knows

You have no chance. When all goverments fall, BILLIONS of niggers will leave Africa. Through your land. You are maybe more fucked than anyone.

>He still believes in the Mars meme
You'd be better off on the moon

oh I get it it's le """"ironic""" xD
hahaha instagram memes are so funny

I'm talking about you silly ;)

Whites will survive because of the same reason a parasite knows the host needs to survive.

I know
super ironic memes and putting ifunny under images is MLG 420 NOSCOPE tier reddit humor
stop asap

gotcha I didn't actually put it myself

d'accord maxime I'll forgive you this time

jokes on you I'm a Turkish immigrant

Swedish Empire had a population of 1 Million, we'll be fine.

>Neanderthal wh*Te subhuman dreams
LOL

The only thing t*rks have contributed to this planet is creating a flag a woman can use to clean her cunt while having her period. If wh*tes are subhuman then t**ks are sub-subhuman.

just saying lol, spend your last days with your favorite kebab and your goat girlfriend because the niggers are coming

launch the nukes

They produce some guns, sweedy.

>What are you going to do when we decide to genocide you, wh*Tes?
Win

one white can kill hundreds of roaches

Someone is really triggered,wtf

racial classifications are made up memes that have only existed for a couple hundred years or so.

>wh*Te population: 500 million

no way there are so many birdshits

We are all one race. South Africa's white population is declining because we are mixing.

That's one monkey i wouldn't cross desu.

Wh*teshits are apes

Let's make sopa de macaco from their limbs

watch it on the telle while drinking a cold one

Wish you had that technology before we raped all your women and killed your men :(

Wh*te baiting is the best meme. Based t*rk.

don't worry, brother, we will free you from wh*te opression

Turks are not sub-human, neither sub-sub-human, Turks are cockroaches.

>More Whites than ever before in history, even with low birth rate
>Somehow the skyrocketing amount of non-White growth negates this
No.

>To them you are white
well negro bros in turkey generally love us though

The wh*te race is weak.
You give them everything and they still love us more.

Why is the t capital?

Fine with me. I'm done living.

Wh*tes used to make up 30% of worlds population. Now they are less than 10%. Your days are numbered

Is this a joke?

This is not pre 1900 century anymore.
We have factories that are making fighter/bomb planes and many more, in eventual war there would be no mercy. What they gonna do throw rocks at us?

I really hope the OP is a troll or this is a joke, haha.
Good luck buying weapons if it ever comes to war.
If this is not a joke, you are welcome to try to start something.

We have things in space and complete dominance over sea and sky :)

Pretty sure white people have kicked every nations arse.

Africa, Japan, etc...

All got their arses kicked by white people so bad they complain about it for generations.

Only we can survive in our endless forests.

In the animal world it is mostly parasites and other lower life forms that ensure their survival by multiplying in great numbers.I guess that this is fitting for you and other subhuman mongrels.

You are literally like locusts.A large mass of useless individuals who's only value is their ability to reproduce.Just consuming resources.Behaving like insects...

Oh wait.This explains the cockroach meme.

>What they gonna do throw rocks at us?
No that would be stupid. Instead we can enter your country by the millions and vote left-wing politicians in to allow even more of us to enter. Then we will simply fuck your women but marry within our race and outbreed you and while we do that we will be changing your laws to benefit us and not you. The best thing about this though is there is literally nothing you can do as your women will do the most amazing mental gymnastics to defend us. :)))

>tfw I just avoided living in a world where 1 in 3 people are w*ite
Bullet dodged desu.

>They produce shitty polymer abortion Glock ripoffs

Whatever shall we do

Weakest city state of anatolia made you its bitch for 5 centuries m8. I think comars raped many of your ancestors hence you are as stupid as comars which caused those delusions.

Why are you calling the people who raped your grandmother a roach? You know you got out blood in your filthy veins right white wannabe rapebaby?

our*

Thank you for proving my point.

these threads stopped being funny after about the fifteenth time somebody made them, now take a guess how funny they are after the ten thousandth time somebody's made them

There are so many cheap bulgarian whores where I live, there is a very good chance I'm your biological father

Stress on the second syllable

>w*ite people only managed to get ahead in the past few centuries
>conveniently forget everything that happened in the millennia's before

>we wuz ass kickers n shiiet

I'm actually sipping on my cognac and discussing the last book I read with my gf but I'm sure you're over these stuff super intellectual bulgarian who's devoid of earthly desires. Your choise of exquisite Sup Forums buzzwords really proves your intelligence.

Thank you for proving my point again.

I think you have some tardiness in reading comprehension

My reading comprehension is fine.Yours on the other hand is warped by your inflated ego.

I can't wait for the wh*te race to become extinct

>ITT: white people pushing white agenda

But who will give you gibs once Whitey is gone Jamal?